I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Esuohlim Mar 17th, 2015 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schimid (Post 770674)
hello

what is up my main man us March 2003s need to stick together in these trying times

HickMan Mar 18th, 2015 02:30 AM

I still use I-Bapery

edit: and I'm off by a month...:(

kahljorn Mar 23rd, 2015 06:51 PM

Hey guys

IS THIS MESSAGEBOARD DEAD NOW?

Wiffles Mar 23rd, 2015 07:52 PM

no its just dormant, sweetie ;>

zeldasbiggestfan Mar 23rd, 2015 07:56 PM

I think this is the first time I've seen someone online while I was in like, a year.

Hi Wiffles!

Wiffles Mar 24th, 2015 12:18 AM

herro.. what do you think about the new upcomming zelda game for wiiU? ;>

zeldasbiggestfan Mar 24th, 2015 01:39 PM

I'm hoping it's gonna be an Assassin's Creed-Skyrim-Zelda baby, because that's what it looks like.

3ds is worth buying for a Link Between Worlds and Smash Brothers. Indie games on it are the shit too, and cheap

Wiffles Mar 25th, 2015 08:26 AM

yeah it looks promising.. its good to see nintendo ditching casual games

Tadao Mar 25th, 2015 04:31 PM

THERE IS A TIME AND PLACE FOR CASUAL CONVERSATION!

Wiffles Mar 25th, 2015 07:11 PM

no need to be a grumper, bunnykins :o

MarioRPG Mar 26th, 2015 08:04 PM

Might as well use this thread for random posts then

Steven Spielberg to Direct Sci-Fi Novel 'Ready Player One' for Warner Bros.
Actually one of my most enjoyed books, holy crap holy crap :love:love:love:love

Otto Mar 28th, 2015 12:34 AM

Decided to shut down the show today but the gun shop found out about my involuntary commitment. I'm going to spend my birthday crafting a zip-gun.

Tadao Mar 28th, 2015 08:31 PM

Was that supposed to sound all lunatic killery?

Otto Mar 28th, 2015 09:18 PM

I'd never kill another person, at least not this time. This shell's for me. Happy twenty sixth BANG!

This would be so much easier if I had close access to a tall building or a nearby source of phenobarbital. Then again the thought of my family finding my brains splattered across the walls of my studio like some sort of smelly Jackson Pollock painting is really exciting to me.

WhiteRat Mar 28th, 2015 11:11 PM

A/S/L room?

15/Demi-Pansexual Platonic Romantic/Dutch and a little Swahili

WhiteRat Mar 28th, 2015 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otto (Post 770699)
I'd never kill another person, at least not this time. This shell's for me. Happy twenty sixth BANG!

This would be so much easier if I had close access to a tall building or a nearby source of phenobarbital. Then again the thought of my family finding my brains splattered across the walls of my studio like some sort of smelly Jackson Pollock painting is really exciting to me.

I've been to Spooner, Wisconsin. Bought some fireworks once.

zeldasbiggestfan Apr 2nd, 2015 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otto (Post 770699)

You're sad.

Today, I called Gamestop to pre-order a Ness Amiibo. The girl said to come in because they had a few and THEY SOLD OUT ON MY DRIVE THERE :(

I'm Facebook friends with her too, she said she could have held it for me if I had asked her >:

See Otto? My life is so much worse.

Otto Apr 4th, 2015 09:41 PM

Well, got bored sawing pipe for the shotgun, decided to blaze up with a hibachi full of charcoal in an unventilated room but got caught by a friend just as I was starting to pass out. Got to spend my birthday in a hospital upstate. fun times.

Tadao Apr 5th, 2015 10:31 AM

At least you aren't ZBF

Otto Apr 5th, 2015 12:47 PM

NO MY NERD TOYS

Tadao Apr 5th, 2015 03:20 PM

Who buys an Amiibo? lol Someone who can't even find someone to play online.

:highfive

zeldasbiggestfan Apr 5th, 2015 05:24 PM

I just wanted Ness, he's too awesome to pass up. BUT I MISSED OUT, MY LIFE IS TERRIBLE, OH JEEZ

zeldasbiggestfan Apr 5th, 2015 05:25 PM

I miss you guys :(

Otto Apr 5th, 2015 07:57 PM

I ain't spendin' more than five bucks on a hunk of plastic unless it's at least forty years old. Except for my two Pee Wee Herman dolls. Those things'll be fucking buried with me.

LordSappington Apr 6th, 2015 02:30 PM

One of my rats passed the other day. RIP Navi rat :(