I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Kitsa Oct 2nd, 2011 11:38 AM

Also, what you can get? Thanks.

HickMan Oct 2nd, 2011 03:50 PM

ANYWAY, what does your contact do exactly? Does he defend FREEDOM?

Kitsa Oct 2nd, 2011 05:41 PM

Freedom and alcohol, I believe.

k0k0 Oct 2nd, 2011 05:50 PM

My panic attacks are back after being gone for years. All cuz of this fucking surgery. I hallucinate for 3 days straight, then get panic attacks that send me to the hospital. And my nose smells weird (like bad body odor) and yellow/red bloody mucus keeps coming out of my mouth hole. This bites.

Shyandquietguy Oct 2nd, 2011 05:50 PM

Does he fly to Thailand frequently?

Koko: :x aw man I am sorry to hear that. :(

k0k0 Oct 2nd, 2011 05:55 PM

The worst part about it is, when I came out of the hallucinations, I realized that I had cut my hair to look like a lesbian and shaved off one side of my mustache/a lot of my beard. I had to cut the rest to even it out.

Chojin Oct 2nd, 2011 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 745125)
My panic attacks are back after being gone for years. All cuz of this fucking surgery. I hallucinate for 3 days straight, then get panic attacks that send me to the hospital. And my nose smells weird (like bad body odor) and yellow/red bloody mucus keeps coming out of my mouth hole. This bites.

quickly, make some more rom hacks while you're inspired

k0k0 Oct 2nd, 2011 07:03 PM

incoming:

Super Dick Fuck Asshole Bros Part 3: Revenge of the Nazi Pussy on Crystal Meth

Emu Oct 2nd, 2011 07:10 PM

sounds rad

Fathom Zero Oct 2nd, 2011 07:22 PM

I WANT TO BE A DRUG SNIFFING DOG SO I CAN SNORT COKE ALL DAY LONG

Emu Oct 2nd, 2011 07:55 PM

So, is Pub Lover dead or what

Fathom Zero Oct 2nd, 2011 07:58 PM

He leaves and comes back weeks/months at a time.

Fathom Zero Oct 2nd, 2011 08:04 PM

Milhouse, you should listen to Roy Montgomery or Dadamah. I think you'd really enjoy them.

Pentegarn Oct 2nd, 2011 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 745129)
incoming:

Super Dick Fuck Asshole Bros Part 3: Revenge of the Nazi Pussy on Crystal Meth

You know by the third one they lose sight of what made the first two so great. It used to be about the SuperDick Fuck Asshole Brothers until they went all commercial :p

Rongi Oct 2nd, 2011 09:46 PM

40 OUNCE IN MY LAP AND I"M FREEZIN MY BALLS

so apparently i told a bus full of people that my ex girlfriend liked anal sex last weekend while i was really drunk

ugh

Pentegarn Oct 2nd, 2011 09:59 PM

That makes me :lol because I am thinking of how that must have looked from the sober passenger perspective.

Rongi Oct 2nd, 2011 10:04 PM

Ok so here's what happened

Some girl I was with was talking about how anal sex is gross and blah blah blah (idk how the subject came up, i hope i didn't bring it up because that's such a grimey thing to bring up out of nowhere). so i VERY LOUDLY started to talk about how much my ex liked to have anal sex. granted, i was far from the only drunk person on the bus so hopefully everyone forgot about it

but those sober people must have been really grossed out at what an asshole i was being

basically i'm never drinking again ever

k0k0 Oct 2nd, 2011 10:15 PM

Hey, you're just bragging dude. Nothing wrong with that. And really, it doesn't matter if nobody you know was there. I was taking this chick to see some stupid statue of stevie ray vaugn downtown because she really loved him. There were tourists all over the place, so I pulled my dick out and pissed all over the statue. I wasn't gonna see any of them ever again and I didn't know any of them. And the chick was revolted, but hey, whatever.

ThrashO Oct 2nd, 2011 10:31 PM

I HAVE SIMILAR EXP.

I finished up this fence today for a customer, then got stoned out of my mind. My other job calls and goes "Wanna work tonight at 5?" I say "Sure"

So I'm relaxing and I look at the clock and go "Fuck i'm gonna be late!" so I'm getting all my shit together, I have the wrong shoes and the wrong shirt, and I show up to work...

...2 and a half hours early.

Then I go check out petsmart for a good 2 hours (it was totally worth it), come back and this is how my first table goes:

"I'll have the filet, medium rare, asparagus and a house salad with honey mustard no onions or tomatoes."

"what"

It's the first time I've smoked in about 3 months, and it was a good $20 worth all at once. I originally wasn't working until 8PM at night the next day (32 hours to myself)

Kitsa Oct 2nd, 2011 11:19 PM

Every time someone brings up anal, all I can think of is that Tucker Max story where he plied a woman with seafood and booze and she ended up shitting all over him or something.

ThrashO Oct 2nd, 2011 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 745159)
Every time someone brings up anal, all I can think of is that Tucker Max story where he plied a woman with seafood and booze and she ended up shitting all over him or something.

boner initiate

Rongi Oct 2nd, 2011 11:30 PM

tucker max deserves to have all the poop in the world piled on top of him

Kitsa Oct 2nd, 2011 11:35 PM

There will always be Tucker Maxes in the world.

ThrashO Oct 2nd, 2011 11:52 PM

so im reading posts on i-mockery forums and as im laughing I laugh so hard I start shitting wtf

Kitsa Oct 2nd, 2011 11:56 PM

I think Pram Maven needs to come back so you have a sense of purpose again :(