I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Who amongst you is the most pretty? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14291)

McMock Oct 7th, 2004 03:06 AM

Who amongst you is the most pretty?

I have this nice golden apple for you! It is shaped like an egg and it is made of egg-coloured gold. Very expensive. Former soviet. FBI mustn't know about it. Hush hush.

Big McLargehuge Oct 7th, 2004 03:27 AM

I win, give me my price.

Big McLargehuge Oct 7th, 2004 03:28 AM

prize

McMock Oct 7th, 2004 03:34 AM

You do not win yet, though you're definately the best looking one in the contest, for now.

Supafly345 Oct 7th, 2004 06:31 AM

'02
You would be suprised that girls only like me because I can turn my eyelids inside out and bend my thumb all the way back. It is still obvious that I am prettier than Lurch here, even without my makeup.

Dole Oct 7th, 2004 07:04 AM

you look EXACTLY like Hulk Hogan!!

McMock Oct 7th, 2004 09:12 AM

I kinda think you look a bit like Edward Norton, supafly. And you're indeed better looking than Lurch. I like how your facial expression is not one of a person who is totally about to throw up. I am no homosexual, but I do know what I don't like.

Terra Oct 7th, 2004 09:20 AM

Will this be the new "Post your Picture Here" thread? That other one is getting a tad long.

McMock Oct 7th, 2004 09:30 AM

No, it would not. I have to be careful not to respond to frequently in this thread, otherwise I would be an attentionwhore, but I will answer this.

If you are reading this post, then you are reading the wrong post, because the post you should have been reading, and the one which would have explained to you why this thread exists, is the first one. I see no reason to explain to you again the mechanisms of this contest, but I'll do it anyway because you read this far and I have pity on you for it.

This is a contest. You score by being pretty. The very best way to prove that you are pretty is by posting your picture. You can try to win by being convincing, but an actual pretty picture tends to be a lot better at conveying truth than a post.

I would personally not mind if this thread was the new 'post your mug here' thread, but I highly doubt I would be allowed to start a thread of that caliber, seeing as the last three threads I ever started here got moved, and the one before that deleted - I have only 100something posts and post count seems to amount for a LOT here on this forum - and because I'm not Mockery, who owns this place and probably kind of feels it's an alpha-male thing to have that thread in place with his name in it.

I apologise if I have offended you with my language. It was not my intention.

Now let us continue this contest - that is - unless I've ruined the mood now, or this thread has been deleted or moved already.

Terren Oct 7th, 2004 09:38 AM

The ingenuity of man is only surpassed by his stupidity and it wins this contest without even trying.

Jixby Phillips Oct 7th, 2004 09:43 AM

yeah that post your picture here thread IS long lets use this one okay guys

sadie Oct 7th, 2004 09:44 AM

Quote:

attentionwhore
no space on purpose?

McMock Oct 7th, 2004 09:54 AM

Sadie: Not really. Not a conscious purpose, at least. I intuitively wrote it that way.

Matt Harty Oct 7th, 2004 10:08 AM

Quote:

intuitively
:lol

Dole Oct 7th, 2004 10:20 AM

This is SOOOO superficial. What about the crippling ugliness inside most of the people here?

Terren Oct 7th, 2004 10:24 AM

"The crippling ugliness" Wow is it that bad

Matt Harty Oct 7th, 2004 10:25 AM

Check the PYOP thread.

Dole Oct 7th, 2004 10:26 AM

INSIDE I said.

McMock Oct 7th, 2004 11:08 AM

Dole: What, you mean the alien sitting between their ribcage and their stomach? We cannot let this be a factor. It is too arbitrary.

Command Prompt Oct 7th, 2004 11:57 AM

This thread is now about locating Pub Lover. Where the fuck is he? He's not even online on my MSN anymore. Did he get done in by the Kiwis?

Dole Oct 7th, 2004 12:01 PM

drunk and pissed up on booze probably.

ziggytrix Oct 7th, 2004 01:09 PM

anything for the runner-up? a hot dog with no bun maybe?

Jeanette X Oct 7th, 2004 02:41 PM

I know I'm a little fat, but I think I deserve the apple. >:

Supafly345 Oct 7th, 2004 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McMock
I kinda think you look a bit like Edward Norton, supafly.

No, I look like David Arquette.

FartinMowler Oct 7th, 2004 04:04 PM

Supafly doesn't look like any of his self portraits :/