I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   osama bin laden is dead (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69706578)

Pentegarn May 6th, 2011 08:55 AM

At least part of the Pakistani government not only knew, but helped hide the fact that he was there.

Zhukov May 6th, 2011 09:19 AM

We need an emoticon of this gent :\ with his arms outstretched and his open palms pointing towards the sky. Possibly called 'Ma, what are they givin' me?'

Pentegarn I'm not interested in this argument anymore. I've already expressed my thoughts and your disagreement isn't going to change them.



[Kitsa's article=QUOTE]It’s too frightening to make sense of. The world’s most-wanted terrorist. A man who triggered the longest war in American
history.[/quote]
Vietnam?

Zhukov May 6th, 2011 09:21 AM

Wow. Fucked that quote. Thanks edit capabilities.

Kitsa May 6th, 2011 05:46 PM

I guess before even going into the article, I was like "No shit they knew he was there." How could they not know?

I know that Benazir Bhutto thought he was dead way back in '07, but when I go back for facts it's all hashed up in a conspiracy theorist frenzy. Apparently he outlived her :(

Evil Robot II May 7th, 2011 02:02 AM

How do we know BL was a reaal person and not just made up by Nick
Rockeffelor?

WhiteRat May 7th, 2011 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 719618)
I guess before even going into the article, I was like "No shit they knew he was there." How could they not know?

I know that Benazir Bhutto thought he was dead way back in '07, but when I go back for facts it's all hashed up in a conspiracy theorist frenzy. Apparently he outlived her :(

He was also supposed to be on dialysis but no evidence of such was found in his compound, although it appears that Bin Laden sufferd from Sleep Apnea as one of the videos clearly shows a CPAP machine. My older brother is a sleep technician and quickly pointed that one out to me.:lol

Tadao May 7th, 2011 03:28 PM

I would have trouble sleeping too if I was the most wanted man in the world.

MLE May 7th, 2011 07:31 PM

CPAPs are loud as fuck.

Chojin May 8th, 2011 09:49 AM

didn't read the whole thread, but lol what would the point have been in giving him a trial? would he have presented some shocking evidence to prove his innocence?

this isn't 'where in the world is carmen sandiego'

Zhukov May 8th, 2011 10:31 AM

No, but mostly there would have been some evidence to prove his guilt in a recognised court of law, and also executing people on the spot is not the 'justice' of a nation that pretends to care about human rights.



As a bonus, his capture could also have been proven beyond reasonable doubt.

WhiteRat May 8th, 2011 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 719881)
No, but mostly there would have been some evidence to prove his guilt in a recognised court of law, and also executing people on the spot is not the 'justice' of a nation that pretends to care about human rights.


Uh, yes it is. Most Americans are fine with this and care little of what the rest of the world thinks on this issue.

Tadao May 8th, 2011 02:11 PM

If you care so much about his trial, maybe your country should have looked for him?

Zhukov May 8th, 2011 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteRat (Post 719923)
Uh, yes it is. Most Americans are fine with this and care little of what the rest of the world thinks on this issue.

How about it's the justice of a nation who's government cares little of what the world thinks on the issue?

Tadao; that cuts deep

Pentegarn May 8th, 2011 05:22 PM

Dear Zhukov,

You are right, a fair trial always comes out the way it should. Justice always prevails in a court of law.

Warmest regards,

OJ Simpson's murder trial

Tadao May 8th, 2011 05:37 PM

I just don't see why we Americans are so cool with no explanation of what went down. I want to know if Osama was killed in self defense. Our Seals are trained to do exactly what we tell them to do, so a bullet in his head was most likely ordered. From what I understand with what little has been said, it was not needed. I'd rather we took him alive and killed him in public. It works. Humans have been doing that since forever.

Colonel Flagg May 8th, 2011 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 719999)
Dear Zhukov,

You are right, a fair trial always comes out the way it should. Justice always prevails in a court of law.

Warmest regards,

OJ Simpson's murder trial

Dear Zhukov and Pentegarn:

Sometimes a trial does provide justice. And sometimes the guilty party is sentenced to death. Carrying out the sentence, however, is sometimes not at all easy or straightforward, and you may be left with an incredibly long and drawn out circus.

