I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Dixie Mar 14th, 2009 06:14 AM

Uh oh.
That does sound scary.
:(
Evil dog and evil dental assistant.
You just can't catch a break, man.

Kitsa Mar 14th, 2009 06:22 AM

Yeah, an office full of nice ones and I got the one mean one. Go figure.

I'm just going to concentrate on afterward, when I get to go to ikea and a nice restaurant and a kickass international grocery.

Dixie Mar 14th, 2009 06:25 AM

Well, you have something to look forward to at least. That's good!

I get to move boxes in the cold rain.
:(
This is my cue to get a cold.

Aaarg Mar 14th, 2009 01:40 PM

I bought a backpack: Kelty RedCloud 6650. Fucker's huge, and bigger than I will probably ever need (but you never know!).

Zomboid Mar 14th, 2009 01:59 PM

SAM:

I got so drunk last night that I wouldn't have been able to get a boner even if I picked up (which I didn't). I also got my shirts from fright rags. We're the most stylin' kids on the block with these :D

Kitsa Mar 14th, 2009 05:27 PM

Well, I ended up having no anesthesia at the dentist's, which always makes me feel like a total badass. He said he didn't need to drill for long, if I thought I could make it. Ended up being about 15 seconds of discomfort (and of course you're always waiting for the BIG zap to happen), but I lived. Toofers all pretty now.

Went to Ikea immediately afterward, which was crazy packed and generally a pain in the ass. Here are some pics from Ikea for folks who've never had the displeasure:

This is the area where you drop off your kids before you go in the store. You pick them up at the checkout. The blue bubble-sign says "toilet-trained children are welcome".

Stool samples lolz.

Jelly rats!

Then we went to Jungle Jim's, the kickass supermarket that was overcrowded and not at all kickass today. The Indian food section, where I usually shop, had been raped, and the shopping carts around the produce were 5 thick. I got kind of a panic attack and had to leave because I hate people.

But I got my birthday cake, which never in a million years will last till then:

....and some incredible pistachio macaroons that were $5 for a bag of 4! (worth it)

I'll go back another time it's not so damn crowded, people always ruin it for me.

Babs Mar 14th, 2009 06:21 PM

Holy shit my skull feels like it got slammed on the ground. Way to much beer last night and Billy Idol karaoke.

Shyandquietguy Mar 14th, 2009 07:26 PM

Liar

Dixie Mar 14th, 2009 07:40 PM

HAWAIIAN PUNCH JELLY BEANS ARE DELICIOUS!

Kitsa Mar 14th, 2009 09:15 PM

They sound delicious.

My tooth gradually realized that something had happened to it and has been throbbing sickeningly on and off. :/

Dixie Mar 15th, 2009 12:37 AM

How was the visit?

10,000 Volt Ghost Mar 15th, 2009 01:51 AM

I went to roadhouse steakhouse. Patrick Swayze did not bring me my steak. I ordered Medium Well and I got fucking redass undercooked steak. So help me if I get food poisoning on the most important drinking day of they year tomorrow the hell I send them to will feel like heaven after what I've done to them.

Dixie Mar 15th, 2009 04:57 AM

It's 5 AM!
Are you people in church or something?
There's like nobody on AIM.
Ughhhhhhh

Dixie Mar 15th, 2009 04:59 AM

I mean it's totally cool if you are in church.
I just want entertainment.

Kitsa Mar 15th, 2009 05:52 AM

The visit was great. I did it without anesthesia so that means I'm a badass.

I'm here but getting ready to go back to that grocery store, since yesterday was such a crowded nightmare. We're going to be there when the doors open this time.

Dixie Mar 15th, 2009 06:13 AM

Alright!
Rock on!
:)

Kitsa Mar 15th, 2009 12:49 PM

Did the move go okay?

I made an important $1 purchase in the Jamaican section of Jungle Jim's...

Aaarg Mar 15th, 2009 02:24 PM

Delicious.

Womti Mar 15th, 2009 02:27 PM

hey guys what the hell happened to mockwars this year huh what

Womti Mar 15th, 2009 02:28 PM

also what the fuck is this
Mar 15th, 2009, 06:27 PM
my computer says 2: 28 PM
:/

The Leader Mar 15th, 2009 04:41 PM

Your board settings are probably off, as your message was posted at 2:28 PM, according to the site, for me.

Tadao Mar 15th, 2009 07:28 PM

Colonel Flagg Mar 15th, 2009 11:20 PM

Do tell, what does authentic Jamaican cock taste like?

Chicken, perhaps? :lol

10,000 Volt Ghost Mar 15th, 2009 11:33 PM

I pass on Jamaican Beef Patties tonight. I'll appreciate myself more next morning.

kahljorn Mar 16th, 2009 03:00 AM

what you guys don't like jerked cock? BAM!

Man I've been sick for like a week with weird symptoms ;\ my throat feels like something is stuck in it and i occasionally cough (actually i kinda forced them out) up these hard phlem ballish things and now my eyes are turning red and feel weird :( I think im turning into a zombie or something.