I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Universal Health Care (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69702803)

Tadao Aug 25th, 2009 07:24 PM

I think it will be hard on people who are working in the beginning, but after a solid amount of time, preventive medicine and good health will have a chance at a better, fit and working America. Also we might gain back a little of that compassion that we lost in the 80s.

Dimnos Aug 25th, 2009 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn
sweet dimnos

I knew you cared! :)

kahljorn Aug 26th, 2009 12:56 AM

I'm a very loving and caring person.

;)

Zhukov Aug 26th, 2009 11:12 AM

Well, it certainly hasn't worked in other countries around the world, so I don't see it happening in USA.

Australia is a fucking hell hole nowadays. fat, lazy thieves who just drink tax dollars all day roam the streets unfetted. Bring back capital punishment, I say. Certainly can't hurt.

Dimnos Aug 26th, 2009 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 644169)
Bring back capital punishment, I say. Certainly can't hurt.

We still do in the great state of Texas. I thought you Aussies were still real men and did too?

Command Prompt Aug 26th, 2009 02:40 PM

you are all just awful, awful people. But I love you all anyway.

Dimnos Aug 26th, 2009 03:30 PM

Awful? Because we kill child rapists?

Tadao Aug 26th, 2009 11:54 PM

Zhukov Aug 27th, 2009 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 644175)
We still do in the great state of Texas. I thought you Aussies were still real men and did too?

No, we haven't hypocriticaly taken the life of someone since 1967. To top it off, the last man hanged wasn't even guilty.

Also, Tadao; imagine if they put a crazy looking donkey driving a beat up old clown ambulance, and the brave, stong elephant was using his tank to defend children from terrorsits - I bet then you wouldn't want any health care reforms.

Tadao Aug 27th, 2009 01:22 AM

OUTRAGEOUS!

executioneer Aug 27th, 2009 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 644288)
terrorsits

terrorsits was my nickname back in highschool ;_;

Dimnos Aug 27th, 2009 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 644288)
No, we haven't hypocriticaly taken the life of someone since 1967. To top it off, the last man hanged wasn't even guilty.

The last guy we killed here in Texas...

Quote:

The U.S. Supreme Court on Wednesday refused to review the case of a Tarrant County man who confessed to fatally shooting five relatives and was condemned for the deaths of two of them, his stepchildren gunned down while they slept.

The high court's refusal moves Terry Lee Hankins closer to execution for the 2001 slayings of Kevin Galley, 12, and Ashley Mason, 11. Their bodies and the body of their mother, 34-year-old Tammy Hankins, were found in their mobile home in Mansfield, about 20 miles southeast of Fort Worth
We wont kill you just for killing someone. We kill you for killing and/or raping children. That shit dont fly around here. Hardly hypocrisy if you ask me.

The Leader Aug 27th, 2009 01:03 PM

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

Dimnos Aug 27th, 2009 02:11 PM

Damn straight.

Tadao Aug 27th, 2009 02:25 PM

Anyone who applies for medi-state or medi-care will tell you that you will be lucky to get it even if you have a fat proof that you need it. It's a full time job trying to get it and I was lucky to have help from a lawyer and family. Most people wind up unable to keep up with the system and finally kill themselves instead just to ease the pain.

Sorry to damper things, but it's an ugly reality that we are letting the system keep people in need in an endless loop of appointments and paperwork to get something they or their family most likely paid into. Why is SS failing, well maybe because we let our government dip into it to pay for other needed things and don't hold them accountable for it.

Blah blah blah.

kahljorn Aug 27th, 2009 04:46 PM

Quote:

It's a full time job trying to get it and I was lucky to have help from a lawyer and family.
Quite true :(

somebody needs to start a capital punishment thread ;D i got toooooons of fun arguments for (and against) that.

Colonel Flagg Aug 27th, 2009 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 644357)
somebody needs to start a capital punishment thread

Go ahead - make my day. :clint

;)

kahljorn Aug 27th, 2009 11:39 PM

Just don't cry about it later ;)

Sparkles the Fairy Aug 28th, 2009 12:32 AM

I cannot offer you health insurance, but I can put a poultice of clean spider web silk around around any cuts you may have. :\

Wiffles Aug 28th, 2009 02:32 AM

Wow Fairy has healing properties O.O

*Duly noted*

Dimnos Aug 28th, 2009 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparkles the Fairy (Post 644430)
I cannot offer you health insurance, but I can put a poultice of clean spider web silk around around any cuts you may have. :\

Man it sure is getting gay in here. >:

Sparkles the Fairy Aug 28th, 2009 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 644461)

Gay? Wonderful! It is my goal to make things more merry! :)

Colonel Flagg Aug 28th, 2009 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 644461)

You noticed too, eh?

STF, go post in Hangie's gay thread, please. >:

Sparkles the Fairy Aug 29th, 2009 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 644502)
You noticed too, eh?

STF, go post in Hangie's gay thread, please. >:

Make me, mortal. >:

Dimnos Aug 29th, 2009 03:19 PM

Who needs to make anyone when you can simply be put on ignore. Bye forever retard. :lol