I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   HEADLINE NEWS (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69704613)

Fathom Zero Jun 16th, 2010 05:13 PM

Why is this only person showing this that fucking sack of cum Glenn Beck?

Oh yeah, liberal bias in the media. I forgot. That and the fake apology Etheridge gave.

Dimnos Jun 16th, 2010 05:17 PM

I like how he claims to have a right to know who they are. :lol

Fathom Zero Jun 16th, 2010 05:57 PM

Politicians just bug me, man. There's no one out there for me.

Pentegarn Jun 16th, 2010 06:01 PM

1:38

Randy Johnson thinks Etheridge went too far :lol

I am not one to encourage filing assault charges for trivial encounters, but in this case I say the student should file assault charges. Only way these politicians will learn they can't act like that is if everyone blows the whistle on them for everything

Fathom Zero Jun 16th, 2010 06:03 PM

I think there's something deeper than that, though. I though representatives were supposed to represent their constituency. But it's not the case anymore. It really isn't.

That would be the start of some change, if the students didn't just sit with his fake-ass apology.

Pentegarn Jun 16th, 2010 06:05 PM

It hasn't been the case since the introduction of lobbyists to Washington

Fathom Zero Jun 16th, 2010 06:09 PM

I woulda wound up my left fist and slugged the guy, though. I'd give anything to say I got to punch a congressman.

Pentegarn Jun 16th, 2010 06:13 PM

I'm with you, though I would have been gentlemanly about it.

"Congressman, you have 3 seconds to remove your hand before I remove your balls. Get me?"

Then the ass whipping would have commenced in earnest :lol

Shrubfest Jun 16th, 2010 06:26 PM

Wow. That was a lot more extreme than I expected. I expected it to be college students, but they sounded like highschoolers.

Dick.

Fathom Zero Jun 16th, 2010 08:45 PM

It ain't recent, but the Seattle cop video that people are going batshit crazy over reminded me of this. Fucking hysterical.

There's never a situation where you should put your hands on a cop, ladiez.

Pentegarn Jun 17th, 2010 06:34 AM

It's all fun and equal rights till someone slaps a bitch back :lol

Fathom Zero Jun 17th, 2010 09:19 AM

Slappin' gypsies. Read this palm, bitch.

Dimnos Jun 17th, 2010 11:08 AM

OMG that was great. What the fuck did you expect to happen when you go pushing and slapping a cop. :lol

The Leader Jun 17th, 2010 01:03 PM

An American construction worker has been detained in the mountains of Pakistan after authorities there found him carrying a sword, pistol and night-vision goggles on a solo mission to hunt down and kill Osama bin Laden.

Fathom Zero Jun 17th, 2010 01:08 PM

Oh my.

The Leader Jun 17th, 2010 01:10 PM

I'd vote for Gary Brooks Faulkner if he ran for president in 2012.

Fathom Zero Jun 17th, 2010 01:12 PM

He's the kind of go-getter we need, yeh?

Dimnos Jun 17th, 2010 03:02 PM

Killer. :lol

Pentegarn Jun 17th, 2010 06:06 PM

He's no more insane than anyone else in Washington

kahljorn Jun 18th, 2010 03:04 AM

i wonder what was going through that dudes head.

KGB

AFFAIUR

SOME OTHER GUILTYFACED GUILT

Colonel Flagg Jun 20th, 2010 12:01 AM

I remember a semi-serious discussion (it may have been in this forum) about how to combat terrorism - one suggestion was to go up into the Ozarks or in the wilds of Montana, get a load of Hillbillies or Freemen, give them all free passage to Afghanistan or Pakistan, and tell them all that it's open season on terrorists. And they get to eat what they kill.

It would probably be a more effective plan than the one currently in deployment. Illegal, but effective. :(

Dr. Boogie Jun 20th, 2010 12:45 AM

What if, instead of Freemen and Hillbillies, you called them "civilian contractors"?

Fathom Zero Jun 20th, 2010 12:48 AM

It's worked out well so far.

