I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

kahljorn Nov 21st, 2011 12:24 PM

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showp...96&postcount=2

:(

kahljorn Nov 21st, 2011 12:30 PM

thanks willie

i almost did something like that to my post too :(

executioneer Nov 21st, 2011 12:31 PM

okay

just fyi you should usually use something like "[spoiler=jerks" and "[spoiler=faces" instead of just [spoiler if you're using more than one spoiler or else itll fuck up like that

i usually use the equals for SUPER SECRATS that you can only read when you quote the post, too

executioneer Nov 21st, 2011 12:35 PM

Spoilers!

Fathom Zero Nov 21st, 2011 02:34 PM

http://lemondemon.bandcamp.com/track/really-cool-wig

Esuohlim Nov 21st, 2011 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 750215)
Spoilers!

Oh no you don't >:

executioneer Nov 21st, 2011 03:32 PM

why not

pretty much everyone i like on here i can talk to on facebook anyways

Fathom Zero Nov 21st, 2011 04:23 PM

it's a booty jihad up in here

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 21st, 2011 04:33 PM

thats the best song title ever

executioneer Nov 21st, 2011 04:45 PM

i idnt realize i-mockery was under booty sharia law

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 21st, 2011 04:50 PM

thats very idnt of you then.

Fathom Zero Nov 21st, 2011 05:01 PM

fgt

Ex Leper Nov 21st, 2011 10:14 PM

I feel bad for the new members who join just to participate in the SS event. Especially when they attempt to join in 3 days before the deadline :\. Then again maybe it's better that way. Maybe next year we can do a Secret santa for first timers along with the long time posters event. If they don't screw it up they can qualify for the main event the following year, kind of like SNL cast members. Just a thought

kahljorn Nov 22nd, 2011 03:07 AM

why fee bad for them they're probably just gonna try to rip us off >:

ThrashO Nov 22nd, 2011 03:20 AM

lol ima send them one of my dildos i didnt wash

Aaarg Nov 22nd, 2011 03:09 PM

i don't want to live in a world where people camp out in front of stores to get good deals on television sets

Aaarg Nov 22nd, 2011 03:10 PM

also where racism and sexism are rampant and only frowned upon in "mixed company" and everybody's a liar and a cheat and a thief

but mainly black friday shoppers, i think

Kitsa Nov 22nd, 2011 03:26 PM

I must have missed something because shyandquietguy now has a turd by his name in ThrashO's arbitrary ratings system.

k0k0 Nov 22nd, 2011 03:28 PM

My birthday is pretty sucky and it's mostly my fault. I've got a sinus infection and it's keeping me from wanting to do anything other than lay down. I turned down going to a steakhouse with my mom and stepdad. Turning 30 really sucks.

Kitsa Nov 22nd, 2011 03:32 PM

I'm sorry. Happy birthday. This seems to have been a shitty week in general.

There's worse than 30.

ThrashO Nov 22nd, 2011 03:40 PM

my left rotor may need to be replaced (had the car for 2 months) and it's probably going to set me back around $300 total. It could probably just be resurfaced but last time I was in this situation they refused to resurface it because it was worn down to much (bullshit) and they are going to find every way to charge an arm and a leg.

Also not driving it right now means I get to stay at home with my room mates for thanksgiving instead of visiting family.

woohoo

ThrashO Nov 22nd, 2011 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 750347)
I must have missed something because shyandquietguy now has a turd by his name in ThrashO's arbitrary ratings system.

all I can say is he did it to himself

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 22nd, 2011 04:20 PM

Arbitrarily Sophia has been dancing to the inspector gaget dubstep drop.

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 22nd, 2011 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 750348)
My birthday is pretty sucky and it's mostly my fault. I've got a sinus infection and it's keeping me from wanting to do anything other than lay down. I turned down going to a steakhouse with my mom and stepdad. Turning 30 really sucks.

You should have gotten steakout.

ThrashO Nov 22nd, 2011 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 750355)
Arbitrarily Sophia has been dancing to the inspector gaget dubstep drop.

