I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Esuohlim Feb 15th, 2012 05:57 PM

Can you post us a picture of that cheeseburger? ;) ;)

Emu Feb 15th, 2012 07:20 PM

There was a pretty old church behind my house that got converted into the largest McDonald's playplace in the 3 nearest counties.

kahljorn Feb 15th, 2012 07:51 PM

mixing religion and cheeseburgers?

banned

also fast foodchurches sound awesome

Emu Feb 15th, 2012 08:34 PM

did willie quit the internet

Esuohlim Feb 15th, 2012 09:25 PM

He quit I-Mock because Chojin was a downer about ponies

Zomboid Feb 15th, 2012 11:23 PM

PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS

Zomboid Feb 15th, 2012 11:23 PM

No meat touching, please!

Esuohlim Feb 16th, 2012 06:01 PM

WEIRDIE BEANS AT WEIRDIE BEANS AT WEIRDIE BEANS AT WEIRDIE BEANS AT

Emu Feb 16th, 2012 06:15 PM

I've never seen it written so neatly.

Kitsa Feb 16th, 2012 11:22 PM

I sat next to a table of drunken idiot community college girls this evening. I'm sure that makes them eminently fuckable in someone's book but holy shit were they dumb. They were loud, so everyone got to share in their conversation about tube socks, and one of them kept bragging about her 2.4 GPA. One of them stuck her hand in the fireplace because she didn't believe the flames were real. To make things extra classy, when the mexican waiters came out to sing their birthday song to a guy a couple of tables over, one of them waved her arms and sang BLAH BLAH, BLAH BLAH BLAH BURRIIIIIITO.

Zhukov Feb 17th, 2012 12:51 AM

Didn't believe the flames were real...

kahljorn Feb 17th, 2012 01:05 AM

Quote:

I sat next to a table of drunken idiot community college girls this evening. I'm sure that makes them eminently fuckable in someone's book
you read my mind :O

Aaarg Feb 17th, 2012 11:25 AM

yesterday i heard somebody exclaim "i'm so hungry i could eat... a dirt sandwich."

Kitsa Feb 17th, 2012 11:26 AM

Ugh.

I was kind of really hoping the waiters spit in their food.

ThrashO Feb 17th, 2012 02:14 PM

at a restaurant id say about 60%-80% of the food will be touched by unwashed hands at some point before it gets to you. It could be as many as 3 people too. The cook, the person traying food, and the server.

I feel bad for people who give a shit about germs.

Kitsa Feb 17th, 2012 04:19 PM

Yeah, my hopes were high because this restaurant had previously been shut down for some exotic Mexican stomach bug infecting a good chunk of the town. Best margaritas on earth, though. I think they pour a whole bottle of cuervo in the blender, and sometimes they serve them with upside-down coronas sticking out of them. I figure I'll drink one of those with my meal and whatever bug makes it through that deserves to go on and duke it out with my immune system.

Usually if I follow my rules (no sour cream, no preservative-soaked meat or lettuce, no pink hamburger), I'm good.

Babs Feb 17th, 2012 11:53 PM

I wish dishes all day and make club sandwhiches for people afterwards. Dishwasher specialty.

Chojin Feb 18th, 2012 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 754991)
To make things extra classy, when the mexican waiters came out to sing their birthday song to a guy a couple of tables over

i read this as "mexican wrestlers"

uncaring chimp Feb 18th, 2012 07:41 AM

I had lunch at a Mexican resturant today and I spit in my own food, just because I hate myself.

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 18th, 2012 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 755050)
Yeah, my hopes were high because this restaurant had previously been shut down for some exotic Mexican stomach bug infecting a good chunk of the town. Best margaritas on earth, though. I think they pour a whole bottle of cuervo in the blender, and sometimes they serve them with upside-down coronas sticking out of them. I figure I'll drink one of those with my meal and whatever bug makes it through that deserves to go on and duke it out with my immune system.

Usually if I follow my rules (no sour cream, no preservative-soaked meat or lettuce, no pink hamburger), I'm good.

montezuma's revenge

Kitsa Feb 18th, 2012 12:35 PM

I think that was from cracked clay sewer pipes that deliver your drinking water with a twist of cholera, but yeah, something like that.

Zomboid Feb 18th, 2012 01:28 PM

ThrashO Feb 18th, 2012 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babs (Post 755074)
I wish dishes all day and make club sandwhiches for people afterwards. Dishwasher specialty.

every restaraunt i've worked at there's a big sweaty mexican (or a little sweaty mexican) who washes dishes for about 10 hours a day getting splashed with slop, and then when he transfers the dishes from the dish pit to the cooks he carries them by holding them up against his sweaty body/trash splattered apron.

Babs Feb 18th, 2012 04:25 PM

That was probably me.

Babs Feb 18th, 2012 04:31 PM

All this talk about cracked clay sewer pipes is making me hungry.