The Leader Jun 20th, 2010 09:29 AM

:rimshot

Kitsa Jun 20th, 2010 03:31 PM

reward's up to $27 million when you add in the $2M from the pilots' association.

that's a lot of skoal...

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/laden.htm

Colonel Flagg Jun 20th, 2010 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie (Post 689738)
What if, instead of Freemen and Hillbillies, you called them "civilian contractors"?

Worked for Blackwater.

Fathom Zero Jun 20th, 2010 09:05 PM

THAT WAS MY RIMSHOT WORTHY POINT

Dr. Boogie Jun 20th, 2010 09:39 PM

I got an assist!

Colonel Flagg Jun 21st, 2010 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 689785)
THAT WAS MY RIMSHOT WORTHY POINT

Just call me Obviousman ... Sorry FZ :(

In other news, Joran van der Sloot is INSANE! Just ask his mother:

"She said he suffered severe psychological distress at the early death of his father, for which he blamed himself, she said, without giving further details."

Pathological lying apparently runs in the family.

Colonel Flagg Jun 21st, 2010 10:14 AM

Who's sorry now?

Dimnos Jun 21st, 2010 11:40 AM

Yeah. I never really liked the guy but he voted the way I wanted him to on a lot of issues. Guess I have to vote his ass out now. :(

The Leader Jun 21st, 2010 11:59 AM

Click on the text on this site. :eek
http://joebartonwouldliketoapologize.com/

Fathom Zero Jun 21st, 2010 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 689799)
Just call me Obviousman ... Sorry FZ :(

In other news, Joran van der Sloot is INSANE! Just ask his mother:

"She said he suffered severe psychological distress at the early death of his father, for which he blamed himself, she said, without giving further details."

Pathological lying apparently runs in the family.

Hahah. Guy's a scumbag and kudos to the Peruvian president for saying that they would not deport him under any circumstances and that he'd go to Peruvian jail for a crime in Peru. I don't know exactly, but if Peru's prisons are the same as just about any other South American country's, then the local population is gonna have lots of fun with that pretty boy. At least, until they stab him.

Tadao Jun 22nd, 2010 11:48 AM

You can put you dick in a stab wound.

Dimnos Jun 22nd, 2010 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Leader (Post 689808)

That is FUCKING AWESOME. :lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 689809)
Hahah. Guy's a scumbag and kudos to the Peruvian president for saying that they would not deport him under any circumstances and that he'd go to Peruvian jail for a crime in Peru. I don't know exactly, but if Peru's prisons are the same as just about any other South American country's, then the local population is gonna have lots of fun with that pretty boy. At least, until they stab him.

I hope they send his ass to Cuzco where they march em out into the yard nude every day to hose em down and hand out the morning beatings.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 689859)
You can put you dick in a stab wound.

Quite possibly NSFW?
Spoilers!

Kitsa Jun 22nd, 2010 02:16 PM

Isabella Rosselini is so strange :lol

Dimnos Jun 22nd, 2010 02:24 PM

Anti rape condom.

Quote:

Dr. Sonnet Ehlers has invented Rape-axe, a female device with jagged hooks that latch onto a man's penis during penetration.

The doctor is distributing 30,000 of these condoms in South Africa during this year's World Cup.
South Africa has one of the highest rape rates in the world, according to Human Rights Watch. It is also believed that 16 percent of the population is living with HIV.

"It hurts," Ehlers told CNN. "He cannot pee and walk when it's on. If he tries to remove it, it will clasp even tighter."

Rape-axe is inserted like a tampon and when embedded to a man the device can only be removed by a doctor.

Fathom Zero Jun 22nd, 2010 02:33 PM

I'm sure a pair of scissors would work, honestly.

Dimnos Jun 22nd, 2010 02:50 PM

Yeah I dont see how its going to "clasp even tighter". Its not a Chinese wang trap.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 22nd, 2010 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Leader (Post 689808)

BP, for soaking up all your valuable oil with our worthless pelicans.

