I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover Sep 3rd, 2009 09:36 PM

Tadao Sep 3rd, 2009 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 645888)
The Bubo statue looks nice but not for $60.

Only 500 were made.

Dixie Sep 3rd, 2009 09:59 PM

You didn't get me anything for my birthday so no boobs from me.

Tadao Sep 3rd, 2009 10:14 PM

You shoulda asked for something, I wouldn't deny you. :(

Dixie Sep 3rd, 2009 10:18 PM

I don't ask for presents, they're just supposed to happen.
:|

Tadao Sep 3rd, 2009 10:19 PM

Hey, I said I'd come visit you.

Dixie Sep 3rd, 2009 10:32 PM

that's like getting coal for christmas

Aaarg Sep 3rd, 2009 11:34 PM

i saw "bubo" in a quoted message so i had to go back to see if there was an owl statue or what, come to find out it's a fucking robot owl.

assholes, i wanted a wooden owl statue!

Wiffles Sep 4th, 2009 01:19 AM

heres an owl on top of an owl on top of an owl on top of an owl on top of an owl on top of an owl -^.^-

Tadao Sep 4th, 2009 01:29 AM

Nice h:boob:boobters!

MattJack Sep 6th, 2009 01:17 AM

MattJack:
he sent me 4 JCVD movies, bourbon, and popcorn
oh and shot glasses
i owe him, big time

12:15am Fathom Zero:
Extreme.
Everyone owes sam.

12:15am MattJack:
True.

Fathom Zero Sep 6th, 2009 01:43 AM

I have over 9,000 posts. My life has slipped away.

kahljorn Sep 6th, 2009 06:25 AM

damn dude

LordSappington Sep 6th, 2009 11:43 AM

Well, my birthday get-together was yesterday. I ended up getting a Bowie knife, incense with a crazy skeleton throne burner, and enough money to buy Ethiopia and then some ($90)
Also, we found out my friend can set off car alarms from three blocks away with her blood-curdling scream.

Zhukov Sep 6th, 2009 11:53 AM

Make sure she only uses that power for good.

Also, post knife picture so I can say 'That's not a knife...' etc.

LordSappington Sep 6th, 2009 01:10 PM

I promise I'll take one later; I'd have to get on the Mac's webcam, since I broke my camera.

Kitsa Sep 6th, 2009 05:32 PM

I wish I'd had my camera out for that "people of walmart" site.

We went to pick up some groceries and two separate people were in renfaire getup. We couldn't figure it out because it was too shittily made to be SCA stuff and the ren faire is 2 hours south of here.

It was like, HIE THEE TO WALMART, SPOTTY TOOTHLESS WENCH

Anyway, we have a pioneer heritage festival going the next town north of us and that's all I can figure out. Their costumes weren't even accurate for a renaissance faire, much less a pioneer days festival, but what the hell. Judging from pictures I've seen, the pioneer thing hasn't stopped random idiots from showing up dressed as Jack Sparrow. I'm from olden tymes, hurrr hurrr hurrrrr.

Idiots.

Pub Lover Sep 6th, 2009 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 646264)
...hurrr hurrr hurrrrr.

I've noticed this about lately. Is it new and from something I haven't seen? Or is it old and I've previously been more successful in filtering it out? :confused

Kitsa Sep 6th, 2009 05:38 PM

I don't know. It was my best approximation of the sort of self-satisfied chuckle these people might muster.

Otto Sep 6th, 2009 11:09 PM

Got super excited about making bodies for my dried apple heads and drove extra far to buy material and wire and all the other shit I needed and then remembered on the drive home that my sewing machine is busted, so I can't sew the clothes (I suck at hand stitching).

Aimless Sep 6th, 2009 11:21 PM

you could always try iron on hemming tape?

http://www.amazon.com/Dritz-Hemming-.../dp/B000GBTA6I

Kitsa Sep 7th, 2009 12:37 PM

Ordered a decaf coffee today because I wanted to drink coffee. I thought decaf wouldn't taste different (I've always half-suspected that they give you caffeinated whether you want decaf or not). I was really surprised that it didn't have the familiar bitter coffee flavor. It was pretty mellow. So I guess I learned something today.

Zhukov Sep 7th, 2009 12:41 PM

caffein gives me migraines. Milk gives me kidney stones. I haven't had coffee in days.

Kitsa Sep 7th, 2009 01:34 PM

Do you have a parathyroid problem? That's how they figured out I had one. Kept getting kidney stones because my parathyroid wasn't processing calcium and my body didn't know what to do with it- went straight to my kidneys.

I got put on some sort of industrial-strength dose of Vitamin D and now I don't get kidney stones.

Tadao Sep 7th, 2009 02:00 PM

I hate the taste of caffeine free coffee. :x