I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Darryl Jan 15th, 2010 09:45 AM

They need to let you go ahead and have the baby. I can tell you're worn out.

What's the reason behind this again?:
:pagebrak

Zhukov Jan 15th, 2010 09:46 AM

Certainly sounds like an adventure. Why do bad things always happen to you Kitsa?

I went to a free concert tonight that was two hours of hippie soul music shite. I had to stand up the whole time while those around me sat on chairs. When I got home I found out I didn't get the great job I had applied for.

I have tickets to see DJ Yoda tomorrow so it's ok.

Kitsa Jan 15th, 2010 10:13 AM

I think my doctor has something to prove.

Sorry you didn't get the job, Zhukov :(

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 15th, 2010 10:47 AM

Going to wreck the West Coast at comic-con. Getting a hotel at least for a night or two but I might stay there a few more and sleep in the trash or something.

Willie: That was going to be my costume too :(

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 15th, 2010 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dixie (Post 667861)
here's my itinerary, it looks like i'll hit the so called "rust belt"

January 28 Cleveland, OH @ Peabody's

Peabody's is awesome and they have really cheap tallboys of PBR.

Otto Jan 15th, 2010 07:11 PM

I've caught another god damned respiratory infection, so now I'm stuck at home with no sense of smell or taste coughing up brownish phlegm. I don't think smoking all of those Russian cigarettes helped, either.

Kitsa Jan 15th, 2010 07:15 PM

prrrrrobably not. Shit singed off all your cilia.

Otto Jan 15th, 2010 07:21 PM

Oh, hello unopened box of cigarettes!

Kitsa Jan 15th, 2010 07:35 PM

kahljorn Jan 16th, 2010 07:44 AM

lol who the hell is that a picture of?

tHIS BOARD MAKES ME FEEL SO LONERY AT NIght :(

I smoked weed for like a year straight or longer and i would smoke like five times a day and i stopped like last weed (Omg ONE TRACK MIND) and i think the silia are coming back to life or some shit because my throat and chest hurt :( also i feel like there's something inside my chest that wants to come out (IM HOPING FOR GINORMOUS TONSIl stone type tHINGS)
either that or im sick too :(

I BROUGHT THIS ON MYSelf

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 16th, 2010 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 668012)
lol who the hell is that a picture of?

tHIS BOARD MAKES ME FEEL SO LONERY AT NIght :(

I smoked weed for like a year straight or longer and i would smoke like five times a day and i stopped like last weed (Omg ONE TRACK MIND) and i think the silia are coming back to life or some shit because my throat and chest hurt :( also i feel like there's something inside my chest that wants to come out (IM HOPING FOR GINORMOUS TONSIl stone type tHINGS)
either that or im sick too :(

I BROUGHT THIS ON MYSelf

Spoilers!

kahljorn Jan 16th, 2010 09:11 AM

:lol
i was thinking that same thing actually:(

Spoilers!

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 16th, 2010 09:29 AM

Oh wow, are you still awake from last night? If I didn't work today I would still still be up hanging out.

kahljorn Jan 16th, 2010 03:01 PM

:lol yes I'm hella an insomniac lately :(

Kitsa Jan 16th, 2010 03:16 PM

That's my russian friend who killed himself :( It was the only picture of something Russian that I had handy.

He took that picture a few months beforehand, because he was always taking pictures of that knife and was probably just doing that to be stupid. Someone in our group of friends submitted it to Cliff Yablonski, and then like 3 weeks after he died he showed up there as the "Margit Menace" or something like that. Then SA didn't update Cliff Yablonski for years.

He was kind of a messed-up guy and used to take pictures of his cutting and his "blood bowl" to try and gross people out. He had so many suicide attempts that I'm convinced his actual death was accidental...he liked being able to see the reactions too much.

Anyway, other than the mess-upedness and the killing himself he was a great guy.

kahljorn Jan 16th, 2010 03:38 PM

oh :(

Kitsa Jan 16th, 2010 03:42 PM

Didn't mean it as a depressing thing. He would've fit right in here.