:lol

Pentegarn Jun 22nd, 2010 04:49 PM

That anti-rape condom must have been inspired by that teeth in the vagina movie

EDIT: Also, anti-rape is a bit of a misnomer. I would call it more of a rape punishment condom. It doesn't actually prevent unwanted penetration, it merely punishes for it.

Evil Robot Jun 22nd, 2010 08:42 PM

I would think that a man crazy enough to rape a woman would probably just kill her after getting caught in that. Seriously is his first reaction to run away or get enraged?

The Leader Jun 22nd, 2010 08:44 PM

His first reaction is to scream in anguish as several tiny barbs embed themselves into his engorged penis.

Pentegarn Jun 22nd, 2010 08:51 PM

The details of recent discussion make my penis sad (and by that I mean the graphic description of penis injury)

Fathom Zero Jun 22nd, 2010 10:26 PM

I've never been bothered by thoughts of harm coming to my glorious penis.

Dr. Boogie Jun 22nd, 2010 11:34 PM

Wait, is this thing just a condom with barbs inside it?

How's it going to stay open and ready to receive after it's inserted?

Colonel Flagg Jun 23rd, 2010 01:17 AM

I think it's made out of a stiff polymer, like polycarbonate, which is more rigid than latex. (and much more difficult to remove just with scissors.) And, while you might think that the first reaction would be to kill the woman, remember what is actually being stuck by many needles is his schlong - I think the guy's first reaction will be to lie on the ground screaming like a little girl.

kahljorn Jun 23rd, 2010 02:00 AM

i just hope there aren't any accidents/nights of spontaneity.

Fathom Zero Jun 23rd, 2010 02:08 AM

:(

In the future, the barbs contain tranquilizers.

kahljorn Jun 23rd, 2010 02:40 AM

men need a condom that sends a robot hand inside of the womans vagina to disarm the bomb

Zhukov Jun 23rd, 2010 08:40 AM

Rapex is pretty old, I heard of that thing about a year ago actually. I think the problem I had with it then is that yeah, like Evil Robot says; after your penis gets barbed then you just cut the rape victim to ribbons in a fit of anger :\

BREAKING NEWS!

Just five minutes ago the deputy prime minister has demanded a ballot for the leadership of the party, and analysts have stated that Kevin Rudd (the current Prime Minister of Australia and ex-Milky Bar Kid child actor) will most definitely lose the vote within the Labor party. So by tomorrow morning it looks like Australia will have a new Prime Minister. A girl one.

And a ranga. :eek

Kitsa Jun 23rd, 2010 09:05 AM

:rave:rave:rave:rave:rave:rave

Fathom Zero Jun 23rd, 2010 02:09 PM

Hahaha.

Dr. Boogie Jun 23rd, 2010 04:17 PM

The PM should ask his brother Paul for an endorsement.

Colonel Flagg Jun 23rd, 2010 09:34 PM

She looks like an angry Reba McIntyre.

EDIT: I mean that in a good way. :\

Evil Robot Jun 23rd, 2010 09:39 PM

I think shes a MILF

Kitsa Jun 23rd, 2010 10:15 PM

I got Jodie Foster vibes a little.

Zhukov Jun 24th, 2010 04:59 AM

I don't like her, and she's got a very annoying voice. I preferred Kev; in fact I thought he was better than anyone else that could have been in the position but I guess them's the breaks.

She's our new PM and she got there by stabbing the previous guy in the back. It's hardly a good sign of things to come.

Colonel Flagg Jun 24th, 2010 03:16 PM

So in other words, she did what the guys do to each other on a regular basis.

Same person, different naughty parts.

Kitsa Jun 24th, 2010 04:32 PM

I'm not issuing a blanket-like on her just because she's redheaded, mind you. If I did that I'd have to rethink relations with half of my family. I don't know as much about her as you do, that's all.

kahljorn Jun 24th, 2010 06:33 PM

she looks like a crazy cunt

Zhukov Jun 25th, 2010 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 690108)
So in other words, she did what the guys do to each other on a regular basis.