Love, Mumia Abu-Jamal

kahljorn May 8th, 2011 06:24 PM

Quote:

didn't read the whole thread, but lol what would the point have been in giving him a trial? would he have presented some shocking evidence to prove his innocence?
Innocent until proven guilty. Due process. othersuchlegalterms. What if Osama never even did that shit and the government set him up? Its not like we really have any evidence that he perpetrated 9/11 anyway. What is it video evidence? or again what if that dude wasn't even actually osama?

or what if he would've sold out every other terrorist organization in the world or knew about north koreas plot with the actors guild or whaever it was called.

Tadao May 8th, 2011 06:46 PM

I'm guessing Bush made a deal with Osama to take the blame, the public is to helpless and needs a bad guy caught, Obama fakes a capture and kill, Osama gets a new face and a much deserved break.

Pentegarn May 8th, 2011 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 720045)
Dear Zhukov and Pentegarn:

Sometimes a trial does provide justice. And sometimes the guilty party is sentenced to death. Carrying out the sentence, however, is sometimes not at all easy or straightforward, and you may be left with an incredibly long and drawn out circus.

Love, Mumia Abu-Jamal

:lol

Colonel Flagg May 8th, 2011 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 720074)
I'm guessing Bush made a deal with Osama to take the blame, the public is to helpless and needs a bad guy caught, Obama fakes a capture and kill, Osama gets a new face and a much deserved break.

I was thinking the EXACT SAME THING! :conspiracy

WhiteRat May 8th, 2011 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 719957)
How about it's the justice of a nation who's government cares little of what the world thinks on the issue?

Oops, forgot to mention government as well!

OB(gyn)L declared war 15 years ago, he got one, and now he's dead. I really don't see what the issue is here but since you will keep whining about a "fair trial" I guess on that issue I can say no one really gives a fuck what other countries think about it.

Zhukov May 9th, 2011 08:51 AM

Pentegarn: are you saying that if Osama had gotten a trial you are worried that he would have gotten off? Haha, I don't think so, but if he did and your trial is fair then, well, that's fair.

I don't think so though.


White Rat: You're right, few people in America give a fuck about Osama getting a trial, let alone a fair one. That doesn't make it right. It makes the situation a worrying one; your government can execute people on the spot and nobody cares. The most likely situation is that this isn't a one of special occasion, it's the precedent for the same thing happening again and again in the future.

Accused "terrorists" are already incarcerated indefinitely and subject to torture without their guilt being proven, and while many people around the world are outraged, it's still going on because not enough people in the US care about the rights of people that their government tells them are evil.

I do believe Osama was a terrorist, and certainly a criminal, but executing him on the spot prevents the other side of the 9/11 story (and other stuff) from being known, and it allows your government to pick and choose who it dishes out rights too.

I thought Americans were meant to be wary of 'big government'? Why do so many people stand idly by while the government gives itself more and more ways to control them?

Colonel Flagg May 9th, 2011 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 720290)
Accused "terrorists" are already incarcerated indefinitely and subject to torture without their guilt being proven, and while many people around the world are outraged, it's still going on because not enough people in the US care about the rights of people that their government tells them are evil.

Define "many". By any measure there are many in the States who feel the same way, but there are more groups of dissaffected, misinformed or mindless lemmings that will remain silent and let the goverment do what it wants. You probably have this problem in Australia too.

Quote:

I do believe Osama was a terrorist, and certainly a criminal, but executing him on the spot prevents the other side of the 9/11 story (and other stuff) from being known, and it allows your government to pick and choose who it dishes out rights too.
As others have pointed out, Wikileaks will probably have the video of the takedown posted on YouTube within a few months anyway, so what's the diff? Even so, this still will only be one version of the truth i.e. one viewpoint of the operation.

Quote:

I thought Americans were meant to be wary of 'big government'? Why do so many people stand idly by while the government gives itself more and more ways to control them?
See comment #1 above.

Damn. This discussion reminds me of something .... (F-)

Zhukov May 9th, 2011 03:04 PM

Well, video of them shooting him isn't going to explain in detail how he masterminded 9/11. I'm not saying that is the reason he shouldn't have been killed, I'm saying that is something that has been lost because of it.

I also don't mean to just be picking on the USA; if Australia was in the same position and it all went down the same way then I'd be surprised if his execution would arouse outrage from the majority of the population here either. I was impressed by the support of David Hicks (Australian held in Guantanamo Bay and tortured) but it was more the fact that he was a white Australian in trouble, and there is little support for other detainees.

There are 'many' people inside the US that would be unhappy about the incarceration and torture of "suspected" terrorists, I don't deny it.