RaNkeri Jan 16th, 2010 04:06 PM

Miami Vice, fuck yeah

Grislygus Jan 16th, 2010 08:12 PM

man, i was all about that drunk stories/beer thread until i actually read it

Grislygus Jan 16th, 2010 08:16 PM

id make some MAJOR CONTRIBUTIONS except that my good stories revolve around other people and theyre all kinda fucking sad

Fathom Zero Jan 16th, 2010 08:49 PM

Hay GRisly.

Grislygus Jan 16th, 2010 09:12 PM

HAWARYA

Sam Jan 16th, 2010 09:27 PM

sup nigggguhs

Grislygus Jan 16th, 2010 09:47 PM

garararrararrar

my phone has decided that it doesnt like internet

Fathom Zero Jan 16th, 2010 10:55 PM

Tell it to eat it or beat it.

Kitsa Jan 16th, 2010 11:02 PM

drop it in the toilet, that always shows cellphones

edit: DAMMIT

:pagebrak

LordSappington Jan 17th, 2010 06:57 PM

So, my friend got kicked out of his house for connecting his computer to the internet. So, in an hour or so, we're going to his house, busting in through the broken window, and taking as much as possible.
Wish us luck.

elx Jan 17th, 2010 07:11 PM

are you busting a window or just busting through a busted window?
'cause you shouldn't break anything..or take anything that's not his

Grislygus Jan 17th, 2010 07:14 PM

From what I remember of you, it seems like the mission will probably be aborted if you and the Merry Pranksters come into contact with any small cuts or bruises

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 650090)
Boo hoo, I have ADHD-I, short term memory loss from concussive trauma, and my brain is apparently trying to kill me in my sleep.

Actually, never mind. Have your friends take pictures

LordSappington Jan 17th, 2010 07:22 PM

Nah, his parents are going to Bible Study, and we're only taking everything he paid for. Which includes the 360, dozens of dvds, clothes, games, and other fun things.
And the front window is broken, and can be lifted up easily. So we have our way in.

Grislygus Jan 17th, 2010 07:27 PM

Good

Give one of your friends a camera

LordSappington Jan 17th, 2010 07:48 PM

To take pictures of what? Us just picking stuff up and putting them into backpacks? Thrilling stuff, yo.

Fathom Zero Jan 17th, 2010 08:05 PM

Jackie Ross sounds so preeeetty.

Grislygus Jan 17th, 2010 08:06 PM

Do you have any understanding of context and how it relates to instructions paired with embarrassing quotes

Fathom Zero Jan 17th, 2010 08:12 PM

I ate a Steakhouse burger today from the Burger Kang.

:)

And I enjoy breaking into my own house. It reminds me that there's nothing I can do to stop it from being burgled, professionally.

Sam Jan 17th, 2010 08:21 PM

ENJOY YOUR RUNNY SHITS

Colonel Flagg Jan 17th, 2010 08:32 PM

I had a salad for dinner - is it wrong for me to feel jealous? :(

Sam Jan 17th, 2010 08:51 PM

I AM EATING SALAD RIGHT NOW IT'S GREAT AND MY ASSHOLE THANKS ME FOR IT

Colonel Flagg Jan 17th, 2010 08:57 PM

Yes, I too have a very happy colon. :)

kahljorn Jan 17th, 2010 09:01 PM

I WILL ALso eAT A SALAD TONIGHT

AND ALSO A BOCA BURGER :FLEX

Grislygus Jan 17th, 2010 09:03 PM

I AM BORED AND NOT DRUNK WITH NO WAY TO REMEDY THE SITUATION

Sam, tell me about that one time you did that thing with the people

Sam Jan 17th, 2010 09:29 PM

OKAY SO THIS ONE TIME I WAS AT THE BAR AND I WAS LIKE "uh beer plz" AND THEN THE BARTENDER BROUGHT ME A JACK AND COKE AND I WAS LIKE "uh beer plz" AND SHE WAS LIKE "well if you don't drink it I have to throw it out" SO I DRANK THE FUCK OUT OF IT. THEN I HAD A BEER. I PAID FOR BOTH AND LEFT A DOLLAR TIP. :(

Grislygus Jan 17th, 2010 09:55 PM

WAS SHE HOT

kahljorn Jan 17th, 2010 09:55 PM

AND WHAT IF IT WASNT THE BARTENDERS FAULT BUT THE LIQUORS?

