I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 03:37 AM

It's easier for me, artists can always find SOME money. Writers are pretty much just fucked up the ass with a railroad spike

Tadao Mar 16th, 2011 03:37 AM

:pagebrak

Tadao Mar 16th, 2011 03:38 AM

:/

Tadao Mar 16th, 2011 03:38 AM

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 03:38 AM

Pretty pictures are more easily seen than pretty words. Which is why I'm keen on piggybacking on your talents.

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 03:39 AM

I'm sexy as fuck, all this brakkin'.

Tadao Mar 16th, 2011 03:40 AM

I love how you actually make a :[ face

elx Mar 16th, 2011 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 715277)
I think you've exemplified the numerous reasons why I don't and will never take psychoactive drugs.

Srsly, that sounds utterly horrific to me.

honestly, don't. It is really bad. It's like a hundred cups of coffee when you've never had an ounce of caffeine before. which could be cool I guess but you're not even like yourself either, like, right now I want to tell you about my new salsa chair and how you should get one for your type writer because it makes writing more cozy, but I don't even like salsa chairs and I knew this when I bought it a few hours ago and that didn't stop me from doing it anyway. AND ITS ORANGE. :x

also, imagine driving by a niisan and being convinced that it has down syndrome, then wanting to cry because you feel bad for it.

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 03:41 AM

Wordpress is an order of magnitude better than Blogspooots, though. It's where I dump my photos. And I must talk about Deviantart sometime, my word that shit's hilarious.

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 03:41 AM

HA I WIN THE PAGE BRAK

I'm like the carnivorous pink sasquatch thing from Herdy Gerdy, fucking shit up constantly

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 715289)
also, imagine driving by a niisan and being convinced that it has down syndrome, then wanting to cry because you feel bad for it.

Awesome. This is awesome.

Tadao Mar 16th, 2011 03:43 AM

Maybe your pregnant, I hugged a little to hard and came :eek

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 715288)
I love how you actually make a :[ face

Sad thing is that it's only a little bit frownier than my normal face.

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 03:44 AM

HEY, YOU POST EDITOR. YOU JUST SWITCHED THAT FROM "I refuse to go on Deviantart anymore".

WHich is good, because DeviantArt is for retards

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 715291)
I'm like the carnivorous pink sasquatch thing from Herdy Gerdy, fucking shit up constantly

I member dat game. loooooooooooooong fucking time ago

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 03:46 AM

Game pissed me right the fuck off, I tell you what

Fucking inbred genetic reject creatures getting stuck in walls all the fucking time, in addition to the ACTUAL fuckdamn bone-crunching difficulty

elx Mar 16th, 2011 03:46 AM

I'm not kidding about the niisan. seriously. I took a picture because I knew that it didn't have down syndrome but still couldn't manage to convince myself, so I wanted evidence. I put my phone in the top kitchen cabinet so I wouldn't text people, but I'm going to go get it so you will see and understand.

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 715295)
HEY, YOU POST EDITOR. YOU JUST SWITCHED THAT FROM "I refuse to go on Deviantart anymore".

WHich is good, because DeviantArt is for retards

I did say that, but it didn't make much sense considering that no one had mentioned it, however it was on my mind since I was going down a list of websites where I'd heretofore put my work.

BTW, I'd like to pimp out Helium for a second. They're kinda interesting.

Yeah, Deviantart just became about BBW pandas and shit and I realized I probably didn't have much in common with those people.

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 03:47 AM

FUCK, IN GENERAL.

Tadao Mar 16th, 2011 03:48 AM

Hey ELX, my homeland got demolished and is about become a glowing island. Show me some of that empathy and show me your tits. Do it for Japan baby.

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 03:48 AM

I'm sorry elx, you should throw away the medication.

It would behoove you to do so.

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 03:48 AM

WHat the fuck is Helium, other than a type of gas.

Elx. What other objects have struck you as having down syndrome

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 03:49 AM

maybe I do like bbw pandas. :eek

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 03:49 AM

DON'T DO IT ELX, TADAO IS A GREASY VERSION OF GAMERA AND HE'S JUST EXPLODING EVERYTHING SO HE CAN EAT ALL THE FIRE AND NOW HE WANTS TITS

CUNNING FU MAN CHU BASTARD

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 715303)
WHat the fuck is Helium, other than a type of gas.

http://www.helium.com/content/whatishelium

Basically, it's like a stock photos, but for writers. Which delights me in its selloutfulness.