Same person, different naughty parts.

Well what I am saying is we didn't get to vote her in as PM, which is legal but not entirely reassuring. People thought that there was the chance of it happening some time in the future back when the election was still on in 07, but we were assured by the Labor party at the time that the person that was elected by "the Australian people" was going to be the Prime Minister that we got, rather than one selected by conspiring backbenchers at a later date. It did happen and it's a bit shit.

I think it was dumb from a political point of view as well, because it makes the Labor party look like big arseholes for ousting one of their own, when their major draw card in politics is the fact that they are the smaller arseholes out of the two major parties. Plus they always bagged the Liberal party out for having so many leadership changes, and always said theirs was the stable party.

Dimnos Jun 25th, 2010 12:03 PM

Might as well switch to Liberal now sounds like. :\

Zhukov Jun 25th, 2010 12:20 PM

Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have Labor and Julia Gillard than Liberal and Tony 'Mad Monk' Abbott any day, but yeah, I think Labor will lose a lot of people that for some reason want a PM that they vote for.

Dimnos Jun 25th, 2010 12:23 PM

So why did they boot out they guy the people voted for anyway? Was there a reason beyond this new chick wanting power?

Dimnos Jun 25th, 2010 12:26 PM

Anyone up for oil surfing? :\

Fathom Zero Jun 25th, 2010 12:40 PM

I thought that looked delicious, like the leftover stuff after I pan-fry a pork loin.

Zhukov Jun 25th, 2010 12:40 PM

If you lit it on fire and THEN surfed it... well, I don't think I need to tell you how good that would be.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 690216)
So why did they boot out they guy the people voted for anyway? Was there a reason beyond this new chick wanting power?

Kevin Rudd has had the highest approval ratings in Australian history, but it's been declining ever since he started, and just before he was booted they were down to 30% or something. He is a liar and back flips on promises just like every other MP, but some people in Labor didn't think they could win next years election if things continued to slide. PLUS Julia Gillard wanted to be Empress of Australia.

I honestly don't think he was/is the worst out there. I still don't like him though.

Fathom Zero Jun 28th, 2010 04:49 PM

http://consumerist.com/2010/06/chica...eme-court.html

yay lemme do a little constitutional right dance

Dimnos Jun 28th, 2010 05:04 PM

When I first saw that today I thought it was going to go the other way and we would be loosing some handgun rights. Well by "we" I mean all of you not living here in gun happy Texas. :lol

Fathom Zero Jun 28th, 2010 05:14 PM

I'm also in Texas at the moment. You best believe everyone's got a gun.

Dimnos Jun 28th, 2010 05:19 PM

We would sooner outlaw our trucks than our guns.

Fathom Zero Jun 28th, 2010 05:25 PM

We'd outlaw faggots before either of those, though.

Tadao Jun 28th, 2010 05:35 PM

Just in time to shoot bullets in the air for July 4th!

Pentegarn Jun 28th, 2010 08:17 PM

I am thinking of purchasing another gun soon. I am leaning toward something like this:

http://www.midwesthuntersoutlet.com/...;2BJDyOLrQE%3D

Colonel Flagg Jun 28th, 2010 08:26 PM

Guns scare me. I'd much rather defend myself using my wits and duct tape, like MacGyver.

Zhukov Jun 30th, 2010 07:25 AM

RUSSIAN SPY RING UNCOVERED IN USA

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...IA-agents.html

Of course, it wont hurt economic ties between the two nations, but to be honest I doubt anything would upset economic ties between anyone anymore.

I think this spy ring is a ruse to make the CIA think that they have put a stop to Russian espionage. The real spy ring is still doing it's job.

Fathom Zero Jun 30th, 2010 02:24 PM

From what I heard, they were pretty shitty spies, too. Obviously if they got caught.

Kitsa Jul 1st, 2010 05:59 PM

That family with the two little girls is depressing :( It's like the Rosenbergs all over again.