:ITALIANJERKOFF

Babs Jan 17th, 2010 10:43 PM

So did you liquor?

dextire Jan 17th, 2010 11:33 PM

I HATE DRAWING SCHEMATICS! :explode

But I'm off to Atlanta on Thursday. So, there's that. :)

bigtimecow Jan 17th, 2010 11:56 PM

dextire, i like you

you are delightfully tacky

dextire Jan 18th, 2010 12:03 AM

Thanks. :)

I want a full review (and pictures) of the Willie cookies.

LordSappington Jan 18th, 2010 01:29 AM

Well, long story short, his dad showed up while we were pillaging, and we both kinda lost track of it when he started screaming about cops and guns and some kind of shit so we bailed. But we got all of his dvds and games.
Also, fuck commas.

kahljorn Jan 18th, 2010 01:45 AM

how old is your friend?
You should've just called the cops yourself and explained the situation. It's actually illegal to just kick somebody who's living in your house out like that without giving them any kind of notice. Even if they don't pay rent and they are that person's children. And especially if they have things inside which are theirs.

Basically that guy could probably sue his parents :O

oh yea -- and threatening to get guns? On his son? COPS TOTALLY WOULD'VE BEEN ON HIS SIDE.

LordSappington Jan 18th, 2010 01:50 AM

He's seventeen. The man is ACTUALLY his step-dad, and he also lives with a sort of step-step mom. He has no blood relation to them, since his mom died of cancer six years or so ago, and we don't know anything about his biological father.
Well, at the time, we were more worried about getting his clothes and whatever else of his we could grab, because knowing his dad, he'd throw it all out as soon as he thought of it.

kahljorn Jan 18th, 2010 01:52 AM

Oh yea, that makes it even more illegal. I would call the cops on HIM. His parents can go to jail for neglect.

i would call the cops before he gets a chance to throw anything away :O

Zhukov Jan 18th, 2010 01:58 AM

Maybe his dad had a gun hidden somewhere and he would have used it on his son.

kahljorn Jan 18th, 2010 02:49 AM

all the more reason to call the cops on him :O

Colonel Flagg Jan 18th, 2010 04:16 AM

Wait a minute, Sappy - your friend was thrown out for connecting a computer to teh interwebs, right? And now his legal guardian (I'm assuming a lot, since you don't mention it, but step-dad was married to mom, so that makes it more than likely) threatens him with bodily harm for coming back to get his clothes and other possessions, right? And he's legally a minor child, right?

Three words - get a lawyer.

kahljorn Jan 18th, 2010 04:40 AM

"ILL KICK YOU OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF WINTER AND ALSO YOU DONT GET ANY CLOTHES!!!

FREEZe to DeATH YOU SON OF A BITCH!
OH I DIDNT MEAN YOU HUNNY"

executioneer Jan 18th, 2010 04:51 AM

call cps on em

Kitsa Jan 18th, 2010 06:14 AM

I'm pretty sure the police would at the very least have stood guard as you guys gathered possessions that were obviously his. And more likely than that, there would have been some sort of action taken on his behalf since he's underage.

kahljorn Jan 18th, 2010 08:13 AM

Exactly. Cops are usually pretty protective of kids, especially from assholes.

even if you were over 18 you have what are known as tenant rights and it's illegal to kick you out. they actually have to evict you, which can take months. -- even if you don't pay any bills, and even if you're their child.

