I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21678)

Misdemonar Jun 29th, 2006 07:18 PM

What?

Mockwars is betta.

Jeff The Ninja Jun 29th, 2006 07:50 PM

Damn you, How dare you defy our lord and Supreme Master, General ZOD. You deserve to be thrown into space and tossed into the sun. General Zod will not tolerate any dissing of his person.

Zod Jun 29th, 2006 07:57 PM

Re: What?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar
Mockwars is betta.

Well, well, if it isn't the Bizarro Son of Jor-El. If you were truly the opposite of the Son of Jor-El, you would be me, General Zod, the greatest being to have ever existed. Now take my hand, and swear eternal loyalty to Zod.

-Zod

Trash Jun 29th, 2006 08:14 PM

Zod was funny around the time it was created, but now it's a little dull.

Mike P Jun 29th, 2006 08:34 PM

You were dull around the time you were created, Trash, and, well, you still are. Look likes Zod wins.

Zod Jun 29th, 2006 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trash
Zod was funny around the time it was created, but now it's a little dull.

And the human excrement known as "The Toxic Avenger" is here as well? It appears as though all of planet Houston's most pathetic "super heroes" believe they can stand up to the might that is ZOD.

I will bring them to their knees!

Fathom Zero Jun 29th, 2006 10:31 PM

What does your bathroom look like, Zod sir?:bow

Zod Jun 29th, 2006 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero
What does your bathroom look like, Zod sir?:bow

-Zod

ArrowX Jun 29th, 2006 11:59 PM

Shut up you got your ass handed to you by superman, I could think of less homoerotic superheros.

Marc Summers Jun 30th, 2006 12:29 AM

But you prefer not to.

Chojin Jun 30th, 2006 12:11 PM

:lol

noob3 Jul 1st, 2006 05:53 PM

zod sucks i made fun of mockery in some zod-loving thread he made and mockery deleted my post because he was so upset

Terra Jul 11th, 2006 10:19 PM

Zod wears a codpiece, ergo Zod is God.

Number_6 Jul 12th, 2006 08:34 PM

I have sent this website to the great and powerful Zod, showing that Superman is a fraud and looks out only for himself. He cares nothing for the slaves of Planet Houston: http://www.superdickery.com/galleries.html

Eddie Jan 9th, 2007 11:40 PM

zod cried like a girl when superman crushed his fingers

zod got his fingers crushed and cried like a little girl at the end of superman 2. he also got thrown up against an ice wall. You see good always wins over evil! :)

Grislygus Jan 10th, 2007 10:40 AM

I object to your wholesale acceptance of violence in the name of good. The meek shall inherit the earth, my friend. Did Jesus kill all of the Romans? No, I think not. He let them crucify him. Because that's what it's all about. Laughing when other people burn in hell. Especially druids.

executioneer Jan 10th, 2007 10:51 AM

Re: zod cried like a girl when superman crushed his fingers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddie
You see good always wins over evil! :)

man haven't you ever seen spaceballs evil always triumphs over good because good is dumb

Eddie Jan 10th, 2007 09:32 PM

Well I make mistakes. I get mad sometimes. I am not perfect. Believe me, God is not happy when souls go to hell. The only one that God, and all the christians are going to throw a party over, is when satan is cast into the pit of hell for all eternity.

Esuohlim Jan 10th, 2007 10:13 PM

Quote:

Well I make mistakes. I get mad sometimes. I am not perfect. Believe me, God is not happy when souls go to hell. The only one that God, and all the christians are going to throw a party over, is when satan is cast into the pit of hell for all eternity.

Hey Pat Robertson what else is God telling you these days?

Eddie Jan 10th, 2007 11:29 PM

Well He is telling me He loves you :)

Shifty Jan 10th, 2007 11:38 PM

Quote:

Well He is telling me He loves you :)

Well god hates me quiet a bit i think.

Pub Lover Jan 10th, 2007 11:44 PM

No way, God loves you.

Despite what you did to that girl. :x

Eddie Jan 10th, 2007 11:54 PM

I remember Cliff Burton. Years ago when I played heavy Metal I had the Cliff em all video. He was a very good bass player. I sing and play keyboard. I have 2 cd's out. I use to party and play clubs. But now I rock for Jesus. There is nothing like it!

Shifty Jan 10th, 2007 11:56 PM

no because i took a 'innocent' sweet little girl and "de-virginized" her and 'introduced' her to drugs and made her pregnant.

kahljorn Jan 11th, 2007 03:18 AM

whoa whoa whoa back up a second.

I thought satan LIVED in the firey pits of hell what's so bad about being banished there for an eternity it's like a fucking sauna to him he goes there to relax after a hard days work of tormenting the earth and he removes his magic earth traveling tie he has to use to stay on earth andits VERY UNCOMFORTABLE and he rules in hell and eats alot of grapes jesus christ at least learn your mythology you junked up jesus blower.