(so have i btw)

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 22nd, 2011 05:55 PM

I've been looking for her penguin the last two weeks, can't find it. Pretty sure she devoured it.

Fathom Zero Nov 22nd, 2011 06:23 PM

10kvg - http://soundcloud.com/zachcollins/x-...t-two-ya-remix

k0k0 Nov 22nd, 2011 06:29 PM

my theme song - http://soundcloud.com/the-beards/you-should-consider

Fathom Zero Nov 22nd, 2011 06:38 PM

http://soundcloud.com/zachcollins/horse-meat

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 22nd, 2011 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 750371)

Hell yeah! Was doing the jimmy legs to this.

k0k0 Nov 23rd, 2011 01:32 AM

I just saw an advertisement at the top of the screen for sexy arab girls. I caught it just as I clicked to the next page, so I didn't get a chance to take a screenshot, but has anyone else seen it? Or was I imagining things?

k0k0 Nov 23rd, 2011 01:35 AM

Found it. It would only pop up when I searched the political section for some reason.

Guitar Woman Nov 23rd, 2011 06:06 AM

:lol

Kitsa Nov 23rd, 2011 08:47 AM

An article for when you don't fetch the sammitch fast enough. (???)

Prevention magazine tells you how to hide bruises

kahljorn Nov 23rd, 2011 11:11 AM

soo turns out my fine is500 dollars

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 23rd, 2011 11:34 AM

Thats the larriest fine ever :(

Esuohlim Nov 23rd, 2011 02:05 PM

:lol :( :(

executioneer Nov 23rd, 2011 02:40 PM

even after mitigation? jesus fuck, california

b_squared Nov 23rd, 2011 05:24 PM

California applies penalties to each fine that's assessed, and these penalties can double or triple the amount you actually owe the court.
My last ticket was $35 but after the court attached filing fees, documentation fees and what ever else it came to $175.00

Pentegarn Nov 23rd, 2011 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 750433)
Thats the larriest fine ever :(

I agree with Milpool :lol

Fathom Zero Nov 23rd, 2011 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 750426)

Quote:

bruising easily is something many women experience because we tend to be low on iron in our blood
I think it's more because they get 'spoken to' a lot.

Guitar Woman Nov 23rd, 2011 06:07 PM

Now that I have friends outside the internet I feel like I should fake my own death and leave the country to get away from them

That's normal, right?

k0k0 Nov 23rd, 2011 06:25 PM

If your friends are as sucky as your heroin, then yes.

Guitar Woman Nov 23rd, 2011 06:29 PM

I'm glad you guys are still jealous that I used to get higher every day than you will in your entire lives, but that's not the issue here.

ThrashO Nov 23rd, 2011 06:59 PM

Wow dude, you're bad. Like power glove bad.

Man it sure is a shitty feeling when your phone has been broken for a week and when you finally get a new one you only have 1 text message and it's from your mom

:tear

kahljorn Nov 23rd, 2011 07:18 PM

you got really high on heroin that you don't know how to do

and kratom :lol

SON YOU DONT EVeN KNOW

I DID MORPHINE AND OXYCODONE ALL thE TIME
I SMOKED WEED EVERYDAY
I SMOKED METH SOMETIMES
I DID DXM evErY otHER DAY FOR LIKE TWO YEARS WHICH IS THE GREATeST DRUG EVeR
ANDAYAHSUCA AND CRYSTAL DMT AND ecStACY AND ACID AND SHROOMS AND FUCKI DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT ELSE. KETAMENE.
MESCALINE
PLUS MORE PILLS THAN YOUR LITTLE vAGINA COULD SMUGGLE ACROSS THE BORDER

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? OH YEA KRATOM AND SOME WEED?
I RemEMBER ReADINg ABOUT KRATOM WHEN I DID AYAHUSCA AND MESCALINE AND THOUGHT THAT SHIT SOUNDED STUPID>

THAT SHITS LIKE COFFEE FOR BABIES

Dimnos Nov 23rd, 2011 07:33 PM

What did you get fined for khal? Indecent exposure?

k0k0 Nov 23rd, 2011 07:36 PM

He got fined for being cool but rude without saying "Gimme a break"

executioneer Nov 23rd, 2011 07:44 PM

better than getting fined for doing machines i guess

Guitar Woman Nov 23rd, 2011 07:49 PM

DXM is a terrible drug and I regret doing it more than twice.

