I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   FAUCK U!!! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18355)

Jonathan Clement Oct 23rd, 2005 04:56 PM

YOU'RE A HOMO, GEORGE CLUNY!!! FUCK FACE RETARD!!! WEAR A CONDOM NEXT TIME YOU FUCK YOUR MOTHER, YOU FAT FUCK!!!

ArrowX Oct 23rd, 2005 06:52 PM

JESUS CHRIST! THIS THREAD MAKES ME LOOK GOOD!

blackwar12 Oct 23rd, 2005 07:04 PM

Tell me about it.....

considering a preschooler can spell better then this retard.

Yggdrasill Oct 23rd, 2005 09:05 PM

I hope this works!

Marc Summers Oct 24th, 2005 12:08 AM

Yes. Please euthanize this thread. I BEG OF YOU.

Jonathan Clement Oct 24th, 2005 01:31 AM

KINKY! :troutslap

gorgecluny Oct 24th, 2005 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonathan Clement
YOU'RE A HOMO, GEORGE CLUNY!!! FUCK FACE RETARD!!! WEAR A CONDOM NEXT TIME YOU FUCK YOUR MOTHER, YOU FAT FUCK!!!

CALLING ME A HUMO? AT LEAST IM NOT A GAY PERVERYTED PERSON WHO GOT HIS PENUS STUK IN THE TV!!! AND I WRIT LIK DIS BECUZ IT IS FASTER!!!

Guitar Woman Oct 24th, 2005 10:34 AM

Only if you're a fag :rolleyes

Bob the Angry Potato Oct 24th, 2005 04:03 PM

Hey, Guitar Woman?
Didn't you call me an idiot because I thought he was an idiot, and you told me we'd been 'punk'd'?
Christ, some people are hypocrites.
If I'm wrong, just tell me. I haven't had any coffee today, and haven't slept in a while.

Guitar Woman Oct 24th, 2005 06:18 PM

I think you're both idiots. Idiot.

Jonathan Clement Oct 24th, 2005 08:47 PM

YES! YOU'RE A HOMO, GEORGE CLUNY! YOU GOT YOUR DICK STUCK IN THE TV! YOU'RE A HOMO! HOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHO!!!

Marc Summers Oct 24th, 2005 09:28 PM

I guess it turns out that BOTH Jon & Jonathan Clement were characters. Not that it matters or anything :/

ArrowX Oct 25th, 2005 12:20 AM

This thread is like breaking a kittens legs and jaw, then making it stay alive.

Lycoris Oct 27th, 2005 01:37 PM

Alright, first I want to say, I made this account just to reply to this thread. o-o My friend showed me this going 'some anime fans are retards' it's sad how true it is in this case.

Just to note, I’m not going to be rude and I don’t want to provoke anyone. People are entitled to their own opinion, and here's mine.

One, listen 'gorge' you make truly dedicated anime fans look bad. You don't need to make a big fuss about it. Two, notice the name of this site? 'I-mockery' hmmm... perhaps this site mocks everything ever made? If you want to complain about people who dislike anime, you've come to the wrong place because they won't give a shit. An anime fan shouldn't care either, if they do like it that's cool, if they don't, oh well- it's not our problem. Like I said people are entitled to their own opinion and if people don’t like it, that's their opinion. If you don’t get this, well that isn't my problem.

Now bash me if you want. Honestly, I’ll just laugh and point out how low you've gone.

And that's it... I guess.

Chojin Oct 27th, 2005 01:51 PM

The original credo of the site was to make fun of things that people take too seriously, and the message board is an extension of that.

All in all, this thread is pretty much exactly what the boards were designed to produce, so trying to reason with the idiots baited by it isn't going to accomplish much.

But here you are, taking his response too seriously and here I am, taking yours too seriously. OH GOD, MY LIFE IS A LIE

Lycoris Oct 27th, 2005 02:50 PM

hah, figured as much. But still, he making such a big fuss about it. one side of me is laughs my ass off the other makes me want to smack that bastard. and lets just say the side that wanted to smack him won and i had to post something xD;;

yup, life is just a big fat horny lie

woo

gorgecluny Oct 28th, 2005 10:04 AM

U C I NO DAT THIS WEBSITE IS A JOK BUT IT EES OFFESIVE!!! YOU GAY FAT PIG FUCKERS!!! YOU SHOULD TAKE IT DON!!!

Guitar Woman Oct 28th, 2005 11:23 AM

I just noticed that your name isn't george
>:

Lycoris Oct 28th, 2005 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gorgecluny
U C I NO DAT THIS WEBSITE IS A JOK BUT IT EES OFFESIVE!!! YOU GAY FAT PIG FUCKERS!!! YOU SHOULD TAKE IT DON!!!

what an angry child...

Jonathan Clement Oct 29th, 2005 03:05 AM

Time to put my new animated .gif to it's first job...

Mr. Oysterhead Oct 29th, 2005 05:13 PM

I don't get it :(

Mr. Oysterhead Oct 29th, 2005 05:14 PM

Pretend this isn't here.

Emu Oct 29th, 2005 06:16 PM

are you reciting leviticus or something

sadie Oct 29th, 2005 10:07 PM

hi, gorge!

gorgecluny Oct 30th, 2005 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonathan Clement
Time to put my new animated .gif to it's first job...

FUCK U AND DAT GAY LUKING GY DAT MAKES ANIME FNAS LUK BAD!!! U 2 MUST WATCH OUT IMOCKERY PEOLPE BECUZ U SHULD TAKE DOWN DRUNK DRIVERS AGISNT ANIME FANS BECUS IM OFFEND!!! U GAY ASS HOMOSEXUAL PIG FUCKERS!!!