kahljorn Jan 18th, 2010 08:34 AM

I HAVE SERRUS SLEEPING PROBLEMS :(

IM FUCKING HYPER AT SIX IN THE MORNING AND I HAVENT DONE ANY DRUGS I SWEAR :(

Wiffles Jan 18th, 2010 08:48 AM

maybe you sleep too early. Try sleeping at dawn ^.^

executioneer Jan 18th, 2010 08:53 AM

KAHLJORN I HAVE THAT SAME PROBLEM SOME OF THE TIME AND ALL I HAVE IS CAFFEINE OR SOMETIMES JUST DOING A LOT OF THINKING :(

Pentegarn Jan 18th, 2010 08:55 AM

When I first wake up and log in (i.e. now) I usually know Khal will be slap happy and expect his posts to reflect that :)

executioneer Jan 18th, 2010 08:58 AM

sometimes it just happens from eating chocolate, these days :( it's like i've got negative tolerance on all stimulants now

Pentegarn Jan 18th, 2010 09:03 AM

That you have no tolorence for chocolate makes me feel sorrow. Everyone should love chocolate

Kitsa Jan 18th, 2010 09:06 AM

Chocolate should be counted as a medicine, not a food.

executioneer Jan 18th, 2010 09:08 AM

a delicious, delicious medicine

kahljorn Jan 18th, 2010 09:20 AM

Quote:

KAHLJORN I HAVE THAT SAME PROBLEM SOME OF THE TIME AND ALL I HAVE IS CAFFEINE OR SOMETIMES JUST DOING A LOT OF THINKING :(
OH GOD MAYBE YOU GAVE ME A VIRUS CAUSE THATS EXACTLY HOW I AM AND THE ONLY WAY I cAN GET TO SLEEP IS BY READING JEAN PAUL SARTRE LOL.

Quote:

maybe you sleep too early. Try sleeping at dawn ^.^
I DO :(

Dimnos Jan 18th, 2010 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 668137)
To take pictures of what? Us just picking stuff up and putting them into backpacks? Thrilling stuff, yo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 668185)
Well, long story short, his dad showed up while we were pillaging, and we both kinda lost track of it when he started screaming about cops and guns and some kind of shit so we bailed. But we got all of his dvds and games.
Also, fuck commas.

Because stuff happens. :)

Dimnos Jan 18th, 2010 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 668246)
Everyone should love chocolate

My mom got some sort of acupuncture and now chocolate tastes like dirt. I dont know who she is anymore. :(

Zhukov Jan 18th, 2010 10:21 AM

I went two years without eating chocolate.

In unrelated matters, I feel very healthy.

Fathom Zero Jan 18th, 2010 10:31 AM

Sometimes

I think too hard, then diamonds fall out of my mouth

LordSappington Jan 18th, 2010 11:12 AM

Yeah, we're considering a lawyer. We figure we can try and sue him, or something; I guess we'll ask the lawyer about that, since I don't know anything about most legal disputes.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 18th, 2010 11:33 AM

Is he staying at your house for now then?

Grislygus Jan 18th, 2010 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BatmanJohnson (Post 668265)
I loved Mr B.Gone. Excellent book. Then again I usually love just about anything that Clive Barker writes.

Aaaaah, I'll step out of the Christmas thread to don the killjoy hat. That was the worst steaming pile of shit since Galilee, for God's sake.

Being a Clive Barker fan is like rooting for the Oakland Raiders, you always somehow trick yourself into believing that they'll do better this time, just like in the old days.

AND EVERYBODY WILL SEE THEN

Pentegarn Jan 18th, 2010 11:59 AM

You need to read the rest of the thread where Microshock tries to ruin the event. It got moved to general and then locked after Chojin dropped the hammer on Microshock

kahljorn Jan 18th, 2010 01:56 PM

damn i got caught up now too :O

lolatadjectiveform:highfive

Grislygus Jan 18th, 2010 02:51 PM

I'm only a little bit into it so far, but I admit I love how annoyed people were with Microshock, especially Pancakes starting the third page with RAGE

Why the hell to people continue to genuinely and earnestly with fifteen year old children

executioneer Jan 18th, 2010 03:06 PM

IM GONNA PLUG MY SHIT KARAOKE VIDEO IN HERE TOO, OK GUYS

Grislygus Jan 18th, 2010 03:12 PM

You inspire me to want to do drunk karaoke

This is inconcievable

Grislygus Jan 18th, 2010 03:43 PM

Fathom Zero Jan 18th, 2010 04:16 PM

OMG

MarioRPG Jan 18th, 2010 05:51 PM

Haha excellent song choice.