The Leader Jul 1st, 2010 08:02 PM

Except the Rosenbergs actually got information.

Zhukov Jul 5th, 2010 12:56 AM

I like how they are reffering to the attractive one as a 'femme fatale'. Like she's ever killed anyone before. :rolleyes.

Another possibility on why they didn't actually do anything is that maybe they were remnants of an old spy mission that Moscow just forgot about, so they were living it up in the US getting paid in dollars. Or, possibly, they were just crap.

Tadao Jul 5th, 2010 12:35 PM

California Campground Squirrel Tests Positive for Plague

http://www.emaxhealth.com/1506/calif...ositive-plague

OH YEAH!

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 5th, 2010 12:59 PM

^ Wow, the plague is no fucking good. Next thing you know someone is going to get polio.

Tadao Jul 5th, 2010 01:09 PM

IT'S ZOMBIE TIME!

Dr. Boogie Jul 5th, 2010 03:46 PM

I thought all our plagues had names beyond "plague"?

Pentegarn Jul 5th, 2010 03:49 PM

They do, the article mentions bubonic, pneumonic, and septicemic.

Dr. Boogie Jul 5th, 2010 05:20 PM

I mean I thought "plague" was just a generic term, like "disease".

But instead, it's like "flu". And I learned something today.

Zhukov Jul 5th, 2010 10:00 PM

I always thought "plague" reffered to "the plague", as in the Black Death, as in the bubonic plague. Plague.

Tadao Jul 5th, 2010 11:31 PM

The plague and the pill have are not the only plagues or pills. :rolleyes

Kitsa Jul 6th, 2010 12:12 AM

Plague has been in the California mountains for like ever. I remember when I was in school watching a news story (because my Medical Anthropology professor was a lazy bastard and didn't lecture, just made us watch tapes of whatever medical stories were in the news) of a marmot or something that bit a schoolteacher's cat and gave her pneumonic plague somehow.

kahljorn Jul 6th, 2010 12:22 AM

from what i remember in that article the plague is all caused by one type of bacteria called the yellowbeard pest. Bubonic, septicetic and the other ones just describe where the yellowbeard infection is.

Kitsa Jul 6th, 2010 01:02 AM

you need to get on wikipedia and make sure they know that.

Dr. Boogie Jul 6th, 2010 01:14 AM

"I'm gonna make you eat both your own buttocks!"

Zhukov Jul 6th, 2010 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 691210)

:lol

kahljorn Jul 6th, 2010 04:10 AM

Quote:

I'm sure that they already know that.

look my suspicions confirm it:
Quote:

Yellowbeard Pest (formerly Pasteurella pestis) is a Gram-negative rod-shaped bacterium belonging to the family coloredbeards. It is a facultative anaerobe that can infect humans and other animals.[1]
Human Yellowbeard infection takes three main forms: pneumonic, septicemic, and the notorious bubonic plagues.[1] All three forms are widely believed to have been responsible for a number of high-mortality epidemics throughout human history, including the Plague of Justinian in 542 and the Black Death that accounted for the death of at least one-third of the European population between 1347 and 1353. More recently, Yellowbeard has gained attention as a possible biological

Colonel Flagg Jul 6th, 2010 10:55 AM

THE PLAGUE!

Dimnos Jul 6th, 2010 02:35 PM

"The plague? Bah. Nonsense."

Kitsa Jul 6th, 2010 04:59 PM

Our town's BP station just went out of business. Like, within the past 48 hours they went from in business to completely deserted.

I'm sure everyone showed them, except that people are probably unknowingly buying gas from a BP refinery at any one of their favorite stations.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 6th, 2010 05:02 PM

Colonel Flagg Jul 6th, 2010 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 691296)
Our town's BP station just went out of business. Like, within the past 48 hours they went from in business to completely deserted.

I'm sure everyone showed them, except that people are probably unknowingly buying gas from a BP refinery at any one of their favorite stations.

Yes, what they're really doing is preventing a number of local people from making money providing a service to the community.

BP is really feeling the pinch from that one.