Ever tripped on Diphenhydramine? That's fucking hilarious, Kahl, do that shit. You'd like it.

Fathom Zero Nov 23rd, 2011 07:53 PM

You're cute

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 23rd, 2011 07:53 PM

My friends used to do dxm a lot our senior year.right when finch's she burns came out. So my friend wearing a yellow hoodie rocking out with a pool cue screaming "shut uuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppp" for a week straight.

Months later he found out he didn't know the words.

Guitar Woman Nov 23rd, 2011 07:54 PM

I'm about as attractive as a deep sea predator with acne and sideburns.

Despite this, I've been invited to watch this flirty smart girl I know do stand-up at a bar and I'm not fucking comfortable with it. I'm a total asshole who is not pleasant to look at or be around. I don't know why the fuck this is happening.

k0k0 Nov 23rd, 2011 08:15 PM

I remember when my roommates were doing some kind of science in my kitchen making pure dxm. I didn't take it but they did and I went to sleep. I woke up to a bunch of paramedics in the house with my roomie's girlfriend being put on a stretcher. Apparently she just kind of went to sleep while talking to him and he couldn't get her to wake up, even by slapping her. So that was a fun night of taking my roommate to the hospital to see his girlfriend. Don't do dxm kids.

Esuohlim Nov 23rd, 2011 08:39 PM

If it makes you feel any better GW I jacked off a couple of times to that picture of you at work all buttoned down w/ a tie

Zhukov Nov 23rd, 2011 09:03 PM

kahljorn Nov 23rd, 2011 09:14 PM

Quote:

DXM is a terrible drug and I regret doing it more than twice.
PUSSY

DXM IS FUCKING SO AMAZING. IT IS AN OPIATE AND A DISASSOCIATE I DUNNO WHAT THAT DIPHENHYDRAMINE SHIT IS DO YOU THINK ITS SIMILAR CAUSE THEY BOTH TREAT COUGHS? THEY USED TO USE CODEINE IN COUGH SYRUP TOO...

the trick is to not eat or drink before/when you do it. If you do it will ruin your high/make you sick. BUT THAT PRETTY MUCH GOES FOR ALL goOD HALLUcINAgeNS/DRUGS

i used to get 50 grams of it in pure form for 25 dollars. I could trip off of that for about a year.

i probably had about seven thousand out of body experiences on it. Just lay down, turn some awesome music on and eventually you can't feel your body and you have hella crazy hallucinations. also you have to be in the dark for the hallucinations to be really vivid.

I CANT EVEN BEgIN TO TELL YOU THE CRAZY TRIPS I HAD

OK I WILL BEGIN TO TELL YOU SOME OF THE CRAZY TRIPS I HAD

one time i was in a GARDEN and i felt like WAtER and the ARCHANGEL MICHEAL WHO WAS AN ELECTRIC BUTTERFLY LANDED ON MY BODY AND SENT ELECTRICITY UP MY SPINE. I COULD FEEL THE ELECTRICITY.

ONE time I GOT SHOT OUT OF MY BODY AND I WAS MOvINg SO FUCKING FAST AND I WENT SOMEWHERE WHERE THERE WASNT AIR AND I BECOME LIGHTER THAN NOT AIR. ALSO I BECAME BUDDHA AND WENT TO THIS DARK COLD AIRLESS PLACE THAT WAS RED AND HEAVY. BEFORE THAT THERE WAS A GREEN PLACE.

