I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Events (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FORUM EVENT: "I-MOCKERY'S 2009 SECRET SANTA EVENT!" (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69703561)

Pentegarn Dec 18th, 2009 11:35 AM

It's a good thing you did, or else I would have had to add a couple more pics of me lying on the floor from eating more candy :P

captain516 Dec 18th, 2009 11:38 PM

I finally got to watch a few episodes of He-man, and they're pretty amusing. Some of the ideas could've been cool if they took it further instead of dumbing it down.

Zomboid Dec 19th, 2009 02:38 PM

Willie destroyed everyone else in gift-giving. I'll post pictures when I'm not hungover. Aaaaawwwwwesome stuff, Willie!

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 19th, 2009 03:44 PM

Getting close to deadlines. Can anyone who has not received their gifts PM me. Also for some reason if you have not SENT your gift I guess PM me too.

executioneer Dec 19th, 2009 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 663947)
Willie destroyed everyone else in gift-giving. I'll post pictures when I'm not hungover. Aaaaawwwwwesome stuff, Willie!

i was worried they got hung up in customs because of crime :(

Sam Dec 19th, 2009 04:00 PM

I have yet to receive any gifts. :posh

executioneer Dec 19th, 2009 04:01 PM

hahah you'll get one don't worry ;(

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 19th, 2009 04:04 PM

I sent you a 20% coupon to Bed Bath and Beyond. Did you get it yet?

Babs Dec 19th, 2009 05:22 PM

GIVE ME MY FUCKING GIFT NOW NAZI

dextire Dec 20th, 2009 12:25 AM

So I did a little detective work, (meaning I went back and looked through the thread ;)) and here is how the Secret Santa event stands as of right now.

Participants who have yet to receive a SS package:

Babality Pancakes
Zhukov
DonkeyRyan

Participants who have yet to have a SS package received:
Nick - Shipped on the 11th.
Lumpisan - Shipped on the 13th.
Microshock - Said he was going to ship on the 7th or 8th, never confirmed.

Participants who have received a SS package and have not yet posted photos:

Zomboid - Recieved on the 19th.
Microshock - Received on the 7th.

Odd man out:
MrSmiley381 is still listed as a participant, but has not posted once in this thread, and no one has received a package from him.
(I'm guessing he doesn't actually belong on the list?)

So, excluding MrSmiley381, we have 3 people who have yet to receive a gift, and 3 people who have shipped late.
Which means, *knocking on wood, while crossing fingers, and holding lucky Madball* everyone who participated this year should get a gift! :)

MrSmiley381 Dec 20th, 2009 12:59 AM

I suppose I should jump in and clarify my standing. I did not make a post in the thread, but I did PM 10,000 Volt Ghost because I had some questions about where I should have my Secret Santa send my gift. My gift, however, did come Friday. Right now, we're trying to figure out why my package has not yet reached my Secret Santa.

I'll have photos up tomorrow most likely. I'm actually going to be sad if my Secret Santa doesn't get his package.

dextire Dec 20th, 2009 01:41 AM

Hmm... that's strange. That would make an even 20 participants by my count.
I wonder why 10,000 Volt Ghost paired himself up with 2 Secret Santas, if we had an even number of people?

Oh, well. I'm sure he will figure it out.

bigtimecow Dec 20th, 2009 02:16 AM

STILL WAITING ON MY GIFT FROM LAST YEAR GUYS :bitter

Babs Dec 20th, 2009 02:20 AM

Dextire, thanks for working out all the confusion, kudos.

captain516 Dec 20th, 2009 02:41 AM

yeah dextire if i get you next year I'll send you something awesome

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 20th, 2009 02:45 AM

OF FUCK. I'M SO DRUNK. PEOPLE SHOULD JUST PM ME FOR REALS. MRSMILEY3SOMETHING OR OTHER IS ACTUALY GOOD. FOR REALS TNOUGH, PM ME IF YOUN HAVEB'T RECEIVED YOUR GIBFT. DRUNK IS NO GOOD.

Zomboid Dec 20th, 2009 04:27 PM

Aight, braws!

Yesterday, after an hour of sleep, I left my place in the city and made the long, hungover journey to my mom's house for the holidays. Immediately after getting home, I was told that something was waiting for me at the post office.

I don't do wacky facial expressions, so wait for Microshock's pictures for that.
Anyway, I opened it up and was very pleasantly surprised to see A WHOLE MESS OF COOL STUFF.

First off:
I smoke, and I pretty much immediately opened that pack because I lost my fifth or sixth lighter this month. That's just useful. Plus, they're the cool lighters that allow you to do this:

Yeah, it looks like it's firing off a kamehameha. Evidently, they were intended to go with more pyro fun.

There's a disclaimer at the bottom telling me NOT to use it for arsons, but by the time I took the picture, I'd already tried to do just that. Unfortunately, it's way too cold outside for it to work right now :(

Yes, friends. I got four bags of emoticon cookies. Are they delicious as well as emotional? Yes, they are indeed. I just had one of the angry faces. Twas good!

This next thing proves that Willie went above and beyond, leaving everyone else looking cheap by comparison.
Yeah, that's a fucking Dreamcast.

A dreamcast that came with Quake 3 arena -- which just so happens to be one of my all-time favorite FPS games. Seriously, I played the hell out of that when it came out :(

It also came with two controllers!

One of which had the badass VMU accessory. If I remember correctly, it's like a handheld gaming thing/memory card that somehow interacts with certain games.

And emulators/roms! In his letter (not pictured) Willie specifically mentioned that he tested both Earthbound and Zombies Ate my Neighbors. You know me so well :(

I got all of that!

Thanks again, Willie! It's all fucking awesome. I definitely did not expect to be so impressed.

MarioRPG Dec 20th, 2009 04:28 PM

Haha, Mr. Smiley just comes outta nowhere! awesome.

Also, I'm sure 10k didn't purposely set himself up with his SS, and it was random.

Let's see the rest of those gifts guys! I'm sure they are all fantastic.

e: whoa crap Zomboid. A Dreamcast. My god that's amazing. Definitely went to someone who appreciates it. Great job willie. You rock the most.

Zomboid Dec 20th, 2009 04:38 PM

I definitely appreciate it. I just need to find and purchase the best game for Dreamcast:

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 20th, 2009 04:52 PM

Wowwie wow wow. A dreamcast beats everything out of the fucking water hands out.

:willieforprez

edit: fucking love power stone!!!!

bigtimecow Dec 20th, 2009 05:58 PM

willie

what the hell willie

Zhukov Dec 20th, 2009 05:58 PM

Holy crap a fucking Dreamcast.

Jesus Christ guys, I do a Secret Santa on another forum and all we send is a few lollies and a card. Jesus Christ.

Pentegarn Dec 20th, 2009 06:13 PM

The people who try have always been epic gift givers on this forum (I read some of the past results)

So far this year nobody has sucked. Which is in itself a Christmas miracle :P

captain516 Dec 20th, 2009 06:37 PM

What gives Willie, you trying to make the rest of us look bad?

dextire Dec 20th, 2009 06:38 PM

Ha Ha! Way to go, Willie! I bet you're glad you decided to join in this year, Zomboid. :)
Man, a Dreamcast, Power Stone, and Skies of Arcadia, and I'll see you in about 3 months.

There has not been a single gift this year that I would not love to get! Especially the ones I did get. :)
Everyone has really come through with awesome stuff!

Now we just have to hope everyone receives a gift and we're golden.
Merry Christmas!