Sam Jan 18th, 2010 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 668293)
Why the hell to people continue to genuinely and earnestly with fifteen year old children

LET THIS SINK IN FOR A MOMENT

Grislygus Jan 18th, 2010 07:37 PM

ARGUE, I swear to God I was talking about arguing with the children

THE SOCIAL WORKERS NEVER PROVED ANYTHING

elx Jan 18th, 2010 07:53 PM

http://www.tamponcrafts.com/

Colonel Flagg Jan 18th, 2010 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 668325)
ARGUE, I swear to God I was talking about arguing with the children

THE SOCIAL WORKERS NEVER PROVED ANYTHING

I believe you, Gris. And I'm sure that's of great comfort to you.

BTW, where is Danny? :(

EDIT: Spot on rendition, Willie! :rock

dextire Jan 19th, 2010 12:13 AM

Well done, Willie! :)
Was it painful to get your voice to go that high?

executioneer Jan 19th, 2010 01:29 AM

nope i'm tolerably adequate at modulating my voice pitch

you're just lucky i didn't decide to do tiptoe thru the tulips :lol

bigtimecow Jan 19th, 2010 02:25 AM

danny as in danny tatom? i talk to him on twitter and he sends me music every now and then. i <3 him, but i don't think he's coming back :( long live liquidstatik

Fathom Zero Jan 19th, 2010 02:35 AM

I'm woozy, guys. I start a philosophy class tomorrow that's gonna kick even my very manly balls.

Pentegarn Jan 19th, 2010 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 668293)
I'm only a little bit into it so far, but I admit I love how annoyed people were with Microshock, especially Pancakes starting the third page with RAGE

It wasn't about his age, it was about his blatant douchebaggery and that he became more and more determined to grinch up the event.

EDIT: I think you'll love what Dixie did too. (that part might be in the part that got broke off and moved to General)

Colonel Flagg Jan 19th, 2010 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 668380)
It wasn't about his age, it was about his blatant douchebaggery and that he became more and more determined to grinch up the event.

As I understand it, not only did he grinch up THIS year, but he does similar crap EVERY year. Makes me wonder why he was allowed to participate in the first place.

Still, it made for good mockery fodder. What can one expect from a dude named µ:shocked

Pentegarn Jan 19th, 2010 09:52 AM

Yeah, when he bitched about how bad he thought the gift he got was I verbally beat him over the head with the garbage he has given in the past. That amused me

Dimnos Jan 19th, 2010 10:18 AM

WTF did he get that he was crying about?

Kitsa Jan 19th, 2010 10:28 AM

Ugh, my dog just puked bile all over her crate, then when I let her out to clean it she walked right through it and tracked yellow bile pawprints all over the house :(

WHO DOESN'T WANT TO GET DOWN AND SCRUB BILE OUT OF THE CARPET?

KITSA DOESN'T WANT TO GET DOWN AND SCRUB BILE OUT OF THE CARPET!

:( :( :(

Dimnos Jan 19th, 2010 10:43 AM

Its just natural for a dog to step in any spilt bodily fluids. Its just how nature made them. :(

Kitsa Jan 19th, 2010 10:56 AM

the bitch of all of this is that I got a great compact carpet shampooer that would have taken care of this in no time, but I lent it to someone in order to impress upon them how cool it was and how they needed one. :lol

Dimnos Jan 19th, 2010 11:42 AM

Awww... Damn the timing. :(

Kitsa Jan 19th, 2010 12:21 PM

I love that this guy is pictured with Bill Clinton.

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairba...job_market.php