ONE tiME I HYPNOtIZed SOMEone WHEN I WAS ON DXM

IF YOU WATCH MOvieS WHILE YOURE HIGH ON IT YOU SOMEHOW gET SUCKed INTO THE MOvIe AND THINK YOU ARE A CHARACTER IN THE MOVIE AND ALL THE STUFF IN THE MOVIE COMES OUT OF THE SCREEN AT YOU AND SHIT

LIKE IT WAS AROUND THE TIME TOM GOES TO THE MAYOR CAME OUT AND ALL KINDS OF CRAZY SHIT WAS GOING ON IN MY ROOM

ALSO BLUEGENDER WAS PRETTY AMAZING ON IT

fuck i miss it :(

Guitar Woman Nov 23rd, 2011 09:21 PM

I certainly don't miss the cognitive impairment or my brain feeling like fucking soup every time I came down

I also don't miss thinking I was coming up with a bunch of profound thoughts while high when in reality I was just staring at the wall like a fucking retard

kahljorn Nov 23rd, 2011 09:21 PM

SerIOUSLY I HYPNOTIZEd SOMEONE WHILE I WAS ON DXM

kahljorn Nov 23rd, 2011 09:22 PM

DXM HAS ONE OF THE BEST AFTER-EFFECTS OUT OF ALL DRUgS

BUT I GUESS YOU WOULDN"T KNOW THAT WITH YOUR VAST EXPERIENCE OF KRATOM AND GUAVA JUiCE

Guitar Woman Nov 23rd, 2011 09:24 PM

See? I even spelled cognitive wrong because DXM made me into a retard

well, more of a retard

kahljorn Nov 23rd, 2011 09:27 PM

YOUR BRAINS A PUSSY

kahljorn Nov 23rd, 2011 09:28 PM

MY BRAIN PROBABLY HAS A THOUSAND HOLES IN IT AND IT WORKS JUST GREAT

Guitar Woman Nov 23rd, 2011 09:32 PM

I don't even see the point anymore. Everything I thought I was getting from DXM, I'm actually getting from shrooms and LSD.

It's a drug for impoverished children.

Guitar Woman Nov 23rd, 2011 09:37 PM

oh fuck yes I don't have to go anywhere tonight

god I hate being with other people

kahljorn Nov 23rd, 2011 10:06 PM

YOURE JUIST A PUSSY WHO CANT HANDLE DXM IN LARGE DOSES

IT PROBABLY MAKES YOU CRY

SO YOU TAKE ONE HIT OF ACID AND EAT ONE MUSHROOM AND THINK YOURE HIGH

Guitar Woman Nov 23rd, 2011 11:23 PM

Well, I had a couple of third-plat doses, but I didn't even remember them. I don't see the point of getting so high that you black out.

My favorite thing to do was just take about 450 milligrams, put on Ziggy Stardust, sit in a room without windows, turn the lights off, block the crack under the door, and stare into the darkness until I started hallucinating, mostly about space travel. I also remember a bunch of really tall alien shamans and thinking I was a wizard.

Kinda fun, not really worth it.

k0k0 Nov 23rd, 2011 11:29 PM

It's not really worth it to associate with alien shamans while being a wizard? You suck.

Guitar Woman Nov 23rd, 2011 11:38 PM

No, I mean it wasn't worth the brain damage.

Dissociatives (Ketamine, DXM, PCP, MXE, et. al.) cause brain lesions, which are microscopic holes in your brain matter that can develop into cancer and impair your ability to remember and focus on things.

That's why I love the shit out of kratom, because it's got stimulant alkaloids that feel like adderall and help me not be a fucking burn-out. Then again, I spent basically ages 8 to 14 associating the feeling of stimulants with normality, so maybe I'm just a lifelong addict, I dunno.

k0k0 Nov 23rd, 2011 11:46 PM

Maybe if you damage your brain enough, you'll get to be a wizard all the time. And the whole world will be alien. Get to casting spells, harry potter.

ThrashO Nov 24th, 2011 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 750477)
better than getting fined for doing machines i guess

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 750503)
Well, I had a couple of third-plat doses, but I didn't even remember them. I don't see the point of getting so high that you black out.

My favorite thing to do was just take about 450 milligrams, put on Ziggy Stardust, sit in a room without windows, turn the lights off, block the crack under the door, and stare into the darkness until I started hallucinating, mostly about space travel. I also remember a bunch of really tall alien shamans and thinking I was a wizard.

