I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Grislygus Aug 9th, 2011 07:06 PM

Jesus, this stupid fucking interactive story roleplaying bullshit is the most boring thing I've ever been gay enough to do. The things I do for you people >:

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

k0k0 Aug 9th, 2011 07:07 PM

Haven't read it yet. Gonna check all the other threads before I settle down into reading a lot.

elx Aug 9th, 2011 07:09 PM

DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY WALK AROUND LIKE THIS OR DO THEY ONLY FIND THIS BRAND OF FACE ATTRACTIVE IN PICTURES?

k0k0 Aug 9th, 2011 07:12 PM

I can't stand looking at that picture too long. It fills me with rage. My ex from about 5 years ago used to pull that shitty face in pictures. I think bulging cheeks with prostitute lips and about to get slapped eyes is the new attractive.

Fathom Zero Aug 9th, 2011 07:25 PM

mmmmm dsl

WhiteRat Aug 9th, 2011 07:27 PM

ThrashO Aug 9th, 2011 08:17 PM

I think the funniest way for someone to die would be to backflip onto a landmine.

Fathom Zero Aug 9th, 2011 08:24 PM

I'm going to watch Blown Away, followed by Glengarry Glen Ross.

:knifeset

Kitsa Aug 9th, 2011 08:44 PM

My god Glengarry Glen Ross is depressing :(

Fathom Zero Aug 9th, 2011 08:47 PM

There are more depressing movies for me.

Chojin Aug 9th, 2011 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 736606)
Couldn't be bad as the girl I met on age of conan a couple of years ago. She sent me pictures, hot hot pictures. They were of her when she was younger. When she got to my house, she was about 30 and a bit chunky. I still banged her, but didn't feel as good about it.

shit dude, you played aoc? what server? i was probably the most famous person on that game ;<

joyeuse from cimmeria pvp-rp here ;<

Chojin Aug 9th, 2011 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi (Post 736640)
also i probably abused my powers by deleting gw posts and constantly changing zbf's profile pic to a picture of two furries making out

no way, i approve of hilarious abuses of power

for example, meet pram's next avatar:

k0k0 Aug 9th, 2011 09:28 PM

I was Oldy, a level 80 ToS on Shadowblade. I played from the beginning until they started messing with the gems and making them less powerful. Then they changed my Puppets of Set spell and that was one of the main things I used not to get gang raped. I left after my class got way nerfed along with the gems thing. I always wanted to go back, but it looks like there aren't enough people playing anymore. I was in a guild group that was the second to kill the dragon on our server, which was fun, but I was never really well known outside of the guild.

Chojin Aug 9th, 2011 09:45 PM

i was a developer liaison for that game for 2 years (title was "advocate", the idea was that you got info from the devs to give to players and collated player info to give to the devs. in practice, the devs never told us anything or listened so we were pointless). they eventually deleted my account when i told the project lead Silirrion that the problems AOC had were all related to him.

i'm still in LIF, we used to buttdevastate another large guild called Acolytes on a regular basis. this time they accidentally set their siege window to 2 AM on a holiday, so we just logged in and blew everything up.

some guy on the AOC forums sent me a PM claiming to be a secret agent and that he was going to turn me over to homeland security or something, so i posted his PM in the forum. he denied it, so I made this video.

pvpeez

k0k0 Aug 9th, 2011 09:52 PM

Oh nice. You were really hardcore into the game for a while then. I played a ton at the time, but wasn't able to keep with it. One of the things that bothered me most when it first came out was how much sieges would crash the server or just make everyone involved lag out. I'm sure they fixed that by now, but it sieges were pretty much broken the whole time I was playing.

Kitsa Aug 9th, 2011 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 736755)

DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY WALK AROUND LIKE THIS OR DO THEY ONLY FIND THIS BRAND OF FACE ATTRACTIVE IN PICTURES?

Chojin Aug 9th, 2011 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 736786)
Oh nice. You were really hardcore into the game for a while then. I played a ton at the time, but wasn't able to keep with it. One of the things that bothered me most when it first came out was how much sieges would crash the server or just make everyone involved lag out. I'm sure they fixed that by now, but it sieges were pretty much broken the whole time I was playing.

no, they stayed broken for forever. it turns out one of the siege-crashing bugs was that you could queue up for a minigame during a siege, and if you got pulled into a mini it would crash the siege zone.

you stopped playing at the right time. gaute was the original director, but after craig took over he turned conan into another WOW. gear started to matter a lot, everyone had 3x the hitpoints and took forever to kill, stances were made pointless; it sucks.

Kitsa Aug 9th, 2011 10:04 PM

also:

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 9th, 2011 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 736780)
no way, i approve of hilarious abuses of power

for example, meet pram's next avatar:

DYLAN, WHY IS THAT DOG MOLESTING YOU?

Sam Aug 9th, 2011 10:56 PM

Dylan looks like he is enjoying that. :(

Fathom Zero Aug 9th, 2011 11:04 PM

that's not me, guys

:rolleyes

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 9th, 2011 11:42 PM

THATS NOT YOU ON THE LEFT OR THATS NOT YOU ON THE RIGHT?

Fathom Zero Aug 10th, 2011 12:03 AM

THERE'S A LIGHT UP IN YOUR WINDOW
THERE'S A SHADOW ON THE STREET
TWO SILHOUETTES TELL ME IT'S OVER
THE SHADOW KNOWS THE SHADOW IS ME

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 10th, 2011 12:24 AM

I AM SORRY I BROKE YOUR HEART. THATS JUST HOW IT GOES

Fathom Zero Aug 10th, 2011 12:26 AM

FUCKAS BE PLAYING GAMES
NOT CARING WHO GETS CAUGHT UP IN IT