I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   How to ask her out... (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18668)

xbxDaniel Oct 5th, 2005 10:18 PM

How to ask her out...

I was wondering if anybody had any tips for asking a girl to a nice restraunt. A restraunt that requires a reservation, and about 100 dollars. Yeah, any tips at all.

Why the hell am I posting this on this site of all places.

PILLOWFIGHT Oct 5th, 2005 10:35 PM

WOmen love formality. Be sure to write your invitation on a nice letter, with hello kitty stationary or maybe Pirate Scroll stationary. Be sure to kiss the bottom next to your signature with lipstick on

Women love surprises!! Try to catch her off guard like at her workplace or school or her car

Make sure u have clear consisce directions to the restuaraunt. especially if she's driving!!

xbxDaniel Oct 5th, 2005 10:37 PM

Good way to be a lesbian stalker who's trying to lure her into a trap. Any other ideas?

PILLOWFIGHT Oct 5th, 2005 10:40 PM

YEAH IF YOU WERE A DECENT PERSON YOU WOULDNT NEED TO TAKE HER TO A FANCY RESTAURAUNT

The One and Only... Oct 5th, 2005 10:41 PM

Just learn from the State and stick a gun to her face.

xbxDaniel Oct 5th, 2005 10:41 PM

Why, is McDonalds a romantic evening for you? I know I live in Kentucky and all, but some of us have class you know. No need to yell either.

ArrowX Oct 5th, 2005 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The One and Only...
Just learn from the State and stick a gun to her face.

I hate every single post you make >:

MetalMilitia Oct 6th, 2005 05:03 AM

pillowfight has provided you with some very good advice!

xbxDaniel Oct 6th, 2005 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PILLOWFIGHT
Be sure to kiss the bottom next to your signature with lipstick on

Women love surprises!! Try to catch her off guard like at her workplace or school or her car

It's those parts that kind of confused me. First, I don't wear lipstick and I'm sure she would think it'd be weird as hell to get a note from a guy with lipstick smeared against it. Catching her off guard just seemed a little weird, the first thought that came to my mind was that I snuck up on her. Guess I should've put more thought into it. My apologies for my outburst Pillowfight.

glowbelly Oct 6th, 2005 12:31 PM

how about you. just. ask. her.

Yggdrasill Oct 6th, 2005 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xbxMCj
First, I don't wear lipstick and I'm sure she would think it'd be weird as hell to get a note from a guy with lipstick smeared against it.

Then get some girl to write a note and kiss it with lipstick for you. Girls write so much better than boys you know.

Also don't give her the note in class, the teacher might see you.

Aneurysm Oct 6th, 2005 05:08 PM

You have to play it cool, don't ask her out, make her want you. I don't know what kids think is cool nowadays but buying new clothes might help and showers are a plus. Also, she doesn't care about how you 'pwned' some guy in Halo three months ago, so don't mention it.

maggiekarp Oct 6th, 2005 06:20 PM

Be yourself?

Aneurysm Oct 6th, 2005 07:35 PM

I think he actually wants to go out with the girl.

Chojin Oct 6th, 2005 07:41 PM

Thank you, Mr. Saget.

Aneurysm Oct 6th, 2005 08:27 PM

Aw, shucks.

xbxDaniel Oct 6th, 2005 09:25 PM

Make her want me huh? I guess I'll respect your advice to some extent. I doubt anybody can be made to want anybody else, but I guess anything is possible. Oh and I would so totally tell her about my 133T skills, and how I pwn in Halo 2, because I'm so awesome at it that she would be awed by my awesomeness. :melt Yeah, thanks for the advice y'all, anybody else care to input their two cents.

kellychaos Oct 7th, 2005 04:05 PM

u gotta have skillz

Aneurysm Oct 7th, 2005 05:08 PM

Like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, and computer hacking skills.

Blaber66 Oct 7th, 2005 08:10 PM

I suggest you get on a really high building, and when she's walking by, get two of your friends to jump off the building naked with parachutes that look like breasts. Then shoot them with your AK-47. The girl will be extremely turned on, especially when you put on your lipstick and kiss her.

Archduke Tips Oct 7th, 2005 09:14 PM

First you say, "Would you like to have dinner with me some time at <name of restaurant>?"

If she says yes, then you say, "Okay how does <time and day> sound?"

If she says no, then you say, "Thanks anyway, maybe we can hang out some other time." And then walk away and try not to look really sad or angry or anything.

Smile when you talk to her, and be very polite. Wear nice clean clothing, and make sure you are well groomed (and shaved if you have facial hair) and smell good when you ask her. Don't use too much cologne if you decide to go down that route. Relax, and maybe practice what you are going to say a few times before you actually go through with the real run. Don't practice somewhere that people will hear you and laugh at you though. If you practice enough and you get really nervous when you ask her out, then it will just roll off naturally and you'll be okay. If you don't practice and you get really nervous you'll probably blow it... so keep that in mind.

If you have never talked to her before you may consider starting out with something like, "I think you are very pretty, and I was wondering if you would like to...etc"

Make sure you wear good looking clothes. Cheap shirts are nice for everyday hanging out, but asking a girl out and for dates you should wear nice clothes. Make sure they look good on YOU though, which means you may have to spend a decent amount of time in a store looking at clothes.

Anyway, that's my best advice. Practice makes perfect so if you fail the first time, don't be afraid to try again some other time... but don't pester any particular girl too much!

xbxDaniel Oct 7th, 2005 09:38 PM

Stunned!!!

Wow, actual advice. I'm somewhat...shocked. Thank you though, quite good advice.

kellychaos Oct 8th, 2005 10:40 AM

When I was in high school, I used to write out a list of topics and jokes that I planned on working into the phone conversation with this girl I was dating. I wanted to seem intereresting, topical and funny. :(

sadie Oct 8th, 2005 11:58 AM

...which meant you weren't.

kellychaos Oct 8th, 2005 12:16 PM

but I knew that I had potential ... kind of ... :(

P.S. An internet liar and melodramatist would have concluded with "and I ended up marrying that girl and ... " but I can't lie to y'all. :/