Kinda fun, not really worth it.

That's what a 13 year old makes up when he pretends to smoke weed to the older kids.

Guitar Woman Nov 24th, 2011 12:12 AM

Except with DXM it actually happens. The only hallucinations you get from weed are, like, fleeting glimpses of out-of-focus insects that dart behind something as soon as you look at them (although to be fair that could just be HPPD from the diphenhydramine). I also used to hear things and think they were other things, like my shower sounding like frogs.

That was a long time ago, though. I don't think I'll ever be able to get that high again.

k0k0 Nov 24th, 2011 12:26 AM

You can hallucinate on weed. I've hallucinated on it before, pretty badly when we decided to make brownies using a whole ounce of weed. My friends and I didn't feel shit for 4 hours, split up to go our separate ways.
I was delivery driving sandwiches to an apartment complex, walking into the office when all of a sudden I realized the world was in slow motion. The lady at the desk in the office said something to me and I saw her sound wave slowly coming to me. I couldn't hear anything she said until it hit me. Then on the way back I was listening to music in the car and thought I was at a concert...while driving. I told the boss I was feeling sick and went home to lay down.
I caught up with my friends the next day and they told me that they went to a movie since I had to work, but didn't end up going in because the walls were melting and everything was strange. One of them thought he had hit a person while driving home, but when he stopped, there was nothing there at all and no car damage.

It could be that the weed had something in it, it was a mix of 3 different friends' pot, but we had smoked each of them in separate instances and nothing happened those times.

Oh, and don't use a whole ounce of weed in brownies. Especially if you're only using a manual pepper grinder to make it smaller. It was gritty as hell and tasted even worse.

Guitar Woman Nov 24th, 2011 12:30 AM

Well, shit, that sounds fucking awesome. Maybe I should try eating it.

ThrashO Nov 24th, 2011 01:11 AM

Sometimes I get so stoned that I think I've already seen everything that's going to happen and I get confused asking everyone what's going on, but as things are said and happen I call them in my head and it trips me the fuck out. This effect only happens after my 4th or 5th bowl pack.

Esuohlim Nov 24th, 2011 02:03 AM

is this thread about drugs now

i know a lot about smoking some drugs

Fathom Zero Nov 24th, 2011 02:04 AM

executioneer Nov 24th, 2011 05:03 AM

i made some weed cookies (components extracted using alcohol/evaporation; SCIENCE) and ate 12 out of 15 of them, then the whole world turned to about a 45 degree angle for a while

after i woke up i threw up so hard you could tell by the pattern of burst capillaries exactly what direction i was looking whilst puking

fun times?

Babs Nov 24th, 2011 07:11 AM

You season those cookies with some bath salts?

Zhukov Nov 24th, 2011 08:05 AM

The other night I was caught by the cops painting a wall, so I legged it and hid in a blackberry bush while they searched for me. I had to stay there for about two hours, and I swear to god the torch light passed over me a few times.

I've never been to gaol.

k0k0 Nov 24th, 2011 10:59 AM

That sounds like some of my nights a while back. Glad you weren't caught.

We had broke into these portables in a school near our old house once. We found out it was a place they'd send the bad kids. But inside the bathroom was a bunch of inspirational posters. We totally fucked them up to say bad things. Then we stole walkie talkies that were sitting in there plus the chargers. It was awesome because our house was close enough to the school that we could hear the teachers talking over the walkie talkies. Sometimes we'd harass the teachers. Like there was this teacher called Ms. Gay and we'd ask to speak to Ms. Very Gay. And just saying poop or eat a dick over it every now and then. I think they were trying to triangulate us once because they kept telling us to keep talking and that they were interested in what we had to say or something.

Kitsa Nov 24th, 2011 11:44 AM

what were you painting?

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 24th, 2011 12:43 PM

I've gotten stuck in mirrors while on weed for quite some time.

Shyandquietguy Nov 25th, 2011 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 750513)
Sometimes I get so stoned that I think I've already seen everything that's going to happen and I get confused asking everyone what's going on, but as things are said and happen I call them in my head and it trips me the fuck out. This effect only happens after my 4th or 5th bowl pack.

