I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Universal Health Care (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69702803)

Dimnos Apr 29th, 2010 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Leader (Post 682901)
Coolie, describe in single words only the good things that come into your mind about... your mother.

Still waiting...

The Leader Apr 29th, 2010 03:35 PM

Or hey, even better, if a fireworks factory explodes and kills a bunch of people, does that mean that the fireworks industry is committing genocide against America?

The Leader Apr 29th, 2010 03:35 PM

Quote:

Coolie, describe in single words only the good things that come into your mind about... your mother.

:\

TheCoolinator Apr 29th, 2010 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 682929)
Yada yada yada.

knowingly and intentionally rationing care for a specific nation group is a form of genocide. Especially when it comes from government appointed death boards.

Research Peter Orzsag. Please. Thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Leader (Post 682930)
I'm sure that there have been deaths due to lack of funds/rationing of care,and there will continue to be. .

Thank you.

The Leader Apr 29th, 2010 03:41 PM

So anytime that there is death it's genocide? HEY GUYS ANYTIME PEOPLE DIE ITS GENOCIDE IT'S OK THERE REALLY ISN'T A REASON FOR THE TERM TO EXIST SO LETS JUST USE LIKE CRAZY

TheCoolinator Apr 29th, 2010 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Leader (Post 682950)
So anytime that there is death it's genocide?

You know that panel that's deliberately and systematically targeting US citizens health benefits?

Ya....I would say that's a form of genocide.

The Leader Apr 29th, 2010 03:44 PM

But it's targeting their health benefits. It's not killing them with the goal of eradicating all Americans. Stop genocideing me coolie, gosh. You're so genocide.

The Leader Apr 29th, 2010 03:45 PM

And why can't you tell us about your mother?

Dimnos Apr 29th, 2010 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCoolinator (Post 682946)
knowingly and intentionally rationing care for a specific nation group is a form of genocide.

No. Incorrect. Wrong. Inaccurate.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCoolinator
Especially when it comes from government appointed death boards.

Especially nothing. Genocide is genocide as genocide is genocide. Who is conducting and who is receiving it doesnt especially make more genocide-o-licious.

Quote:

Research Peter Orzsag. Please. Thank you.

Orszag? What the fuck does he have to do with the definition of genocide? Or are you reverting back to trying to convince me that the rationing of health care is done by a "death panel" because of this guy? Either way its irrelevant and your still dumb.

Quote:

Still waiting. >:

TheCoolinator Apr 29th, 2010 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 682960)

Orszag?

You don't know who Peter Orzsag is?

And you don't think a government panel rationing care of the US population (A Nationality) is genocide?

Ok. Fine with me.

The Leader Apr 29th, 2010 04:03 PM

:lol HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME I'M COOLIE GENOCIDE GENOCIDE PAPER GENOCIDE

The Leader Apr 29th, 2010 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 682960)
Orszag? What the fuck does he have to do with the definition of genocide? Or are you reverting back to trying to convince me that the rationing of health care is done by a "death panel" because of this guy?

YES FROM THIS I DEDUCE THAT DIMNOS HAS NO IDEA WHO PETER ORSZAG IS OH WAIT NO, I'M JUST TOO STUPID TO READ GENOCIDE GENOCIDE GENOCIDE:x

Dimnos Apr 29th, 2010 04:06 PM

I just wanted to make sure we were talking about the same guy. But way to dance around to point of the conversation.

Quote:

Still waiting. >:

TheCoolinator Apr 29th, 2010 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Leader (Post 682966)
TheCoolinator proved me wrong and I'm very upset now. It will take me a long time to get over this. It's very serious because it happened on the internet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Leader (Post 682970)
I'm still very bitter and angry.

It's ok. You'll get over it in time.

Dimnos Apr 29th, 2010 04:08 PM

Hey Leader.... The other day my son shut his finger in the door. He wanted a band-aid but because it wasnt bleeding I didnt give him one. Is that genocide? Am I on a death panel?

TheCoolinator Apr 29th, 2010 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 682975)
I don't know who Peter Orzsag is and don't wish to educate myself any further about that matter.

I'm sorry to hear that.

The Leader Apr 29th, 2010 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCoolinator (Post 682974)
I think everyone is as childish and simple minded as I am so I am going to totally ignore how I am always wrong and keep trying to act like I am awesome.

You one sad mother trucker.

Dimnos Apr 29th, 2010 04:10 PM

Quote:

The dick up my ass doesnt make me gay. Its just a suppository.

:rolleyes

Dimnos Apr 29th, 2010 04:10 PM

Quote:

Still waiting.

The Leader Apr 29th, 2010 04:11 PM

I wonder if coolie is crying yet.

TheCoolinator Apr 29th, 2010 04:18 PM

I find this hilarious actually.

You guys don't know what derivatives are, don't know who Peter Orzsag is, didn't know the definition of genocide, didn't know about the death panels, still don't know what caused the global depression,...

I mean, what do you guys know? TV? Sports? Video Games?

Dimnos Apr 29th, 2010 04:20 PM

Quote:

???

The Leader Apr 29th, 2010 04:20 PM

I find it hilarious that you pretend that you think that we don't know what things are.

Dimnos Apr 29th, 2010 04:22 PM

I find i hilarious that he pretends not to be a completely retarded fuck by being a completely retarded fuck.

TheCoolinator Apr 29th, 2010 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Leader (Post 682991)
I find it hilarious that you pretend that you think that we don't know what things are.

Do we agree on there be death panels yet? :love

Peter Orzsag. <---use...google.