I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Domo-kun at 7-11 (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69703224)

BatmanJohnson Oct 14th, 2009 03:20 PM

Domo-kun at 7-11

I have recently been made aware that Domo has invaded 7-11! In the form of cups, cup toppers, and his own Slurpee flavor. I was just wondering if anyone had seen this personally. I have no 7-11s near by so I have not seen it personally. How has this not gained any notice on I-mockery?

stevetothepast Oct 14th, 2009 04:11 PM

domo kun is a sell out

george Oct 15th, 2009 04:21 PM

the slurpee flavor is fuji apple, and it is good...it kept me cool and happy while having a very depressing argument with my ex wife.

as for domo being a sell out, a mofo's gotta make paper.

Dimnos Oct 15th, 2009 04:22 PM

I wanna say I saw something with Domo on it at quick trip the other day. :\

Tadao Oct 15th, 2009 04:29 PM

WTF, it's George. Does Eric know you're here?

george Oct 15th, 2009 04:51 PM

i dont know...i should prolly send him a private message. if he still lives near bmore i may be moving out his way soon.

how have you been? i have been having all sorts of fun adventures in poverty :( things may be taking an unexpected turn to POVERTY and FUN. but i dont want to count my chickens quite yet.

Tadao Oct 15th, 2009 05:03 PM

When I was poverty stricken one of my favorite pick me ups was a slurpee from 7-11. What a co-inky dink. I just recently fell into a vast fortune of fun, I'll put some in an account in case yours falls through.

darkvare Oct 15th, 2009 05:09 PM

i own a domo plush

george Oct 15th, 2009 05:12 PM

slurpees are always good :)

ty for the good thoughts, i had to learn the hard way not to quit a high paying job that was poisoning me (literally) before having another job. unfortunately for me i also left my high paying job just before the most epic economic collapse in modern history.

if only the market for 38 year old fat men masterbating on the internet hadn't gone south as well.

i am just jinxed.

Mockery Oct 15th, 2009 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BatmanJohnson (Post 653156)
I have recently been made aware that Domo has invaded 7-11! In the form of cups, cup toppers, and his own Slurpee flavor. I was just wondering if anyone had seen this personally. I have no 7-11s near by so I have not seen it personally. How has this not gained any notice on I-mockery?

A bunch o' people have emailed me about this actually though I had already seen them in a 7-Eleven. They have the new Slurpee flavor, Domo-themed Slurpee cups, special straws with Domo on top of 'em, coffee cups with Domo on them... even the boxes they put their hot dogs in are designed like Domo.

Right now, I'm not saying much about it because they didn't really make it a Halloween thing like Target did last year (see the photos here http://www.i-mockery.com/halloween/b...-halloween.php ). If they had, I definitely would've reported it by now, but since that's not the case, I have plenty of other seasonal stuff to write about at the moment. That said, I'll likely post about 7-Eleven Domo after the Halloween season is done with.

Chojin Oct 15th, 2009 05:43 PM

oh hay george

darkvare Oct 15th, 2009 06:20 PM

hey rog i was wondering did you made the domo sprites in your domo kun's angry smash fest game?

MLE Oct 15th, 2009 10:52 PM

I got a domo cup. I like it.

Kitsa Oct 16th, 2009 10:52 AM

my bento career has completely burned me out on Domo.

captain516 Oct 16th, 2009 12:51 PM

It kinda sucks that Domo is now just something for weaboos to tote around and show off how Japnese they are.

SGFAZ1 Oct 18th, 2009 01:08 PM

I need a Slurpee now.

MarioRPG Oct 18th, 2009 04:32 PM

I want domo things. :(

BurntToShreds Oct 18th, 2009 11:36 PM

Alas, we have no 7-11's here in H-Town. It's been more than a year since my last Slurpee :tear