I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 03:51 PM

You'll learn that word & many others when you get to High School, MarioRPG.

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 03:53 PM

RaNkeri Apr 10th, 2008 04:28 PM

Well, time for me to hit the bed, but here's some more Van Damme to bring the manliness back to this god forsaken thread >:

Sethomas Apr 10th, 2008 04:39 PM

A while ago, after I sold a book of weird etymologies, I came up with "Seth's Law of Philology". It goes something like,

The square of the level of how much a conjectured word history is likely to be judged interesting is directly proportional to its likelihood of being apocryphal.

Like when I read that "snob" was an abbreviation for "sine nobitate", and there was a huge debate between Oxonians and Cambridge geeks over who started it, and then I finally found out that it was just a convoluted use of a dialectal term for a cobbler.

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 05:17 PM

An issue that I'm finding to be a disappointment concerning Seth's resurgence as a frequent poster would be that while the words he uses are uncommon & perhaps even unknown in my everyday speech, they do appear to form the core of his vocabulary merely by replacing, rather than adjoing, such items that my pedestrian articulation makes merry via.

If anyone has been feeling likewise, be sure to decide that this has been his intention.

liquidstatik Apr 10th, 2008 05:38 PM

25 LIGHTERS ON MY DRESSA, YESSA
I GOTS TA GET PAAAAID

Pandajuice Apr 10th, 2008 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 547777)
An issue that I'm finding to be a disappointment concerning Seth's resurgence as a frequent poster would be that while the words he uses are uncommon & perhaps even unknown in my everyday speech, they do appear to form the core of his vocabulary merely by replacing, rather than adjoing, such items that my pedestrian articulation makes merry via.

If anyone has been feeling likewise, be sure to decide that this has been his intention.

It helped me.

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 06:03 PM

Very funny. Good job, New Guy! :thumbsup

MetalMilitia Apr 10th, 2008 06:03 PM

I think the longest word I've ever used in conversation (as in not preceded by "Hey check out this stupid long word,") was anthropomorphisation.

I was talking about lolcats :(

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 547777)

To clarify, Seth isn't being as smart as he is able because he wants us to think he isn't as smart as he is. What? :confused

Also, not saying a word isn't not knowing the word. :rolleyes

liquidstatik Apr 10th, 2008 06:09 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punk_Goes_Crunk God damnit >:

bigtimecow Apr 10th, 2008 06:11 PM

lol music sucks

liquidstatik Apr 10th, 2008 06:12 PM

how dare they fuck up rap >:

liquidstatik Apr 10th, 2008 06:12 PM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PCOcUbxweEQ this ones alright, but only cause it's the notorious B.I.G. and you can still hear him rapping ;<

liquidstatik Apr 10th, 2008 06:14 PM

nvm that one sucked too >:

bigtimecow Apr 10th, 2008 06:17 PM

most/all of the bands on that compilation are pretty horrible to begin with

bigtimecow Apr 10th, 2008 06:18 PM

oh, and can that one you linked to even be considered a "punk rock" take on it? if i'm understanding correctly it's just one of the white scene guys rapping. that's not all too different

liquidstatik Apr 10th, 2008 06:18 PM

i know, right. this ANGERS me. :(

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidstatik (Post 547798)
how dare they fuck up rap >:

If a song cannot transcend it's initial genre it is crap.

Also, all rap is rubbish.

In other news, the sky is down & you love the cock.

liquidstatik Apr 10th, 2008 06:18 PM

yeah well punk, to me at least, just sounds like white guys rapping real mean-like

liquidstatik Apr 10th, 2008 06:19 PM

plus all the bands are faggoty christian hxc anyway not punk punk ;<

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidstatik (Post 547807)
yeah well punk, to me at least, just sounds like white guys rapping real mean-like

Yeah, & the crooners were all rappers but could only do it slowly due to their severe mental retardation.

Wait...?

liquidstatik Apr 10th, 2008 06:22 PM

no thats mike jones you're thinkin of

MetalMilitia Apr 10th, 2008 06:22 PM

Loveline :rolleyes

liquidstatik Apr 10th, 2008 06:23 PM

It'd just get merged to this, anyway :rolleyes