I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover Dec 30th, 2008 10:33 PM

Fathom Zero Dec 30th, 2008 10:39 PM

WISH YOU WERE HERE

Kitsa Dec 31st, 2008 08:42 AM

I was going to suggest Tadao change his avatar to Stalker Santa but now I don't know who should change their avatar to Stalker Santa.

Tadao Dec 31st, 2008 11:37 AM

I would, but it would have to be a stalker bunny.

Aaarg Dec 31st, 2008 02:42 PM

Somebody asked if I was "tech-savvy" and followed it up by asking if I knew how to copy music CD's.

Tadao Dec 31st, 2008 02:49 PM

Did you put the cd in the scanner/xerox machine?

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 31st, 2008 02:53 PM

You should have sent them a facsimile.

Kitsa Dec 31st, 2008 03:12 PM

I know someone who was played up by everyone to be this big tech genius, and someone handed him a CD to get some info off of. And he didn't know what to do with it. He just stood there looking from it to the computer and back.

I ended up having to do it, and since then I've been a little skeptical of self-described gurus.

Aaarg Dec 31st, 2008 03:15 PM

Yeah, I never hype up my abilities--people at work just think I'm smart because I can turn a computer on and use a menu and all that.

One time, the computer we use for Western Union transactions wasn't working and there were three people looking at it, trying to get it to boot up Windows. They couldn't figure it out, and put up a sign that said "WESTERN UNION OUT OF SERVICE." I went up to the computer after they left it, saw a message about how no keyboard was found, and looked at the back to see the keyboard unplugged. Three fucking people.

Kitsa Dec 31st, 2008 03:18 PM

Heh, do people still switch keyboard and monitor cables in computer labs? That's fun to watch.

God, I've felt like shit the past 2 days...nothing to eat but some leftover Stove Top...and right now that's feeling like a mistake.

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 31st, 2008 03:24 PM

I hate having to shit right after getting out of the shower.

Aaarg Dec 31st, 2008 03:59 PM

The last computer lab I was in was the one in Percival Hall at West Virginia U (the natural resources "building which was just the third floor of another building), where most people would go to actually do work because the NR kids weren't much for using computers all day. Any time you go anywhere else that combined students and computers, all the screens are Facebook.

SHIT IN THE SHOWER.

WhiteRat Dec 31st, 2008 04:07 PM

Suspicious activity: A man reported July 16 that someone entered his home in Blaine and taped a sink nozzle so that it would spray him when he turned on the water.

Property damage: It was reported Aug. 14 that someone spray-painted the rear window of a car in Eagan. Blue paint was used to write the words "penis mobile."

Accidental poisoning: A woman called 911 about 7 p.m. Oct. 31 to get the telephone number for poison control. She said there was a possible poisoning at her Oakdale home and an ambulance might be needed. The woman said she accidentally used ammonia instead of vinegar while cooking Sloppy Joes. The food was consumed but didn't appear to cause any medical problems. Poison control advised her that no medical attention was needed.

Aaarg Dec 31st, 2008 04:19 PM

Awesome. x3

Kitsa Dec 31st, 2008 04:21 PM

I just got attacked by the neighbor's yorkie, which catapulted itself over the fence he put up.

They really are ankle-biters :(

Fathom Zero Dec 31st, 2008 05:06 PM

I'd punt the little bastard back across the fence. Little fucker'd think twice. I'd have no problem doing that.

MattJack Dec 31st, 2008 06:28 PM

My dog has a seizure yesterday ):

MattJack Dec 31st, 2008 06:29 PM

and had too

Tadao Dec 31st, 2008 06:39 PM

Your dog had two seizures yesterday?

MattJack Dec 31st, 2008 07:56 PM

just uno

He's an old guy ):

Pub Lover Dec 31st, 2008 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 605133)

Awwww. <3

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteRat (Post 605194)
Please don't be fat and ugly....please don't be fat and ugly.....

sees that favorite game is some jappy shit and loves pizza...

A man can dream, right?

In Canada pizza works in reverse, so if she uses it to counter the weabo shit, she might not be a meat mountain.

Quote:

Originally Posted by VelvetEvoker (Post 605293)
I'll get some pics up soon. In the pics thread, of course.

I spit on yer interpretation of the rules.

Pub Lover Dec 31st, 2008 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VelvetEvoker (Post 605296)

Very impressive bags.

Now let us see your funbags. :tadao

Kitsa Dec 31st, 2008 10:51 PM

That was weird as hell.

Spend 2 days nauseated. Spend 7-10 pm puking my guts out, then fall asleep. Wake up at 10:45 feeling just fine. I mean, I'm sore, but not even a hint of nausea.

What a strange bug I must have had. :/

Pub Lover Dec 31st, 2008 10:56 PM

*hugs* 4 Kitsa

The pervading thought was that VelvetEvoker looks like a child, and it took a moment for it to dawn on me that I'm now in my late thirties, so she is. :x

KitKit: That sounds like food poisoning if you try and tough it out. Stop trying to be so tough, Honey.

Pub Lover Dec 31st, 2008 11:00 PM