Australians aren't wary of big government; they are just apathetic about everything unless it's Islam and Asians TAKING JOBS.

Tadao May 9th, 2011 03:10 PM

There are things that can be controlled and things that can't. From what I see, the known things that can be controlled were handled with the utmost of secrecy for no credible reason.

That pisses me off.

WhiteRat May 9th, 2011 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 720290)
Pentegarn: are you saying that if Osama had gotten a trial you are worried that he would have gotten off? Haha, I don't think so, but if he did and your trial is fair then, well, that's fair.

I don't think so though.


White Rat: You're right, few people in America give a fuck about Osama getting a trial, let alone a fair one. That doesn't make it right. It makes the situation a worrying one; your government can execute people on the spot and nobody cares. The most likely situation is that this isn't a one of special occasion, it's the precedent for the same thing happening again and again in the future.

Accused "terrorists" are already incarcerated indefinitely and subject to torture without their guilt being proven, and while many people around the world are outraged, it's still going on because not enough people in the US care about the rights of people that their government tells them are evil.

I do believe Osama was a terrorist, and certainly a criminal, but executing him on the spot prevents the other side of the 9/11 story (and other stuff) from being known, and it allows your government to pick and choose who it dishes out rights too.

I thought Americans were meant to be wary of 'big government'? Why do so many people stand idly by while the government gives itself more and more ways to control them?

I guess what i'm trying to make clear is that Osama was a military target. 9/11 and his 1997 declaration of war aside, he was also responsible for the bombing of the USS Cole that killed 6 sailors in 2000. Sure he was without a nation's flag but he "commanded" an army of pseudo-solders that has been fighting US and global forces for years. This is why I don't see a problem with how he was killed, and judging by popular American opinion, they feel it's justified.

Bin Laden was public enemy number 1. Like I said before, I don't think it's right to marginalize his actions and effect on the US and to a lesser extent, the world. Maybe since you aren't American you aren't effected by his actions and simply can't understand the effect he's had on this country. Simply put, this was a "special case". Bin Laden wasn't some white Australian guy or some extremists that were rounded up in Afghanistan or Yemen or some other middle east hotspot. It was OBL. I really shouldn't have to explain more, like I said, it's fucking BIN LADEN.

Yeah a lot of people want Gitmo to go. What does that have to do with Bin Laden being killed?

Please explain what you mean by "other stuff" regarding the "other side" of 9/11. If this is a truther thing you need not reply.

kahljorn May 9th, 2011 06:07 PM

if its an act of war it goes back to what zhukov said i think about how can you declare war on an individual :O plus how can you go to war inside another persons country. Plus how is going to war sending an assassin team? Etc.

WhiteRat May 9th, 2011 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 720386)
if its an act of war it goes back to what zhukov said i think about how can you declare war on an individual :O plus how can you go to war inside another persons country. Plus how is going to war sending an assassin team? Etc.

I'm not going to defend every single action that the US government has done. I'm not going to get drawn into a massive debate about the legality of invading Iraq (i'm assuming that's what you mean?) or the War on Terror in general. That's a whole different beast that I just don't care to get into. I've said what I've wanted about Bin Laden's death and that's the bottom line because Stunning Steve Austin said so!

kahljorn May 9th, 2011 08:08 PM

No, I wasn't talking about Iraq. I'm talking about how can we "go to war" inside of pakistan against someone that isn't pakistan. But maybe they gave us permission I dunno.

but ok yea that's kind of how i feel about it.

Pentegarn May 9th, 2011 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 720290)
Pentegarn: are you saying that if Osama had gotten a trial you are worried that he would have gotten off? Haha, I don't think so, but if he did and your trial is fair then, well, that's fair.

I don't think so though.

People said the same thing about OJ Simpson. The evidence was all there. DNA matches, fingerprints, several witness giving all sorts of accounts pointing to motive. It should have been an open and shut case. But because the defense decided to make the case about the police who arrested him, the parameters of justice were warped and distorted. With the right defender, and people who dislike America pushing their agenda in the arena of public opinion, he may well have gotten off on a technicality. And if it were a world trial, ran by the joke we all call the UN, well I shudder to think how badly that would have gone. Simply put my point here is that a trial does not always bring justice, despite your protests to the contrary.

