I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   HEADLINE NEWS (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69704613)

Zhukov Jun 23rd, 2010 08:40 AM

Rapex is pretty old, I heard of that thing about a year ago actually. I think the problem I had with it then is that yeah, like Evil Robot says; after your penis gets barbed then you just cut the rape victim to ribbons in a fit of anger :\

BREAKING NEWS!

Just five minutes ago the deputy prime minister has demanded a ballot for the leadership of the party, and analysts have stated that Kevin Rudd (the current Prime Minister of Australia and ex-Milky Bar Kid child actor) will most definitely lose the vote within the Labor party. So by tomorrow morning it looks like Australia will have a new Prime Minister. A girl one.

And a ranga. :eek

Kitsa Jun 23rd, 2010 09:05 AM

:rave:rave:rave:rave:rave:rave

Fathom Zero Jun 23rd, 2010 02:09 PM

Hahaha.

Dr. Boogie Jun 23rd, 2010 04:17 PM

The PM should ask his brother Paul for an endorsement.

Colonel Flagg Jun 23rd, 2010 09:34 PM

She looks like an angry Reba McIntyre.

EDIT: I mean that in a good way. :\

Evil Robot Jun 23rd, 2010 09:39 PM

I think shes a MILF

Kitsa Jun 23rd, 2010 10:15 PM

I got Jodie Foster vibes a little.

Zhukov Jun 24th, 2010 04:59 AM

I don't like her, and she's got a very annoying voice. I preferred Kev; in fact I thought he was better than anyone else that could have been in the position but I guess them's the breaks.

She's our new PM and she got there by stabbing the previous guy in the back. It's hardly a good sign of things to come.

Colonel Flagg Jun 24th, 2010 03:16 PM

So in other words, she did what the guys do to each other on a regular basis.

Same person, different naughty parts.

Kitsa Jun 24th, 2010 04:32 PM

I'm not issuing a blanket-like on her just because she's redheaded, mind you. If I did that I'd have to rethink relations with half of my family. I don't know as much about her as you do, that's all.

kahljorn Jun 24th, 2010 06:33 PM

she looks like a crazy cunt

Zhukov Jun 25th, 2010 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 690108)
So in other words, she did what the guys do to each other on a regular basis.

Same person, different naughty parts.

Well what I am saying is we didn't get to vote her in as PM, which is legal but not entirely reassuring. People thought that there was the chance of it happening some time in the future back when the election was still on in 07, but we were assured by the Labor party at the time that the person that was elected by "the Australian people" was going to be the Prime Minister that we got, rather than one selected by conspiring backbenchers at a later date. It did happen and it's a bit shit.

I think it was dumb from a political point of view as well, because it makes the Labor party look like big arseholes for ousting one of their own, when their major draw card in politics is the fact that they are the smaller arseholes out of the two major parties. Plus they always bagged the Liberal party out for having so many leadership changes, and always said theirs was the stable party.

Dimnos Jun 25th, 2010 12:03 PM

Might as well switch to Liberal now sounds like. :\

Zhukov Jun 25th, 2010 12:20 PM

Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have Labor and Julia Gillard than Liberal and Tony 'Mad Monk' Abbott any day, but yeah, I think Labor will lose a lot of people that for some reason want a PM that they vote for.

Dimnos Jun 25th, 2010 12:23 PM

So why did they boot out they guy the people voted for anyway? Was there a reason beyond this new chick wanting power?

Dimnos Jun 25th, 2010 12:26 PM

Anyone up for oil surfing? :\

Fathom Zero Jun 25th, 2010 12:40 PM

I thought that looked delicious, like the leftover stuff after I pan-fry a pork loin.

Zhukov Jun 25th, 2010 12:40 PM

If you lit it on fire and THEN surfed it... well, I don't think I need to tell you how good that would be.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 690216)
So why did they boot out they guy the people voted for anyway? Was there a reason beyond this new chick wanting power?

Kevin Rudd has had the highest approval ratings in Australian history, but it's been declining ever since he started, and just before he was booted they were down to 30% or something. He is a liar and back flips on promises just like every other MP, but some people in Labor didn't think they could win next years election if things continued to slide. PLUS Julia Gillard wanted to be Empress of Australia.

I honestly don't think he was/is the worst out there. I still don't like him though.

Fathom Zero Jun 28th, 2010 04:49 PM

http://consumerist.com/2010/06/chica...eme-court.html

yay lemme do a little constitutional right dance

Dimnos Jun 28th, 2010 05:04 PM

When I first saw that today I thought it was going to go the other way and we would be loosing some handgun rights. Well by "we" I mean all of you not living here in gun happy Texas. :lol

Fathom Zero Jun 28th, 2010 05:14 PM

I'm also in Texas at the moment. You best believe everyone's got a gun.

Dimnos Jun 28th, 2010 05:19 PM

We would sooner outlaw our trucks than our guns.

Fathom Zero Jun 28th, 2010 05:25 PM

We'd outlaw faggots before either of those, though.

Tadao Jun 28th, 2010 05:35 PM

Just in time to shoot bullets in the air for July 4th!

Pentegarn Jun 28th, 2010 08:17 PM

I am thinking of purchasing another gun soon. I am leaning toward something like this:

http://www.midwesthuntersoutlet.com/...;2BJDyOLrQE%3D