I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Seven Force Jan 29th, 2006 12:40 AM

Well then YOU stop being a lesbian and go out with me.

Seven Force Jan 29th, 2006 12:41 AM

Wait wait wait...that came out all wrong.

Riggo44 Jan 29th, 2006 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin
It's that I get the impression from you that you see women purely as sexual objects and you objectify them as such in many of your posts. We have quite a few female members who have to deal with that shit every day in the 'real world', let alone here. You aren't doing it to be cute or funny, you're sincere.

You're absolutely correct. I just want to fuck hot Asian women. I even lived in Hong Kong for a few years just for that purpose. I've been married almost 4 years and love my wife and would never cheat on her. However looking at Asian girls is an addiction for me,like drugs or alcohol for someone else.

Seven Force Jan 29th, 2006 12:42 AM

What i'm trying to say is...


Pub Lover Jan 29th, 2006 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AChimp
We have enough worthless shits around here already.

Yeah, guys that have websites & just never update them. :rolleyes

Pub Lover Jan 29th, 2006 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin
It's not that my monocle has plummeted into my highball from your LASCIVIOUS terminology.

[SETH]Golly Gosh! :pipepuff[/SETH]

Code:

I think I RP as Seth too much, I might even end up going so far as making myself a Seth costume and hanging around bars & libraries interrupting conversations with well placed pipepuffing.

Pub Lover Jan 29th, 2006 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In PM Seven Force
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
Quote:

Originally Posted by AChimp
We have enough worthless shits around here already.

Yeah, guys that have websites & just never update them. :rolleyes

I hope you don't mean my site. :(

I mean your site, my site, AChimp's sites, & every other guy on the board with a few crappy pages of misaligned html code that they laughably refer to as a website.

Pub Lover Jan 29th, 2006 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ziggytrix
If Rog installed some kind of phpBB plugin that allowed you to set mods for threads, I'd vote for you.

Ahhh, now you've got me blushing. :love

Pub Lover Jan 29th, 2006 10:33 AM

You say black I say white
You say bark I say bite
You say shark I say hey man
Jaws was never my scene
And I don't like Star Wars
You say Rolls I say Royce
You say God give me a choice
You say Lord I say Christ
I don't believe in Peter Pan
Frankenstein or Superman
All I wanna do is...

Pub Lover Jan 29th, 2006 10:34 AM


Seven Force Jan 29th, 2006 10:34 AM

Finally, someone else on the board. :(

Pub Lover Jan 29th, 2006 10:37 AM

You say coke I say caine
You say John I say Wayne
Hot dog I say cool it man
I don't wanna be the President of America
You say smile I say cheese
Cartier I say please
Income tax I say Jesus
I don't wanna be a candidate for
Vietnam or Watergate
Cause all I wanna do is...

Pub Lover Jan 29th, 2006 10:38 AM


Pub Lover Jan 29th, 2006 10:39 AM

Isn't that The Retro Kat holding a surfboard!? :eek

Pub Lover Jan 29th, 2006 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven Force
Finally, someone else on the board. :(

Oh No! Were you lonely? It is Sunday, after all.

Wait! No, sorry, it's Monday. :x

Seven Force Jan 29th, 2006 10:45 AM

Over here it's Sunday. :(

Seven Force Jan 29th, 2006 10:47 AM

Hate mail from my site:

Quote:

yo seriously ... whats the matter with you? i know
theres such a thing as free speech and all, but come
on? you bitch about how everyones such a fucking
pathetic loser because they blog about their lives
that no one cares about, but then what about you? you
go around surfing the internet for shit like that just
to bitch about it? whos the pathetic one? for someone
who is so anti xanga, it makes you hypocritical for
even having a xanga username even if its to post your
damn website link. thats sad that you need to promote
the site like that.

and to pick on some high schoolers xanga about his
christian beliefs? fine, you dont believe in God,
thats fine, does anyone bash on you for that? why do
you have to go and say shit like that for? it's people
like you that make society such a shitty place that
encourage and promote hatred, prejudice, ignorance,
bigotism and racism, or whatever the hell else there
is.

and as for that pudgy comment? that girl is my fucking
sister. dont make assumptions based on a picture.

dont be so fucking bitter about everything for
whatever reason you have. these people never did
anything to you. i dont even hate you for posting it.
it gave me a good laugh because i made me realize how
sad you must be to actually spend your time doing
something like that.

for all i know, maybe you guys enjoy getting angry
emails about your site because it makes you happy. so
i hope you enjoyed this email. just remember theres
something called karma ... whether it be to you or
anyone else you care about in your life.

