I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Grislygus Feb 7th, 2007 11:04 AM

NEWS FLASH:

guitar man.... was actually Guitar Woman! Shock-a-rooni!

Grislygus Feb 7th, 2007 11:06 AM

OH WAIT IM SORRY I STILL NEED TO LEARN MY LESSON

RaNkeri Feb 7th, 2007 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 468146)
NEWS FLASH:

guitar man.... was actually Guitar Woman! Shock-a-rooni!

No shit?

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 11:11 AM

news flash.. NO IT WASNT!!! i know for a fact who guitar man is .. and its not him.

xbxDaniel Feb 7th, 2007 11:12 AM

I can't imagine how this thread will be after Pub leaves.

It'll be pandemonium.

kahljorn Feb 7th, 2007 11:19 AM

more like pubamonium :LOL

lol i hope when I had an argument with lenore it was in this thread that way if anyone ever reads through this entire thread they can see lenore repeat herself :O
why are you proud of your best friends being people you met on the internet? You seem like a clingy internet-friend fiend.

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 11:19 AM

dan.. errr..

btw how ya been?

MetalMilitia Feb 7th, 2007 11:20 AM

I hope pub gets here soon and sorts this mess out >:

xbxDaniel Feb 7th, 2007 11:22 AM

The multi-qouting's going to be insane. :eek

Esuohlim Feb 7th, 2007 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenor (Post 468142)
esu: seriously make up your fuckin mind, everytime I come back after ive been gone you either hate me or your ok

Who says we're ok, bitch

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 11:27 AM

pub will just try an get me to have some crazy convo like always and start shit .. haha

esu: i never said we were ok.. asshole

RaNkeri Feb 7th, 2007 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenor (Post 468165)
esu: i never said we were ok.. asshole

Quote:

esu: seriously make up your fuckin mind, everytime I come back after ive been gone you either hate me or your ok
:rolleyes

Grislygus Feb 7th, 2007 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenor (Post 468150)
news flash.. NO IT WASNT!!! i know for a fact who guitar man is .. and its not him.

Note the abrupt reversal and lazy repetition of the instigator's comment, framed by multiple exclamation points. This is followed by a contention made with no proof backing it up, requiring the reader to take the incredibly halfassed and incompetent troll at his/her word.

You may remember from our earlier studies that more experienced trolls would have used this moment to enrage and confuse their opponent, while our subject chooses instead to go on the defensive. The technical term for this is "failurization", and it will be on the quiz.

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 11:45 AM

ran: who the fuck are you?

gris: what in the motherfuck are you talking about? I do know and have proof of who guitarman is, maybe if you think real hard who my bestest friends are on here that always back me up, you might get a hint. Its just confidential. Due to grl issues..

Esuohlim Feb 7th, 2007 11:50 AM

Do you have any non-internet friends

Zomboid Feb 7th, 2007 11:52 AM

lol@ "jelouse"

You'd think you'd at least learn how to spell the words that are going to be appearing at the end of every one of your posts. Everyone knows you're dumb, but this is like doing a snort laugh after everything you say.

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 11:57 AM

go check out my myspace page pics, see for yourself. Obviously since I dont spend the majority of my wakeing hours on this board, and tend to only frequent here once a month, I probally do something more with my time.

zomboid: STOP BEING A FUCKIN NAZI YOU STUPID FUCK.. I DONT GIVE A SHIT.. COMPRENDAE?

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 11:59 AM

which is where exactly?

Esuohlim Feb 7th, 2007 11:59 AM

Oh shit Zomboid she busted out the capslock :eek

kahljorn Feb 7th, 2007 12:01 PM

I think Lenore would probably be among my most beloved internet dumbasses if she were just a little more interesting and creative. I guess that's what makes her a dumbass in the first place, though. AM I EXPECTING THE IMPOSSIBLE?

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 12:05 PM

Maybe when I get some sleep, ill be a little more interesting .. heres the fuckin link

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=32060385

just click on the main picture and it will bring ya right to my pics .. haha

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 12:07 PM

shit your page looks like mine, i added you to mine anyway

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 12:09 PM

skater: are you jason?

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 12:10 PM

thats me yep

kahljorn Feb 7th, 2007 12:10 PM

just so you know "Jason" is currently the boards most disrespected person. even more so than you.