You talk of wanting his side of 9/11, but he has given it, multiple times on multiple propaganda tapes. He hates America enough to kill thousands of people he has never met and is too cowardly to face. You have already heard this and I assume you are smart enough to know if he were on trial you would hear it again. What you really seem to want is to give him another chance to spread anti-America propaganda. Why is this?

You say if he got a fair trial and got off it would be fair, but how can this be? Even you cannot deny he was responsible for the death of thousands. If he walked for that on some sort of technicality in a 'fair trial' would you really feel justice were served? Would you go to the terrorist internet forums and tell them that their use of the word justice is wrong?

WhiteRat May 9th, 2011 10:13 PM

This lady looks awfully familiar but I can't for the life of me remember where i've seen her!

Colonel Flagg May 9th, 2011 10:27 PM


Tadao May 10th, 2011 12:16 AM

:lol

Pentegarn May 10th, 2011 06:48 AM

Colonel that was awesome, this is why you earned your rank, sir!

Colonel Flagg May 10th, 2011 11:21 AM

I'm only funny about once every 6 months, so I'd better do it right, eh? :)

Pentegarn May 11th, 2011 07:05 AM

Least you got that, better than funny once by accident and not for why you intended :lol

Zhukov May 11th, 2011 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteRat (Post 720371)
I guess what i'm trying to make clear is that Osama was a military target. 9/11 and his 1997 declaration of war aside, he was also responsible for the bombing of the USS Cole that killed 6 sailors in 2000. Sure he was without a nation's flag but he "commanded" an army of pseudo-solders that has been fighting US and global forces for years. This is why I don't see a problem with how he was killed, and judging by popular American opinion, they feel it's justified.

I see a problem with this because I don't think he was a military target (but that's not my point) and it's scary to see who can become a military target. Suspected terrorists are a military target, if you can stretch the law for them, then you can stretch the law for whomever you want.

Popular opinion. OK, I get that, and I'm not out in the streets marching for Osama's rights, and I understand that not many people in the US (or in other western countries) would, I suppose that I'm worried that a nation of people can say "fuck ethics, but just this once, ok kids?".

Quote:

Bin Laden was public enemy number 1. Like I said before, I don't think it's right to marginalize his actions and effect on the US and to a lesser extent, the world. Maybe since you aren't American you aren't effected by his actions and simply can't understand the effect he's had on this country. Simply put, this was a "special case". Bin Laden wasn't some white Australian guy or some extremists that were rounded up in Afghanistan or Yemen or some other middle east hotspot. It was OBL. I really shouldn't have to explain more, like I said, it's fucking BIN LADEN.
No, I do 'get' that it was Osama Bin Laden, most wanted no1 and all that, and I hope you don't think that I am blase about 3000 odd people dying like some people; I'm not. I'm not a big fan of "special case" scenarios, because they turn into the norm for whomever is the topical enemy of the month for governments the world over.

Quote:

Yeah a lot of people want Gitmo to go. What does that have to do with Bin Laden being killed?
It's an example of rights being disregarded for special circumstances. Special circumstances that will happen time and time again, for more and more people.

Quote:

Please explain what you mean by "other stuff" regarding the "other side" of 9/11. If this is a truther thing you need not reply.
Truther thing? I was saying that if you captured him then you could learn just HOW he planned it. Everyone knows OSAMA DID IT, but I certainly don't know how he planned it. If someone already knows then I guess I missed that info.



Pentegarn: We aren't talking about OJ Simpson, and do you not understand the faulty logic in saying: 'person X murders someone, person x is given a fair trial, person x is found not guilty'....? Hint: It's not a fair trial. If a fair trial produces an outcome (like Osama getting off - yeah right) then that is fair. That's the essence of a fair trial, it produces a fair outcome. Why are we talking about Osama being found innocent, why are you making up these ridiculous hypothetical situations?

Another thing, I doubt Osama would be given a good chance to sway people to his branch of fundamentalist Islam by US military controlled TV. Even if he did spout a truly mesmerizing monologue, something tells me they would edit that bit out. You know, maybe. Anyway, what difference does it make if propaganda tape after propaganda tape is shown on FOX news? Hasn't stopped them before, and it hasn't made that much of a dent in the American spirit, has it? Are you worried about something?

Leave the discussion of your views up to more intelligent people, for your own good.