Yet you couldn't anticipate a woman dumping you?

What a waste of time.

ThrashO Nov 25th, 2011 01:50 AM

Hey guys my gf dumped me :tear

Dimnos Nov 25th, 2011 02:00 AM

Again?

Shyandquietguy Nov 25th, 2011 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 750583)
Hey guys my gf dumped me :tear

Well I'll be, looks like some progress hasn't been made.

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 25th, 2011 03:01 AM

You now have to take a dump on her.

Shyandquietguy Nov 25th, 2011 03:07 AM

Or maybe he should suck on her tit.

Fathom Zero Nov 25th, 2011 04:07 AM

That's rather sad. You seem like a real catch!

Zhukov Nov 25th, 2011 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 750537)
We had broke into these portables in a school near our old house once. We found out it was a place they'd send the bad kids. But inside the bathroom was a bunch of inspirational posters. We totally fucked them up to say bad things. Then we stole walkie talkies that were sitting in there plus the chargers. It was awesome because our house was close enough to the school that we could hear the teachers talking over the walkie talkies. Sometimes we'd harass the teachers. Like there was this teacher called Ms. Gay and we'd ask to speak to Ms. Very Gay. And just saying poop or eat a dick over it every now and then. I think they were trying to triangulate us once because they kept telling us to keep talking and that they were interested in what we had to say or something.

Hahaha. Hmm, eat a dick, yes, very interesting. KEEP TALKING.

Quote:

what were you painting?
Lots of colourful and exciting letters on a rather drab, boring and grey wall.

kahljorn Nov 25th, 2011 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 750511)
Well, shit, that sounds fucking awesome. Maybe I should try eating it.

maybe the most experienced drug user on this message board should try eating weed once. :rolleyes and you only had third plateau doses and you blacked out? What a pussy. I had fourth plateau like every other night and remembered everything

ThrashO Nov 25th, 2011 10:59 AM

Guys my bf dumped me :x

Chojin Nov 25th, 2011 11:32 AM

when did all of you start doing drugs

should i start doing drugs too to fit in and be cool

kahljorn Nov 25th, 2011 01:24 PM

nah you're good you've already done two drugs that i know of:

fat and musclejerk

k0k0 Nov 25th, 2011 01:40 PM

When you ride the high of cheeseburgers, it can only end in death or musclejerk.

Chojin Nov 25th, 2011 06:16 PM

*sweats*

Dimnos Nov 25th, 2011 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 750608)
Guys my bf dumped me :x

He didnt dump you. Its just someone elses turn.

Grislygus Nov 25th, 2011 11:10 PM

DRUGS? SON, LET OLD GUS TELL YOU BOUT DRUGS. OLD GUS DON'T GET TOASTED ANYMORE CAUSE GUS IS A WINNER

OLD GUS JUST LEGALLY BINGE DRINKS HIS BRAIN CELLS INTO OBLIVION LIKE ALL THE OTHER RESPONSIBLE ADULTS OBEYING OUR FINE GOVERNMENT'S LAWS

k0k0 Nov 26th, 2011 12:39 AM

I'm totally drugged up on xanax so I'm gonna give you folks some truths. Truth is, I need to be in a mental home again. I barely leave my house out of fear of nothing. I only go out to get groceries, play pool for a short time(sometimes), and doctors. And if where I need to go is out of the safe radius, I flip the fuck out. So working from home has its advantages, but for me, the disadvantages are fucking up my life. I am gonna go get checked in to a mental place. One way or another I'm going to get over this bullshit. And then when I do, I'm going to visit each and every one of you with my fist. Inside my fist will be a token for spending one day with me. And we shall have fun times of your choosing. But first, I need to get better. I shall get better. We will see. Why all this now? Well, I found it sad that I couldn't even go to thanksgiving with my mom because my sister's house is too far. It's out of the unsafe zone. Time to get checked into the home.

If you don't hear from me after. Have a merry christmas and a dick of a chaunakaaka