I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Fathom Zero Aug 24th, 2011 11:25 AM

There's one lying around the internet. I'LL LEAVE IT TO YOUR INTERNET DETECTIVE SKILLS TO FIND IT.

Tadao Aug 24th, 2011 11:58 AM

too lazy :(

Tadao Aug 24th, 2011 12:09 PM

I know one thing people overlook is food banks. 1 person can get a weeks worth of food a month with their SS#. If there are more than 1 food banks you can go to each one once a month.

Fathom Zero Aug 24th, 2011 12:21 PM

We do that. Some of the stuff you get there's pretty scary, though, like the blank aluminum can with the words "PORK & WATER PRODUCT" stamped on it. :lol

The canned peaches are delicious, to be honest. But it's hard to do peaches wrong.

Tadao Aug 24th, 2011 12:35 PM

Yeah, I used to walk to the food bank with my army backpack. I'd go though the bags as soon as I got them and re-donate the crazy ass shit they give you. :eek

Kitsa Aug 24th, 2011 02:21 PM

I tried to donate to a soup kitchen once, and the priest was a sarcastic bastard because he thought it was a small amount of stuff. I'd saved and saved and bought nice stuff from Sam's because I know that people donate some crazy shit. So I had like one case of spaghetti noodles and one of those flats of Prego spaghetti sauce and something else, and he was an ass to me and I decided not to do it again.

But at least whoever went there got a couple of meals of name brand stuff.

Tadao Aug 24th, 2011 03:17 PM

Kitsa : Is the place you live in a magnet for fucktards, or are you an overly critical self loathing paranoid manic depressive?

Take it how you want, the thing is, you have steadily become more and more chaotic.

Zomboid Aug 24th, 2011 03:43 PM

No shit. MY GOOD DEED WAS SULLIED BY SOMEONE'S CURTNESS!

FZ, BRAW, the basement flooded at my mom's house, and some of my old stuff got ruined :(. My old N64 games are destroyed. I know how you feel in these harsh times.

Sam Aug 24th, 2011 04:37 PM

Did the priest try to molest your child?

Kitsa Aug 24th, 2011 05:19 PM

no molestation, the priest was just an asshole, and the deed stands regardless of what the asshole did. More of an anecdote than anything, although a priest being a total asshat is hardly news.

I think it's a combination of the fucktard thing and of me hating people more and becoming more of a recluse with every fucktard I encounter.

Edit: my major problem with that whole situation was that they demanded that the priest be there to "recieve" it when I just wanted to drop it off and be done with it.

Fucktard being a relative term and applicable to anyone who isn't yourself because by GOD you are a fucking paragon of wisdom and intellect etc etc etc.

Tadao Aug 24th, 2011 05:22 PM

So, my buddy of 30 years has a tutle blog. :rolleyes

Givemhellbrah

http://mail2world.com/blog/ninjaturtle@mail2samurai.com

Kitsa Aug 24th, 2011 05:25 PM

he's YOUR buddy.

Tadao Aug 24th, 2011 05:28 PM

yeah, we grew up together he needs a kick in the balls

Supafly345 Aug 24th, 2011 06:52 PM

Fathom Zero Aug 24th, 2011 06:55 PM

That's my friend's favorite video ever. :lol

k0k0 Aug 24th, 2011 07:54 PM

When I was homeless, I hopped in the food stamp line. It only took a couple weeks and I was able to go into stores and use my food stamps to get food. Well, here it's called a lonestar card, but same deal.

As for places to stay, there's always places being built and worked on. Of course that'll get you trespassing if you're not fast enough to run when you're discovered. I didn't like sleeping in a park or anything. There's shelters here to sleep at but you gotta get there early to get a room each night.

HickMan Aug 25th, 2011 03:15 AM

I'm moving to Austin in a year. I'll be joining you in abandoned buildings.

ItalianStereotype Aug 25th, 2011 05:47 AM

when you move here, come down to san antonio and visit me. we can eat tacos y burritos.

Tadao Aug 25th, 2011 11:29 AM

y Pace Picante Sauce

Fathom Zero Aug 25th, 2011 11:32 AM

http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/beef_tacos_de_lengua/

:yum

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 25th, 2011 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 739443)
No shit. MY GOOD DEED WAS SULLIED BY SOMEONE'S CURTNESS!

FZ, BRAW, the basement flooded at my mom's house, and some of my old stuff got ruined :(. My old N64 games are destroyed. I know how you feel in these harsh times.

:( :( :(

RIP CONKERS, REVENGE AND SMASH BROTHERS.

I'm only assuming you had these games and that they were destroyed by mother nature.

Rongi Aug 25th, 2011 03:04 PM

You guys I moved to college today

It's raining hard as fuck so I'm just stuck in my dorm and no one else is here

This kind of sucks so far

Tadao Aug 25th, 2011 03:13 PM

Wait till you try to find a job based on your educational expertise. :lol

Rongi Aug 25th, 2011 03:15 PM

I majored in something good though! Neuroscience! The world needs neurologists, they don't need creative writing majors

Oh who am I kidding I'm probably going to be just as broke as all y'all ;(

Tadao Aug 25th, 2011 03:23 PM

:pagebrak

Will you get pussy?