I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Girl Drink Drunk Apr 1st, 2008 04:27 PM

I'm playing Shinobi III at the moment, bitches.

I've had many close calls with Wisps. Also, I fucking hated those goblins.

layla17 Apr 2nd, 2008 01:58 PM

Army of 2

Guitar Woman Apr 2nd, 2008 09:27 PM

Phantasy Star Online!

Also I got TES Arena working, it's ok.

MetalMilitia Apr 3rd, 2008 09:04 AM

Half-Life 2: Deathmatch.

This game never got the recognition it deserved. It's really fast, skillful and strategic.
I mean people say it takes skill to be good at UT or CS, which is true but at the end o fthe day you're still just pointing on the enemy and clicking. In HL2DM you actually have to consider exactly which weapon or object is best suited for the situation. So in a matter of seconds you need to look around you check for suitable grav gun objects (sinks, toilets and radiators are preferential) if none are in range switch to your best weapon for the range at which the enemy is at while simultaneously avoiding anything they throw or shoot at you.

It's just a shame it probably won't ever get updated with new official content. Most of the user maps are junk.

Esuohlim Apr 11th, 2008 07:26 PM

I spent the better part of this afternoon playing through Beavis & Butthead for Genesis again :nostalgia

Guitar Woman Apr 11th, 2008 07:35 PM

HL2 Deathmatch was over for me once I found out how to suit zoom snipe people. It is really fun, though!

Asila Apr 11th, 2008 07:40 PM

Mass Effect STILL. This game is taking forever to get through.

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 11th, 2008 09:02 PM

They need to make a Deathwish game. Only make it good, not like "The Warriors" game.

Guitar Woman Apr 11th, 2008 09:58 PM

You are out of your mind :<

Karmapolice Apr 12th, 2008 10:01 AM

Enemy Territory: Quake Wars

Action Ham Apr 12th, 2008 06:34 PM

Well. I decided to hit up Code Veronica again, despite the fact that the last time I played it, it horribly glitched a few rooms away from the final boss.

Zomboid Apr 12th, 2008 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 548285)

I spent the better part of this afternoon playing through Beavis & Butthead for Genesis again :nostalgia

I love that game! It was one of my favorites as a kid too. I especially remember this one time where I was in the video store with my mom and this younger kid was there with his mom. He was looking at the game, put it down, then went to tell his mom he'd like to rent it. They were a few aisles down but I heard them just fine and when they started coming back to get it, I took it for myself :D

Then when I saw him in school, I made fun of him by telling him how awesome it is.

Esuohlim Apr 13th, 2008 05:08 PM

Beavis and Butthead is fucking impossible if you don't know what you're doing. I tried it from memory and ended up forgetting about the gum under the teacher's desk and the soap in one of the bathrooms. I don't know how anyone could have finished that game without a walkthrough.

Fathom Zero Apr 13th, 2008 05:18 PM

I have 4x the number of kills with the pistol over the guy below me on a server. I'm numbah one.

executioneer Apr 13th, 2008 05:43 PM

i just finish half life 2 ep1

it's ok!

Fathom Zero Apr 13th, 2008 05:49 PM

Left 4 Dead is gonna be tight.

Karmapolice Apr 13th, 2008 09:56 PM

Kingpin: Life of Crime. I can't find a linux version of the Krazebot.

Dr. Octogonopus Apr 13th, 2008 10:18 PM

I've been playing Symphony of the Night. I still need one more Dracula relic. I think it's the eye. Help?! Where's the last boss I need to kill?!

bigtimecow Apr 13th, 2008 11:35 PM

trauma center for the ds. this game is frustrating as fuuuuck.

and sonic rush for the ds, after trying sonic rush adventure and getting sick of all the stylus bullshit.

OxBlood Apr 14th, 2008 06:39 AM

Jade Empire, love that game.

T-Rex Apr 14th, 2008 06:57 AM

I'm back on Vegas 2's single campaign. Man, being a total bad ass rules. Forget stealth, breach doors and run in shooting! I usually keep a Scout Tactical as my secondary weapon. It's so retarded, yet so satisfying to kill somebody at close-range with a blind-fire shot from a sniper rifle.

Guitar Woman Apr 14th, 2008 09:03 PM

GTA: Vice City!

The soundtrack is fantastic, the rest of it is ok.

Dr. Octogonopus Apr 14th, 2008 10:13 PM

Are you playing the PC version, GW?

Zomboid Apr 14th, 2008 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 548624)
Beavis and Butthead is fucking impossible if you don't know what you're doing. I tried it from memory and ended up forgetting about the gum under the teacher's desk and the soap in one of the bathrooms. I don't know how anyone could have finished that game without a walkthrough.

Yeah, I remember getting about 3/4 of the ticket pieces and being totally in the dark as to how to get the rest. Also, I think you can fuck yourself over and have to start over if you don't save enough money for certain things.

Guitar Woman Apr 14th, 2008 11:00 PM

Yes!

The controls for that RC Helicoptor mission were so bad that I thought I'd never be able to finish it