Seven Force Jan 29th, 2006 10:50 AM



:rolleyes

Pub Lover Jan 29th, 2006 10:52 AM

Oh man, you called a girl fat? That is so uncool! >:

I'm gonna get Chojin to ban you now! I cannot believe how insensitive you are! >:

Seriously, WTF? >:

Pub Lover Jan 29th, 2006 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven Force

What a fatty! :lol

Seven Force Jan 29th, 2006 10:55 AM

I just find it sad he took the time to write that because of shitty site that no one reads.

Pub Lover Jan 29th, 2006 11:04 AM


Chojin Jan 29th, 2006 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riggo44
You're absolutely correct. I just want to fuck hot Asian women. I even lived in Hong Kong for a few years just for that purpose. I've been married almost 4 years and love my wife and would never cheat on her. However looking at Asian girls is an addiction for me,like drugs or alcohol for someone else.

Keep it off of i-mock. I don't make you sift through all of my Johnny Cage porn to have a good time here, do I?

Pub Lover Jan 29th, 2006 11:09 AM

Ever see that Gene Wilder & Richard Pryor movie 'Silver Streak'? There's this one point where Pryor pours coffee on this rich white guy's crotch & the white guy calls Pryor an 'ignorant ******' so Pryor pulls a gun on him. The expression on the white guy's face is classic, pure acting genius.

Then I thought maybe the gun wasn't fake, maybe that was real terror. Then I elle oh elled.

Seven Force Jan 29th, 2006 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu
Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidstatik
F99Cloud is that SevenForceINC guy. :-(
robuttocks is liquidstatik. :-(

F99Cloud (83152 PM) Hey.
robuttocks (83156 PM) hey :D
F99Cloud (83202 PM) What's up
robuttocks (83234 PM) You going to that party at Rongi's with us
F99Cloud (83244 PM) Where is it
F99Cloud (83300 PM) I don't know where it is.
robuttocks (83302 PM) Rongi's house in west palm beach
robuttocks (83313 PM) me, gadzooks, drev and TonyKC are going :D
F99Cloud (83316 PM) They said they would pick me up.
robuttocks (83321 PM) oh realy :O
robuttocks (83327 PM) thats cool
F99Cloud (83328 PM) But they don't know where I live.
robuttocks (83334 PM) lol where you live
F99Cloud (83346 PM) 4256 Leo Lane.
F99Cloud (83357 PM) They don't know that.
robuttocks (83409 PM) oh werd.. rongi lives on the other side of lake worth :X
robuttocks (83412 PM) you from around there
F99Cloud (83439 PM) Lake worth, nah.
I've lived in Palm Beach Gardens for 4 years.
robuttocks (83445 PM) hey well.. we're fixin to leave
F99Cloud (83451 PM) Near WPB.
F99Cloud (83503 PM) Well, are they gonna pick me up
robuttocks (83506 PM) like.. are you ready to go, cause we'll be leaving in a few minutes
F99Cloud (83507 PM) :-(
robuttocks (83508 PM) yeah
F99Cloud (83519 PM) So you know where it is.
robuttocks (83534 PM) 4256 Leo Lane right
robuttocks (83538 PM) in Palm Beach
F99Cloud (83540 PM) Yeah.
robuttocks (83550 PM) yeh.. it'll be a few minutes
F99Cloud (83554 PM) Off of Military.
robuttocks (83556 PM) just be outside waiting fer us :D
F99Cloud (83601 PM) Ok.
F99Cloud (83628 PM) See ya there.
robuttocks (83639 PM) wait
F99Cloud (83642 PM) Hopefully this isn't some kind of joke.
robuttocks (83653 PM) Gadzooks wants to know if he takes 95 to get to yer house
F99Cloud (83724 PM) I think so. He needs to get off at Blue Heron though to get to Military.
F99Cloud (83733 PM) Do you guys know what I look like
robuttocks (83744 PM) no clue lol
F99Cloud (83812 PM) Maybe i'll just wait on Military and Leo Lane then.
I'll be wearing a blue shirt with blue shorts.
F99Cloud (83839 PM) On the corner there.
robuttocks (83844 PM) oh ok.. well we're on our way
robuttocks (83856 PM) not sure how long it'll take.. be there as fast as possible, though
F99Cloud (83859 PM) Ok.
F99Cloud (83902 PM) See ya.
robuttocks (83910 PM) bye
robuttocks (84108 PM) HELLO
Previous message was not received by F99Cloud because of error (84108 PM) User F99Cloud is not available.

Liquid's computer's being stupid and he can't post this :(

You assholes. :lol


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:33 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.