Pentegarn May 11th, 2011 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 720794)
Pentegarn: We aren't talking about OJ Simpson, and do you not understand the faulty logic in saying: 'person X murders someone, person x is given a fair trial, person x is found not guilty'....? Hint: It's not a fair trial. If a fair trial produces an outcome (like Osama getting off - yeah right) then that is fair. That's the essence of a fair trial, it produces a fair outcome. Why are we talking about Osama being found innocent, why are you making up these ridiculous hypothetical situations?

Because these things can and do happen, and OJ Simpson getting off despite overwhelming evidence of his guilt on a technicality is not fair or just. It was an example of these things happening, you are just pissed that it helps prove that there is merit to what I (and countless others) are saying

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 720794)
Another thing, I doubt Osama would be given a good chance to sway people to his branch of fundamentalist Islam by US military controlled TV. Even if he did spout a truly mesmerizing monologue, something tells me they would edit that bit out. You know, maybe. Anyway, what difference does it make if propaganda tape after propaganda tape is shown on FOX news? Hasn't stopped them before, and it hasn't made that much of a dent in the American spirit, has it? Are you worried about something?

What the hell? US Military controlled TV? What the hell channel is this because I have several hundred channels in my cable package, and I have yet to see one of them controlled by the military. Keep that garbage in The Running Man where it belongs. Besides it isn't the US that he would sway, it is anti american sympathizers like you. People who think they have all the answers, but are barely into decade 3 of their life and have yet to acquire the wisdom that it takes to see how the world really interacts. In other words, people easily swayed by propaganda. You honestly think the US has the only media in the world? Because that is what you are implying here

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 720794)
Leave the discussion of your views up to more intelligent people, for your own good.

Good advice, maybe you should consider taking it yourself

Zhukov May 12th, 2011 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 720813)
Because these things can and do happen, and OJ Simpson getting off despite overwhelming evidence of his guilt on a technicality is not fair or just. It was an example of these things happening, you are just pissed that it helps prove that there is merit to what I (and countless others) are saying

Right, so OJ didn't get a fair trial. Also, are you serious when you say that you are worried that Osama would have been found not guilty? Bahahahaha.

Quote:

What the hell? US Military controlled TV? What the hell channel is this because I have several hundred channels in my cable package, and I have yet to see one of them controlled by the military. Keep that garbage in The Running Man where it belongs. Besides it isn't the US that he would sway, it is anti american sympathizers like you. People who think they have all the answers, but are barely into decade 3 of their life and have yet to acquire the wisdom that it takes to see how the world really interacts. In other words, people easily swayed by propaganda. You honestly think the US has the only media in the world? Because that is what you are implying here

It would have been a US military court, just like the kangaroo courts that some suspected terrorists held in Guantanamo have seen. Therefore the US military would have control over any footage shot there. Not too hard to understand. At a stretch of justice it could have been held in an international human rights tribunal in the Hague; again, all footage shot there heavily controlled by the ICC/UN.

No, I am not implying that the US military owns all the media in the world. WTF? Where did you get that from? You like making things up that make little sense, don't you? And I am likely to be easily swayed by Osama's anti American propoganda? :lol

You have problems, Pentegarn. This is why I don't like talking to you.

kahljorn May 12th, 2011 03:45 AM

WE SHOULD EXECUTE ALL CRIMINALS ON SITE IN THE OFF CHANCE THAT THE OJ CATASTROPHE WILL HAPPEN ALL OVER AGAIN AND NO CRIMINALS WILL BE PUNISHED EVER

ORANGE JUICE PROVIDES VITAMIN C WE CANT DO WITHOUT IT

:(

Pentegarn May 12th, 2011 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 720869)
Right, so OJ didn't get a fair trial. Also, are you serious when you say that you are worried that Osama would have been found not guilty? Bahahahaha.


It would have been a US military court, just like the kangaroo courts that some suspected terrorists held in Guantanamo have seen. Therefore the US military would have control over any footage shot there. Not too hard to understand. At a stretch of justice it could have been held in an international human rights tribunal in the Hague; again, all footage shot there heavily controlled by the ICC/UN.

No, I am not implying that the US military owns all the media in the world. WTF? Where did you get that from? You like making things up that make little sense, don't you? And I am likely to be easily swayed by Osama's anti American propoganda? :lol

You have problems, Pentegarn. This is why I don't like talking to you.

