I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Zhukov Nov 7th, 2009 08:27 AM

Canadian troops didn't get shot at by their muslim battle psychiatrist.

I said I wouldn't mind being Canadian as no relation to what I was saying before that. Sorry.

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 7th, 2009 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 657339)
You have a nice couch. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevetothepast (Post 657359)
>:FUCKING HELL thats why he hasn't been on the forums lately, all snuggled up on his sectional couch with a peice of pussy and some fresca.


I'm thinking about putting the pirate bar in front of the couch. :(

elx Nov 7th, 2009 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 657401)
I don't think it's too much of a generalisation to say that there would be plenty of soldiers in/out of Iraq that don't like muslims.

according to his cousin/grandmother he was facing severe harassment and so he hired a lawyer and took the harassment up to the army and they just transferred him from D.C to texas and dropped his case, and that transfer led to him being deployed to iraq. he then made appeals to the army to try to get let out of his contract but they wouldn't let him out.

Zhukov Nov 7th, 2009 07:58 PM

Well there you go.

LordSappington Nov 7th, 2009 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 657422)
according to his cousin/grandmother he was facing severe harassment and so he hired a lawyer and took the harassment up to the army and they just transferred him from D.C to texas and dropped his case, and that transfer led to him being deployed to iraq. he then made appeals to the army to try to get let out of his contract but they wouldn't let him out.

Sounds like someone needed to MAN UP, SUZIE

kahljorn Nov 8th, 2009 06:08 PM

I think he was trying to "man up" when he shot all those people.

LordSappington Nov 8th, 2009 06:21 PM

A real man uses his FISTS

kahljorn Nov 8th, 2009 06:23 PM

thats faggot talk

ps how ya doin did you ever get those tests ran?

LordSappington Nov 8th, 2009 11:50 PM

Everything was pretty normal, except a slightly high hemoglobin and platelet count, and slightly low kidney function, but not by much for all of them. They've reccomended me seeing a psychiatrist, which scares me badly, and makes me kinda... detached feeling.
Thank you for asking. :)

Fathom Zero Nov 8th, 2009 11:59 PM

STOP POINTING THAT GUN AT MY DAD

Also, I've got low blood pressure, so I guess it flows like ketchup or something I dunno

Zhukov Nov 9th, 2009 02:52 AM

Who do you think is most likely to snap and kill of i-mockery members one by one in a murderous fit of vengence?

Fathom Zero Nov 9th, 2009 03:05 AM

I actually have to think about that. Kahl would be one, if any, but I don't really believe anybody would.

Zhukov Nov 9th, 2009 03:16 AM

Nah, I don't think it would happen either. Maybe someone that got the shit torn out of them, but no vets.

I bet there is going to be a horror movie in the next year or so based around internet and social networking websites. I am almost sure of it.

kahljorn Nov 9th, 2009 03:26 AM

no problem lord sappington I was worried about ya

I would probably kill you fathom zero, but its not like it would involve any "Snapping" per se.

Actually I might snap my fingers while I was doing it you know to a relaxing song

kahljorn Nov 9th, 2009 03:32 AM

Ok fathom zero so if somebody was going to snap a song while they kill you what song would you prefer the most?


couldn't find a picture of him dancing :(

executioneer Nov 9th, 2009 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 657634)
Who do you think is most likely to snap and kill of i-mockery members one by one in a murderous fit of vengence?

my vote goes to evil robot with myself winning honoruable mention

Aaarg Nov 9th, 2009 08:24 AM

where has miss dixie been?

Fathom Zero Nov 9th, 2009 09:11 AM

I just meant it in a way that most other people are known quantities to me while you aren't.

Zhukov Nov 9th, 2009 09:58 AM

He's saying you're unstable Kahl.

Kill him for it.

Dimnos Nov 9th, 2009 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 657634)
Who do you think is most likely to snap and kill of i-mockery members one by one in a murderous fit of vengence?

Isnt it always the one you least suspect? Dr. Boogie. That guy is just WAY to relaxed and laid back.

Colonel Flagg Nov 9th, 2009 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 657634)
Who do you think is most likely to snap and kill of i-mockery members one by one in a murderous fit of vengence?

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 657642)
Ok fathom zero so if somebody was going to snap a song while they kill you what song would you prefer the most?

Damn, either of these would make for a great poll.

Colonel Flagg Nov 9th, 2009 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 657622)
Everything was pretty normal, except a slightly high hemoglobin and platelet count, and slightly low kidney function, but not by much for all of them.

That's good news, Sappy. :)

Will you stop worrying so much about your health? [probably not]

LordSappington Nov 9th, 2009 02:14 PM

I don't like having my friends and family having to worry abut me, so I get even more stressed when I start getting sick, or stuff like this. :(

Tadao Nov 9th, 2009 03:34 PM

I would like to be tortured while someone whistled Scenes from an Italian Restaurant.

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 9th, 2009 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 657763)
I would like to be tortured while someone whistled Scenes from an Italian Restaurant.

Isn't that torture enough?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:34 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.