I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Abby from NCIS (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69701250)

Jeanette X Dec 12th, 2008 11:28 PM

Abby from NCIS

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sbTHofSeXEM

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jv9izxknOTU

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nCpr5G...eature=related

I watched some of this show when I was bored, and I have come to the conclusion:

THAT I HATE ABBY.

Oh, she's a gooooth and she listens to loud music. She's so young and hip and computer saavy! That makes her quirky, interesting character! :blah

Smug, self-satisfied, smirking, immature little cunt. She makes me want to grab her little pigtails and slam her head into her equipment. She can never just TELL anyone her findings, she has to inform them in the most smug "I'm-so-smart" way possible.

Fuck her. Fuck her with something sharp and sandpapery.

Sam Dec 13th, 2008 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanette X (Post 601691)
Fuck her.

WITH PLEASURE.

Tadao Dec 13th, 2008 12:49 AM

I have never seen her before. This chick is hot! Thanks Janey!

Jeanette X Dec 13th, 2008 12:55 AM

Now I hate her even more. >:

Sam Dec 13th, 2008 12:55 AM

I want to grab her little pigtails and slam her head into my "equipment".

;)

Jeanette X Dec 13th, 2008 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 601707)
I want to grab her little pigtails and slam her head into my "equipment".

;)

Just as long as you make damn sure she gags and chokes.

Esuohlim Dec 13th, 2008 01:40 AM

NO SAM I SAW HER FIRST >:

Sam Dec 13th, 2008 01:50 AM

>:

Angryhydralisk Dec 13th, 2008 12:54 PM

I never got what's so special about NCIS. It strikes me basically just a dyslexic version of CSI with an extra letter.

WhiteRat Dec 13th, 2008 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanette X (Post 601691)
THAT I HATE ABBY.

Oh, she's a gooooth and she listens to loud music. She's so young and hip and computer saavy! That makes her quirky, interesting character! :blah

Smug, self-satisfied, smirking, immature little cunt. She makes me want to grab her little pigtails and slam her head into her equipment. She can never just TELL anyone her findings, she has to inform them in the most smug "I'm-so-smart" way possible.

Fuck her. Fuck her with something sharp and sandpapery.

Fuck yeah. I have seen about 5 minutes of this show and thanks to her cuntbaggery, i've never watched it again.

MetalMilitia Dec 13th, 2008 02:33 PM

Did they really need a version of CSI specifically for naval crimes?

Jeanette X Dec 14th, 2008 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteRat (Post 601782)
Fuck yeah. I have seen about 5 minutes of this show and thanks to her cuntbaggery, i've never watched it again.

YES. THANK YOU. I thought I was the only one.

Look at her expression. "Oh look how devilishly cute I am".

Just begging for a slap and a kick to the cunt.

pac-man Dec 14th, 2008 12:36 AM

I'd kick her in the cunt with my penis.

darkvare Dec 14th, 2008 11:50 AM

i hate ncis but if i could i'd sure bang her

kahljorn Dec 14th, 2008 01:20 PM

that bitch is ugly as hell wtf is wrong with you. She has a bobble head and it looks like she probably had head reduction surgery at some point

Tadao Dec 14th, 2008 02:06 PM

She can bobble he head on my cock.

kahljorn Dec 14th, 2008 02:08 PM

yea old desperate guys go for young ugly pussy all the time

Tadao Dec 14th, 2008 02:12 PM

agreed

McClain Dec 16th, 2008 09:23 AM

Seriously... I don't get what all the hype is about w/ this dame. She's about as mainstream psuedo-goth-pop as you'll ever see.

Aside from the fact that the show takes the word embellishment to a new level (makes JAG look reputable) I will never watch it because once I saw this chick I was finished. She's offensive to my cynical sensibilities.

And the fact that I'm hearing about guys flailing their pork pistols all over the place for this hack makes me even more incensed. If this exact same girl had a short 'do and lost the dog collar half of you half wits wouldn't notice her at all.

The guys who like her are the same guys that wear Teva's and baggy sweatshirts, "browsing" the T-shirt wall at Hot Topic - when they're really gazing at the mindless teenage drones donning studs & pleather. What a sad existence. These are the same people who love anime because it's being shoved down their throat. Or because they believe in the real-life manifestation of a Japanese cartoon chick in a short skirt with spiked garters.

Worse than ravers IMO.

darkvare Dec 16th, 2008 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McClain (Post 602194)
Seriously... I don't get what all the hype is about w/ this dame. She's about as mainstream psuedo-goth-pop as you'll ever see.

Aside from the fact that the show takes the word embellishment to a new level (makes JAG look reputable) I will never watch it because once I saw this chick I was finished. She's offensive to my cynical sensibilities.

And the fact that I'm hearing about guys flailing their pork pistols all over the place for this hack makes me even more incensed. If this exact same girl had a short 'do and lost the dog collar half of you half wits wouldn't notice her at all.

The guys who like her are the same guys that wear Teva's and baggy sweatshirts, "browsing" the T-shirt wall at Hot Topic - when they're really gazing at the mindless teenage drones donning studs & pleather. What a sad existence. These are the same people who love anime because it's being shoved down their throat. Or because they believe in the real-life manifestation of a Japanese cartoon chick in a short skirt with spiked garters.

Worse than ravers IMO.

damn your great verbal works makes me fell bad about my self:\ now i'm gonna praise rosari dawson's hotness

McClain Dec 16th, 2008 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkvare (Post 602197)
damn your great verbal works makes me fell bad about my self:\ now i'm gonna praise rosari dawson's hotness

Now there's a woman.

:oao

Dimnos Dec 16th, 2008 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McClain (Post 602194)

Worse than ravers IMO.

:worship:worship:worshipHow right you are.

Tadao Dec 16th, 2008 01:01 PM

Your right about the hair change, I just want to fuck her because of that look. It's called a fetish, glad you could learn something today. :rolleyes

No if you'll excuse me, I'll go do all those things in the last paragraph. :rolleyes

Spoilers!

:rolleyes

McClain Dec 16th, 2008 01:19 PM

Fetish or not, she's a pretty tepid TV persona. Should I give her credit for making concerted efforts to look like a cutesy Gothic Hello Kitty Snuff Doll?

And her bangs? Sooooo 1995.

Tadao Dec 16th, 2008 01:24 PM

Sooo gay, you homo.