I have problems? I think I will consider the source and dismiss that comment. You are the one fighting for the 'rights' of a monster. You pretend to be all progressive and caring but you don't give a damn about the rights of the victims or their families. Despite what you say to the contrary your actions in this thread show what you really are. You are the most fundamentally flawed thinker (and I use the term loosely) and hate filled person I have ever seen. Anyone who cries over the rights of an admitted murderer but says jack shit about the rights of his victims has a broken mind. Anyone who thinks communism can really work despite decades of historical evidence to the contrary is someone who likely is going to be wrong about pretty much everything else they ever say or think. So when you say I have problems I will take it as I am on the right path. A path where I actually care about other humans as opposed to the rights of a monster.

But I do take back that you would be swayed by anti american propaganda, (or 'propoganda' as you just called it, which you may be thinking is some African country bordering Uganda, I am not sure with you honestly) because you are already the most anti american person I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. Must be the communist beliefs. We won the cold war son, get over it.

But let's look at it one other way, I pointed out Winston Churchill thinks like me in this. So if I have problems then so does he because I took the exact same stance on Bin Laden as he did on Hitler.

Zhukov May 12th, 2011 10:39 AM

So what if I hate America? I think it is the biggest cesspit of debauchery and dishonesty. I have never met an American I didn't hate.

To be perfectly honest, I think that the 9/11 attacks were a good thing, and it was a big wake up call to fat American ignoramuses; the world hates you.

3000 people dead in a terrorist attack? They brought it on themselves.

We would all be better off if your money and food was taken forcibly from you and given to China, who would distribute it under perfect communist lines. If Stalin was still around then we would beat you in a war because we are stronger than you and our planes and tanks are better.

Don't talk to me Pentegarn, you utter, utter fool. You and Churchill can go suck OJ's arsehole.

Tadao May 12th, 2011 12:05 PM

:tear

kahljorn May 12th, 2011 12:47 PM

Damn Zhukov i didn't know you hated me and everyone else on this message board :(

Colonel Flagg May 12th, 2011 01:23 PM

I still hope you win your war with Australia. :(

The Leader May 12th, 2011 01:54 PM

I worry about Pentegarn sometimes.

Pentegarn May 12th, 2011 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 720889)
So what if I hate America? I think it is the biggest cesspit of debauchery and dishonesty. I have never met an American I didn't hate.

To be perfectly honest, I think that the 9/11 attacks were a good thing, and it was a big wake up call to fat American ignoramuses; the world hates you.

3000 people dead in a terrorist attack? They brought it on themselves.

We would all be better off if your money and food was taken forcibly from you and given to China, who would distribute it under perfect communist lines. If Stalin was still around then we would beat you in a war because we are stronger than you and our planes and tanks are better.

Don't talk to me Pentegarn, you utter, utter fool. You and Churchill can go suck OJ's arsehole.

Your sarcasm lacks both subtlety and wit

This is why you are a child mentally, and you will always be so. I have no respect for you or anything you believe in or hold dear.

Dimnos May 12th, 2011 06:09 PM

What is more off putting Z, America or the fact Australia is basically little America?

King Hadas May 12th, 2011 08:02 PM

Zhukov, do you really have time to be arguing with Pentegarn? I believe you promised me something that so far you have failed to deliver. In a perfect communist world you'd be exiled with the kulaks and the hoarders for not pulling your weight, but in this flawed capitalist world... I guess one can only hope for the best. Just don't forget, Mao Zedong thought lights the way ahead!

Zhukov May 13th, 2011 01:33 AM

Hadas, you are completely correct. Please check your PMs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 720956)
Your sarcasm lacks both subtlety and wit

This is why you are a child mentally, and you will always be so. I have no respect for you or anything you believe in or hold dear.

Yes, I was certainly trying to be subtle there, and you have no idea what I believe in or hold dear, so that hardly cuts deep :lol


Dimnos, I write strongly worded letters every week to my local newspaper lamenting that fact. :|

Pentegarn May 13th, 2011 06:11 AM

So let me summarize here.

Zuhkov decides to once again take a stance where he can take pot shots at America by attacking the use of the word 'justice'. I poiint our why this stance is flawed in several ways including

- The Laws of the Constitution apply to US citizens
- Giving him even a remote chance to get off, however unlikely is out of the question because the justice system in prone to make mistakes
- treating this as a crime is ridiculous because it was an act of war against the US
- some of history's greatest leaders would have agreed with how this was handled
- bin Laden would have treated this as a stage in which to spout more anti US propaganda

Rather than properly parry any of these points, you instead say things like 'fuck off', 'you have problems', and 'you utter utter fool'.

