I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Chojin Jun 1st, 2011 05:14 PM

"smh" is probably the gayest thing to happen in the history of the written word, btw

for those of you who don't know any idiots, it's shorthand for "shaking my head." its proper use is apparently at the beginning and/or end of every sentence.

i was also hanging out with some people the other day and watching futurama, then one of them actually facepalmed a few times during the episode. later in the evening i said something about furries having no redeemable qualities and they were all "no way man i know furries and they're cool, this is the wrong group to say that in"

basically i hate everyone

kahljorn Jun 1st, 2011 07:13 PM

So I'm going to send an inventory of all the stuff i want (not all the stuff that's mine, either, just what i want) from the apartment (legally i have to tell them all the stuff that i want/try to get it before i can file charges) and I'm going to send a copy to the landlord but i don't have their address.

Would it be dramatic of me to call my ex-landlords and ask for an address I can send certified mail to? Cause they're all weepy fucks so they'll probably call my ex-girlfriend crying about it and then she'll call my grandma and be a bitch.

kahljorn Jun 1st, 2011 07:17 PM

Quote:

i was also hanging out with some people the other day and watching futurama, then one of them actually facepalmed a few times during the episode. later in the evening i said something about furries having no redeemable qualities and they were all "no way man i know furries and they're cool, this is the wrong group to say that in"
I didn't know that furries actually KNEW people other than each other on the internet. That's kind of creepy.

Otto Jun 1st, 2011 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 723882)
I didn't know that furries actually KNEW people other than each other on the internet. That's kind of creepy.

I knew a furry once when I went to public high school, but it was before I knew what a furry was, so I just thought, "Man, that tubby girl is really into Sonic the Hedgehog."

sspadowsky Jun 1st, 2011 08:37 PM

I just had to Google "furry" because I didn't know what the hell they were.

I now know that they are the harbingers of the eradication of the human race. Bring on the Four Horsemen, please, and quickly.

Kitsa Jun 1st, 2011 09:00 PM

You know who will be in those horse suits.

executioneer Jun 1st, 2011 09:10 PM

with sex flaps

Colonel Flagg Jun 1st, 2011 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 723874)
lmao he did wut now???? smh neway

:puke

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 723875)
"smh" is probably the gayest thing to happen in the history of the written word, btw

This is quite true.

I have taken to cringing every time I hear the "dingdong" tone indicating I have a new message. I'm considering sending everything to a global recycle bin.

I refuse to use any "accepted" interwebs shorhand like 2day, btw and wut. I do however use special shorthand known only to the few and the proud, which goes over most people's head, but can be highly amusing if timed just right.

Kitsa Jun 1st, 2011 09:49 PM

Back in the early ICQ days, when my number was 8 digits long (!) and it was still a green flower that said "uh oh!", I had cockatiels who learned to mimic the "uh oh!" exactly. Day and night, nonstop. Drove me crazy.

Otto Jun 1st, 2011 10:43 PM

Better than the parrot my dad got from a drill-sergeant he knew, it was like the thing was channeling R. Lee Ermey.

Guitar Woman Jun 1st, 2011 10:55 PM

Parrots sound like living, breathing versions of those singing wall ornaments.

Hilarious the first three times. Then, target practice.

Otto Jun 1st, 2011 11:09 PM

After spending the ages of 6 to 9 running away in terror, with that motherfucker chasing after me, and listening to it squawk "KILL EM ALL KILL EM ALL KILL EM ALL!" at two in the morning, I agree with you, GW.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 1st, 2011 11:12 PM

:lol

Fathom Zero Jun 2nd, 2011 02:16 AM

IS BONIFASIO THE FATHER?

Fathom Zero Jun 2nd, 2011 05:49 AM

still can't sleep, gon' steep some oolong, btchs

Otto Jun 2nd, 2011 09:15 PM

Okay, I'm using the last of my block of Super Sculpey to make one last medical specimen. The idea behind this one is that after the end of the war the project was brought to the US under Operation Paperclip and continued at Plum Island's building 257. This sculpture is pretty small, so I'm probably going to use a small mason jar or possibly an apothecary jar.

So I need some help here. Since this is supposed to be from the early fifties should I still seal the jar in wax? I'm also thinking that instead of typewriting on the label, I might get one of those punch-out label makers, the kind that spits out raised labels on plastic strips. Also, which do you guys think would fit the time period better? A mason jar or an apothecary jar?

Grislygus Jun 2nd, 2011 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 723875)

for those of you who don't know any idiots, it's shorthand for "shaking my head." its proper use is apparently at the beginning and/or end of every sentence.

basically i hate everyone

Your problem seems to involve loser friends; I recommend getting new ones

Of course, some of my new friends kept calling me at three am, just making sure that I didn't know where to SCORE SOME BLOW, so new friends can be bigger pains in the ass than the old ones, I dunno...

Actually, now that I think of it, out of ALL the friends I've made since moving back to California, the only consistently cool ones are all gay. So, the answer to your problem of hating everyone is gay people.

Grislygus Jun 2nd, 2011 09:26 PM

'Course, my standards have changed since moving back to California. Now I pretty much desperately seek out friends willing to put down the fuckdamn video games for two seconds and leave their cuntsnargling houses for more than an hour at a time

LordSappington Jun 3rd, 2011 12:29 AM

captain516 Jun 3rd, 2011 05:01 AM

I hate the stuff you like

Kitsa Jun 3rd, 2011 06:18 AM

Somehow that reminded me of Cake.

Zhukov Jun 3rd, 2011 09:41 AM

It sounds like Cake, doesn't it? I think it was pretty good.

I like Cake.

Pub Lover Jun 3rd, 2011 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReallySweetName (Post 724055)
I don't understand what you said

:lol

Clay, it seems you're too old to be down with the kids. :eek

Like the rest of us.

Pub Lover Jun 3rd, 2011 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 724057)
I smell EXCITEMENT! :blah

Colonel, I think you can say ass on Facebook nowadays. :eek

Pub Lover Jun 3rd, 2011 01:39 PM

:pagebrak