I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Chojin Jul 7th, 2011 04:26 PM

i feel you bro my whole life changed after i stopped eating paste in kindergarten

executioneer Jul 7th, 2011 04:38 PM

haha i'm kidding it's because i'm going to college this fall

i just wanted to give you some more ammo :(

Chojin Jul 7th, 2011 04:55 PM

you don't understand man my whole life was great until i reached the ripe old age of 4 and then suddenly paste didn't taste so great anymore

it was all downhill from there

Sam Jul 7th, 2011 05:01 PM

wtf are you talking about?

PASTE IS FUCKING GOOD. >:

Chojin Jul 7th, 2011 05:12 PM

okay i'm having a lot more fun with fitocracy now that i joined the 4chan /fit/ group and can compare myself to everyone there

guess who's stronger than a bunch of nerds?

Sam Jul 7th, 2011 05:14 PM

Paste.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 7th, 2011 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 730131)
THEY'RE WORTHLESS HUMAN BEINGS WITH NO INTEREST IN HELPING YOU

The ones I've gone to see I feel the same way about. This one I saw asked me what I really wanted to do and I told him "To be a psychiatrist actually." He asked me why I wasn't one and I told him "Because you have to go to school to get a degree, spend a lot of time and money with a high percentage you won't ever make any money off of it." He was all like "Our session is done."

:xmas3

executioneer Jul 7th, 2011 06:59 PM

hahahah

executioneer Jul 7th, 2011 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 730650)
you don't understand man my whole life was great until i reached the ripe old age of 4 and then suddenly paste didn't taste so great anymore

it was all downhill from there

isn't paste mostly starches though

those are the good carbs you know

Fathom Zero Jul 7th, 2011 07:22 PM

Therapists are better. At least, the lady I went to was nice and really wanted to help me, even though it was court ordered.

Guitar Woman Jul 7th, 2011 07:35 PM

So faggots, how's not being on drugs working out for you? Are you enjoying your tubby sobriety? Huh?

@Chojin: I've been making a haphazard effort to be more physically active lately, but I'm probably doing it wrong. My favorite thing is just going out and running/jogging a few miles while pretending I'm getting chased by Daleks, but I'm afraid that'll make my thighs balloon up like OAO, and after about a month I'm not seeing a lot of changes in my figure. I guess my stomach is slightly flatter. I know this is going to rage the shit out of you but I haven't bothered with any sort of special muscle diet because fuck that, I already can't eat anything except grapefruit and almonds.

Still not sure whether it's possible to become fit without turning into an absolute lunatic.

executioneer Jul 7th, 2011 07:42 PM

evidence points to no

Guitar Woman Jul 7th, 2011 07:48 PM

I guess I could check out that sticky on /fit/ if you think it'd help.

I looked at /ana/ on 420chan a few times, but I now realize that I am the only person who has ever posted on that site that also has more than 5 working brain cells

Edit: Ok, so I read /fit/'s thingie, and I guess all I have to do is not eat like a retard, run to the gym for a cardio warm up, then do however many bench presses and squats are appropriate for a withering heroin addict before running back home. I'm about a D1 on that grid they posted, aiming for A2. LET'S DO THIS BRO

Otto Jul 7th, 2011 09:56 PM

Today I found out that if I take too much Celexa (citalopram) it makes me hallucinate. I think I can manage a few days without it if it means that I get to see blob monsters and watch the woodgrain on my walls move around. Also: snorting dextroamphetamine. Awesome.

Guitar Woman Jul 7th, 2011 10:23 PM

Abusing anti-depressants for hallucinogenic effects does not sound dangerous to your brain cells in any way shape or form, nope

Otto Jul 7th, 2011 10:46 PM

I give no shits.

Fathom Zero Jul 7th, 2011 10:52 PM

You're a good man, Otto.

Otto Jul 7th, 2011 11:00 PM

My binge drinking was probably already harmful to my brain, if anything I'm just speeding up the process and taking out my perception of reality. Maybe if I end up as a drooling vegetable my friends can use me as a coat rack.

Fathom Zero Jul 8th, 2011 12:07 AM

Kitsa Jul 8th, 2011 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otto (Post 730679)
My binge drinking was probably already harmful to my brain, if anything I'm just speeding up the process and taking out my perception of reality. Maybe if I end up as a drooling vegetable my friends can use me as a coat rack.

What's the plan if your nervous system gets so depressed that you lose control of your bowels? :confused:

Otto Jul 8th, 2011 12:19 AM

I would give shits.

Nah, if I managed to get so downhill that I started shitting myself, I would probably just skip straight ahead to blowing my head off with the shotgun. Hopefully it'll be hard to clean up.

Tadao Jul 8th, 2011 12:26 AM

Oh man Otto, I hope this isn't ruining your art. I like your art.

ItalianStereotype Jul 8th, 2011 12:30 AM

You know, Gee Dubya, I don't normally care much for Rippetoe, but SS might be good for you.

Otto Jul 8th, 2011 12:34 AM

No way in hell I'd let my drug abuse and depressive suicide fantasies interfere with my art! If there's one thing I learned from Hunter Thompson, it's that nothing is worse than letting your art die before you do. I can forgive the man for killing himself, but the last couple of books he put out before he finally pulled the trigger were just boring and painful to read.

If anything my relapse is just putting me a little behind my in creative schedule. I've done some pretty neat shit, like my shrine and my specimen jars, but just haven't had the motivation to draw in a while. But once I get my sleep schedule normalized and get some sort of street drug in me, I should be posting some new drawings very soon.

Guitar Woman Jul 8th, 2011 12:49 AM

:pagebrak

Quote:

No way in hell I'd let my drug abuse and depressive suicide fantasies interfere with my art!
If anything these should serve as primary inspirations!

Quote:

You know, Gee Dubya, I don't normally care much for Rippetoe, but SS might be good for you.
Is there any reason to buy his book if I don't really give a shit about being hueg? That wiki looks like it has everything I ought to need, but then again I don't know dick about exercising so yeah