I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   I can't help but root for the underdog... (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1922)

Disorder Mar 24th, 2003 05:12 PM

I can't help but root for the underdog...

I tell you, these Iraqi fuckheads are disappointing me....
I only hope that things get a little better once the Republican Guard steps up. Goddamnit, modern warfare is so fucking boring.

AND WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T SADDAM TORCH HIS OILFIELDS?!?

What a bunch of horseshit.... >:

Johnny Horton Mar 24th, 2003 05:29 PM

What is lamentable is the waste... the egregious destruction that has been wrought by Saddam's insanity. His delusions... his inward belief that he is a great Mesopotamian emperor, destined to immortality... have resulted in grief, tragedy and death.

The palaces he's built, architectural works of beauty and magnificence, are now rubble. He'd spent billions in a narcissistic quest to establish the imagery of his greatness, when in reality he is nothing more than a thug... a John Gotti of the desert.

The naysayers can hoot and whine all they like about the illegality of the war, the perceived immorality of a powerful nation exerting its will on a weaker one, but the fact remains that once the war is over, the Iraqi people will have the first opportunity in almost three decades to pursue a happier existence.

With its fertile river valleys and abundant oil reserves, Iraq has the potential to support a superior middle class. Perhaps that, more than anything else, has fostered the ire of inferior countries like Saudi Arabia and (*snicker*) France. The Saudi Arabian brothers and cousins detest the prospect that a democracy might surface from the smoke and dust of a war that will threaten their own power. And the French simply cannot bear the prospect that another country will gan an opportunity to prosper.

Protoclown Mar 24th, 2003 05:43 PM

Re: I can't help but root for the underdog...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disorder
I can't help but root for the underdog...

So you'll be joining the Ronnie-Vincezeb team, I take it?

OOOOOOoooooh! Snap!

VinceZeb Mar 25th, 2003 01:02 AM

Let's examine the current polls about Bush and the War on 3/24/03 and let's see who is the underdog, hmmm?

Damn facts just keep springing themselves to bite liberal asses again and again and AGAIN!

Anonymous Mar 25th, 2003 02:54 PM

He was saying he was rooting for the Iraqis, you stupid fuck.

Or do you not know what 'underdog' means?

El Blanco Mar 25th, 2003 05:18 PM

Isn't that the way people in Alabama have sex?

mburbank Mar 25th, 2003 05:21 PM

Underdog is a shoeshine boy, humble and loveable.

POTTY horton. I couldn't agree ith you more. How DID that pesky BAATH party ever get in power in the first place?