I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   What's the wierdest movie(s) you've ever seen? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9482)

Pee Wee Herman Feb 15th, 2004 05:36 PM

What's the wierdest movie(s) you've ever seen?

The wierdest movies I've ever seen are Yellow Submarine, Being John Malkhovich, and 12 Monkeys.

Yellow Submarine was just... plain freaking wierd. See my Yellow Submarine thread. http://i-mockery.net/viewtopic.php?t=9674

Being John Malkovich had an extremely strange plot. It was very fucking bizarre. It involves a guy discovering a tunnel that lets him crawl into the mind of John Malkovich, who played himself in the movie. When he is inside Malkovich's mind, he can see and feel and experience everything John Malkovich does. Eventually, he can control him. My favourite scene is when Malkovich goes into the tunnel into his own mind. Malkovich sees all these people with his face and everyone just says "Malvkovich Malkovich Malkovich. Malkovich. Malkovich Malkovich!" Poor John goes nuts and screams "MALKOVICH!!!" That movie was pretty fucking wierd.

I saw 12 Monkeys last night. It stars Bruce Willis as a prisoner a few hundred (Or is it thousands?) of years into the future. He volunteers for a science experiment thing to reduce his sentence. He travels back in time to 1990 and 1996. He is supposed to gather information about the past in order to find a cure to a man-made disease which kills 5 billion people on Earth in 1996 and 1997. He gets in jail and he tells the cops about who he is, being from the future, and that 5 billion people are going to die in 1996. They think he's crazy and put him in a mental hospital. Some of the shit Brad Pitt, another mental patient, says is pretty fucking funny. The ending made absolutely no freaking sense at all. Suffice to say, the ending involves a bunch of time paradoxes, and the plague that kills 5 billion people is not stopped (I think).

All three of those movies made me think "What the fuck?" constantly when I watched them. Post some of the wierdest movies you've ever seen, and maybe a little plot summary and why it was really wierd.

Sicktodeathmx Feb 15th, 2004 05:49 PM

Tromeo and Juliet was pretty weird....

Jixby Phillips Feb 15th, 2004 05:54 PM

:ROLLEYES @ ALL U

Supafly345 Feb 15th, 2004 06:11 PM

I saw this one wierd movie that was about two Itialian plumbers who live in some metropolotin city, but they end up jumping into some rocks in a construction site and appear in another world where everyone is dinosaur people. And then they jump around and use their plungers to fight evil, and then they get helped by the fungus mushrooms and defeat the king dinosaur and then they had to rescue some enviromentalist girl, and then they went home.

And here comes the wierd part... the younger Italian plumber brother... was really a latino.

mowler Feb 15th, 2004 06:18 PM

One of my favorite movies is wierd. "Wild at Heart" , Willem Defoe is a real freak and ends up getting his head blown off :)

Perndog Feb 15th, 2004 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supafly345
I saw this one wierd movie that was about two Itialian plumbers who live in some metropolotin city, but they end up jumping into some rocks in a construction site and appear in another world where everyone is dinosaur people. And then they jump around and use their plungers to fight evil, and then they get helped by the fungus mushrooms and defeat the king dinosaur and then they had to rescue some enviromentalist girl, and then they went home.

And here comes the wierd part... the younger Italian plumber brother... was really a latino.

And the older one was a British guy.

EverythingWillSuck Feb 15th, 2004 07:44 PM

AND THE KING KOOPA WAS ALBINO :lol

Cap'n Crunch Feb 15th, 2004 08:14 PM

The Wall. :(

Rongi Feb 15th, 2004 08:15 PM

Eat by Andy Warhoul.

It was 40 minutes of a guy eating a mushroom. What the fuck is it supposed to symbolise?

ArrowX Feb 15th, 2004 09:03 PM

"Freaked", funny but Wierd as hell

Mockery Feb 16th, 2004 01:37 AM

Just saw Six String Samurai the other night, and it was both odd and hilarious at times. Good stuff.

:redelvises

ScruU2wice Feb 16th, 2004 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi
Eat by Andy Warhoul.

It was 40 minutes of a guy eating a mushroom. What the fuck is it supposed to symbolise?

all of warhols early movies were like that. I don't think it was symbolism, From what i read he liked to film some boring everday stuff and let his change in camera angle to make teh movie interesting :/

Rongi Feb 16th, 2004 02:03 AM

Actually I think I've seen an even weirder movie

Begotten

90 minutes of some guy cutting himself up, some lady masturbating, and a bald guy being dragged around and poked by what look like nuns.

theapportioner Feb 16th, 2004 02:08 AM

The Holy Mountain

Dole Feb 16th, 2004 04:45 AM

Major League 2

O71394658 Feb 16th, 2004 01:27 PM

Beetlejuice

pjalne Feb 16th, 2004 02:16 PM

If 12 Monkeys is one of the three weirdest films you've seen in your life, you need to watch more movies.

PonchtheJedi Feb 16th, 2004 03:14 PM

Gummo

Gummo. I'm sure that's pretty tame, but the guy pimping out the retarded girl and then pinching his nipples was just disturbing.

Mr. Vagiclean Feb 16th, 2004 04:04 PM

Don't know the title of the movie, but it was just ALL about showing jesus getting disected on a table of some sort :(

My little sister couldn't sleep after that and blamed me for being so evil.... it was a freaking weird flick.

Jixby Phillips Feb 16th, 2004 04:05 PM

UN CHIEN ANDALOU

This was made by Luis Buñuel and Salvador DalĂ* in like 1927. When they wrote it, they rejected any idea that made any rational sense. So there's a woman getting her eyeball sliced open, a guy with ants crawling out of his hand, somebody dragging two pianos with dead donkies and living preists tied to them, and ocassionally a title card reading "2 years later" "4 years before" that are randomly placed throught the film pop up. This film is the basis of the song "Debaser" by the Pixies. Many say without this there would be no Pink Flamingos or Eraserhead.

Mr. Vagiclean Feb 16th, 2004 04:07 PM

:x

ArrowX Feb 16th, 2004 05:54 PM

"END" of NGE i'm mean WTF!!!!!

Pee Wee Herman Feb 16th, 2004 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pjalne
If 12 Monkeys is one of the three weirdest films you've seen in your life, you need to watch more movies.

Have you ever seen 12 monkeys? Sure, it looks like your average action flick with bruce willis and time travel, but it made almost no fucking sense. So, excuuuuuse me, mister I-work-in-the-entertainment-industry.

Ninjavenom Feb 16th, 2004 08:20 PM

I've seen the eyeball thing jixby posted on Ogrish. Someone made it their avatar. :/

Supafly345 Feb 16th, 2004 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perndog
And the older one was a British guy.

Thats not weird, he's white after all. And Bob Hoskins is a master of accents. Latino is a completely different ethnicity, which is a crime.