OK, since you wouldn't listen to reason, I am then forced to question your motives. If someone in the face of so many reasons why they are wrong clings so forcefully to such a ridiculous point, one has to ask why. Based on many of your posts and based on your fervor and devotion to a basically broken economic concept that history itself proves will never work and that said concept's biggest enemy has always been the US, I am forced to conclude your posts are agenda driven.

You have acted like a petulant child and a bitch throughout this entire thread and I got more than a little tired of it pages ago. You want to be treated like a man, fucking act like one you little bitch

Tadao May 13th, 2011 11:48 AM

What does Osama Bin Laden and this thread have in common?

MLE May 13th, 2011 11:49 AM

No amount of complaining or debating will bring either back to life?

Tadao May 13th, 2011 11:54 AM

THA LADY WINS A TEDDY BEAR!


Chojin May 20th, 2011 04:08 PM

:picklehat

kahljorn May 20th, 2011 04:20 PM

HEEEEYYY

Pentegarn May 20th, 2011 05:31 PM

Now we can talk about bin Laden's extensive porn collection

Colonel Flagg May 20th, 2011 05:42 PM

He was only viewing it to critique the camera angles, and to hone his own videographical skills. And for research into western hedonistic activities.

Pentegarn May 20th, 2011 05:49 PM

They are checking all the porn to see if any hidden messages to al-Qaeda were embedded on said porn. Which opeens a new avenue of excuses about why you are watching porn.

your significant other: What are you doing there?!

you: uuuh, nothing

YSO: Don't lie to me, I see you looking at porn

you: Honey, I work for the government, I am looking for secret al-Qaeda messages

Tadao May 20th, 2011 05:55 PM

:lol What if my Busty Cheerleaders Vol. 17 has subliminal messages in it that makes me want to blow up a building! :eek

Pentegarn May 20th, 2011 05:56 PM

I think this explains why he was obsessed with blowing the WTC up, he saw nothing but twin towers no matter what he was watching :rimshot

Tadao May 20th, 2011 05:58 PM

:lol

Pentegarn May 20th, 2011 05:58 PM

Now for my serious post:

The strategist in me thinks he may have been trying to learn all he could about porn so he could find a way to use it to kill Americans

Chojin May 20th, 2011 06:30 PM

wait did we actually find bin laden's porn stash

Tadao May 20th, 2011 06:33 PM

That's what the news claimed on Monday.

Pentegarn May 20th, 2011 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 722268)
wait did we actually find bin laden's porn stash

And how!

Colonel Flagg May 20th, 2011 07:52 PM

His shovel-buddy was sleeping on the job.

Pentegarn May 20th, 2011 08:03 PM

Nah we probably killed his shovel buddy, hence why he has so much porn, he kept it all when his buddy died first

kahljorn May 20th, 2011 10:17 PM

ITS CAUSE HIS MAGIC POWER IS THROWING PORN MAGAZINES AT PEOPLE

HES OSAMA BIN LA DAN :(

THOSE SEALS OR WHATEVER THEY WERE ARE JST LUCKY DAN DIDNT MAKE IT TO HIS MAGAZINES OR THEY WOULDVE BEEN FUCKED. WHO KNOWS HE COULDVE EVEN HAD A PORN MAGAZINE TUCKED INTO THE BACK OF HIS PANTS, READY TO DRAW AT ANY TIME

Evil Robot II May 20th, 2011 11:59 PM

When I started this thread the title was "obama bin laden is dead" but Rog changed it to avoid a slew of hate mail from across the globe.

Colonel Flagg May 21st, 2011 06:06 PM

Damn labia nose

Womti Jul 20th, 2011 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 722238)
Now we can talk about bin Laden's extensive porn collection


Spoilers!

XDW1 May 1st, 2012 05:21 PM

Glad that guy died. I even heard on his last days he doubted the future of the taliban. So much for being their great leader huh.

Tadao May 1st, 2012 06:13 PM

Awesome! Where did you hear that from?

kahljorn May 1st, 2012 06:44 PM

www.somenewswebsite.com/cheapuggs maybe

Tadao May 1st, 2012 07:09 PM

I hold his info to be true because he declared that KISS sold out worse than Metallica. This guy is on his game!

Colonel Flagg May 3rd, 2012 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 758521)
Awesome! Where did you hear that from?

I was thinking http://buywowgold.com


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:44 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.