I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   ULTRA PERFECT CELL IM GONNA KILL YOU (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8658)

Goku Jan 13th, 2004 10:37 AM

ULTRA PERFECT CELL IM GONNA KILL YOU

WHERE ARE YOU COME FIGHT ME >:

Emu Jan 13th, 2004 10:58 AM

LOL :(

Goku Jan 13th, 2004 02:20 PM

YOUR NOT CELL GET OUT, WHAT ARE YOU STUPID I ASKED FOR CELL. YOU COME HERE AND POST LIKE SOME IND OF IDIOT WANNA GET BLOWN UP>?! >:

ultra perfect cell Jan 13th, 2004 02:30 PM

You called, Goku? Prepare to die.

Vegeta Jan 13th, 2004 03:28 PM

HEY GUYZ WUDOIN? :)

Goku Jan 14th, 2004 09:47 AM

VAGITA HURY AND HELP ME BEET UP CELL STRONHGER THEN HE EVER IMAGINED GO IN CHAMBER WITH ME AND WE FUSE IN SUPER STRONG GOKUVEGOTOAFROMGOKLU

AND THNE WE WIN N THE WORLD IS SAFE ONCE AGHAIN

Mr. Vagiclean Jan 14th, 2004 01:22 PM

:lol

AND A WHOLE LOTTA THIS :love

ultra perfect cell Jan 14th, 2004 03:53 PM

Shut up, you can't even spell Vegeta right? You're giving me a bad name, and my fellow Z fans. Also, you're making DBZ look bad. Fuck ya.

Vegeta Jan 14th, 2004 07:32 PM

I don't get what's going on here you guys, lets go get some pizza and have a pizza party! ^_^

HickMan Jan 14th, 2004 07:40 PM

I LOVE VAGINA! EVERYTHING ABOUT VAGINA IS GREAT! WITHOUT VAGINA, WHERE WOULD GOHAN BE?? HUH? OR TRUNKS! VAGINA IS THE BEST CHARACTER EVER!

ultra perfect cell Jan 14th, 2004 07:53 PM

Cool! Let's go grab some pizza from Domino's and get drunk with the other Z fighters! By the way, Hickman, I am reconsidering our truce from that remark about Gohan and Trunks.

ultra perfect cell Jan 14th, 2004 07:57 PM

By the way, Goku, get off this site. Your obviously some stupid fake twat impersonating the best character in DBZ for amusement. >: Vegeta, your okay because your not acting like a 7 year old who can't spell and knows nothing about being an I-Mocker. :/

Cap'n Crunch Jan 14th, 2004 08:58 PM

This is getting fucking gay.

ultra perfect cell Jan 14th, 2004 09:15 PM

Look who's talking!

Mr. Vagiclean Jan 14th, 2004 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goku
YOUR NOT CELL GET OUT, WHAT ARE YOU STUPID I ASKED FOR CELL. YOU COME HERE AND POST LIKE SOME IND OF IDIOT WANNA GET BLOWN UP>?! >:

:lol

Thanks goku, for saving my planet and this thread before it started its decay

Ghost of Fraiser Jan 14th, 2004 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ultra perfect cell
Look who's talking!

TOO!!!

HickMan Jan 14th, 2004 10:23 PM

WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS DIVINE INTERVENTION

Perndog Jan 14th, 2004 11:51 PM

Dude, there's no such thing as *making* DBZ look bad. It already does.

Vegeta Jan 14th, 2004 11:53 PM

Hey guys, why are you fighting? We should just all be friends. ^_^

ultra perfect cell Jan 15th, 2004 08:58 AM

I bet you've never even seen DBZ. Name five characters. Goku, Vegeta, Gohan and anyone else I've mentioned in any of my posts don't count. P.S. Your a fag. DBZ= KICKASS pokemon= suck balls pokemon games= pretty good. Emu, there was a time when you didn't like me. Once, you even called me a jackass, even though sometimes I be a jackass. And Crunch, stay out of this.

Marilyn666 Jan 15th, 2004 10:19 AM

Dragon Ball-Gt is funny.

Emu Jan 15th, 2004 11:07 AM

Goku is awesome :(

Goku Jan 15th, 2004 11:59 AM

Quote:

I bet you've never even seen DBZ. Name five characters. Goku, Vegeta, Gohan and anyone else I've mentioned in any of my posts don't count. P.S. Your a fag. DBZ= KICKASS pokemon= suck balls pokemon games= pretty good. Emu, there was a time when you didn't like me. Once, you even called me a jackass, even though sometimes I be a jackass. And Crunch, stay out of this.
IM IN DBZ HOW COULD I >: NOT KNOW THE CHARACTERS THERES BULMAR, KRILRIN, HAME, BARTER, JUIACE, PICOCO, ANDROD 40, SELL, VAGITA, GOHON, FREIZER.

AND DBZ HAS >: POKEMONS AND EMU STILL DOESN'T LIKE YOU AND CAPN DOESN'T HAVE TO STAY OUT OF IT CAUSE YOUR EVIL AND THEY DON'T TAKE ORDERS FROM EVIL PEOPLE UNLESS THEY WORKED AT MCDONALDS THEN WHEN THEY SAY CAN I TAKE YOUR ORDER YOU CAN TELL THEM YOUR ORDER BUT NOT SOMETHING LIKE STAY OUT OF IT CAUSE THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FOOD. >:

AND THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT EMU YOUR A GOOD GUY AND ALOT OF PEOPLE HERE LIKE YOU LIKE VEGETA CELL MISSFIT LOTIDA KELLYCHAOS MARILYN666 AND NOOB3 YOU SHOULD FEEL SPECIAL. :( :( :(

Mr. Vagiclean Jan 15th, 2004 01:06 PM

WHAT A COMBO

HickMan Jan 15th, 2004 05:37 PM

A ROYALE WITH CHEESE... :(

:blackman