I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Tadao Jan 11th, 2010 02:56 PM

:pagebrak

He needs to get on IM so that we can ask him to address this immediately! I just can't picture him in funk mode. I wanna see how he phunks now.

RaNkeri Jan 11th, 2010 02:56 PM

Definitely Pub

Grislygus Jan 11th, 2010 02:58 PM

Here are my official homicide song selections for Dr. Boogie and CarnivoreIsGod, respectively

Dixie Jan 11th, 2010 03:01 PM

i would rather kill to the soothing sounds of lothar and the hand people

suprisingly i am not an exodus fan

Grislygus Jan 11th, 2010 03:04 PM

WAIDAMINUTE

You changed your name?

Tadao Jan 11th, 2010 03:05 PM

I can see Chojin killing to this.

Tadao Jan 11th, 2010 03:09 PM

And for Dixie

RaNkeri Jan 11th, 2010 03:12 PM

Sam :(

Grislygus Jan 11th, 2010 03:21 PM

NO NO NO NO

WRONG

This is Sam's superawesomemegabadass homicide theme song

Grislygus Jan 11th, 2010 03:26 PM

THERE'S A RAGING FIRE IN MY HEART TONIGHT

Grislygus Jan 11th, 2010 03:26 PM

TAKE ME ON YOUR MIGHTY WINGS :SOLO

Sam Jan 11th, 2010 03:29 PM

TAKE MY BREATH AWAY BY BERLIN, WHILE I PERFORM A SLOW DISECTION BY THE MOONLIGHT

Grislygus Jan 11th, 2010 03:36 PM

EYE OF THE CHAMPION

Tadao Jan 11th, 2010 06:57 PM

Pub says he would kill to

Kitsa Jan 11th, 2010 07:02 PM

I'd just like to say that I love having a printer that works for once.

kahljorn Jan 11th, 2010 08:22 PM

IS this sONg SUPPosed TO Be A THEME song OR LIKE A Song yoU USe TO TORTURE PEOPLE BEFORE THEY DIE

ALSO fROM WHAT I REMEMBER FATHOM ZERO TOTALLY PICKED A SONG HE WOULD WANT ME TO WHISTLE WHILE I KILLED HIM :(

Tadao Jan 11th, 2010 08:27 PM

I think of it as a song I sing/play for the people I'm killing. Like a portable radio strapped to my back as I shotgun the local mall.

kahljorn Jan 11th, 2010 08:28 PM

[FOX NEWS] "VALUES FAIR AND BALANCED NEWS"

-- SARAH PALIN

AND THEY DONT JUST VALUE IT, THEY SO VALUE IT

Tadao Jan 11th, 2010 08:39 PM

I read that today. I wanted to say something about it, but then I wanted to forget about it right away. :(

dextire Jan 11th, 2010 08:41 PM

I'm enjoying the murder music way too much. :)
I even made some album art for it.

kahljorn Jan 11th, 2010 08:46 PM

yea i was gonna make a post about it in the philosophy forum but I pretty much felt the same.

Colonel Flagg Jan 11th, 2010 09:28 PM

Somewhere in Korea, KulturKampf is deleriously happy. :(

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 11th, 2010 10:20 PM

http://www.theonion.com/content/news...tter_rudy_rude

Going to see the Globetrotters next month :)

bigtimecow Jan 12th, 2010 03:03 AM

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THE WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO NOW THREAD?

executioneer Jan 12th, 2010 03:09 AM

MURDER MUSIX

Tadao Jan 12th, 2010 03:10 AM

:pagebrak

BTC WON'T PLAY THE REINDEER GAMES

bigtimecow Jan 12th, 2010 03:14 AM

dude i AM the reindeer games

kahljorn Jan 12th, 2010 03:51 AM

ILL GET TO MESSAGING BUGSBY I PROMISE :O
ITS ON MY LIST OF PRIORItieS :(

Zhukov Jan 12th, 2010 08:50 AM

You know sometimes I am the only one on these forums, and it says ONE USER ACTIVE down the bottom and that user is me. It's the only time I feel truly safe.

Kitsa Jan 12th, 2010 09:10 AM

I can understand that.

I was watching the news today, waiting for coverage of this distressing missing-Nigerian-president thing, and no one but me seems to care. I haven't seen it on US news at all.

Zhukov Jan 12th, 2010 09:24 AM

There may have been a time when I would get mad at that, but I think that would have more to do with elitist anti-USAism than caring about the president of Nigeria. To be honest I don't care if they find him or not.

Kitsa Jan 12th, 2010 10:07 AM

I was just thinking about the outcry when "The Gods Must Be Crazy" parts 1 and 2 came out, how racist everyone said it was for acting like these African countries were just madcap banana republics with governments getting ousted and/or killed just about every other week. And the outrage sounds good, but then stuff like this happens.

dextire Jan 12th, 2010 10:12 AM

I'd heard nothing about this until you made a thread on it, Kitsa.
I even thought the thread was spam at first.
Google, Yahoo, BBC, and Twitter were all empty until he finally broke his silence.

Kitsa Jan 12th, 2010 10:16 AM

I just don't get how these leaders (and a couple of prominent Americans did the same, just taking off for extended periods of time) think they can just drop off the map and no one will notice.

Zhukov Jan 12th, 2010 10:27 AM

I guess it's working so far, right?

elx Jan 12th, 2010 10:54 AM

i had my first distance ed/conference class last night. the 'super advanced' technology, allowed the professor to teach 5 universities and 100 students from all over at once. each class room had a 360 camera and microphones in the desks - the screen would switch over to where ever the loudest noise at that moment was coming from and zoom in on it. (this is so we could see whoever was talking at the time - student, professor, whoever)

the problem was we had to be extremely quiet for the professor to stay on the screen, but the 'super advanced' technology was too sensitive. someone would sneeze, the professor would be cut off mid-sentence and it'd switch to the class and zoom in on the student who did it. (other examples included putting on a sweatshirt, dropping a pen, and one lovely lady who attempted to sneak out with the camera following her to the door - zoomed in on her toush) each time 101 people would start laughing, and the screen would seizure between the 5 rooms until everyone stopped. oh the future. :) 3 hours, we accomplished nothing, going to be a great semester!

WhiteRat Jan 12th, 2010 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 667371)
i had my first distance ed/conference class last night. the 'super advanced' technology, allowed the professor to teach 5 universities and 100 students from all over at once. each class room had a 360 camera and microphones in the desks - the screen would switch over to where ever the loudest noise at that moment was coming from and zoom in on it. (this is so we could see whoever was talking at the time - student, professor, whoever)

the problem was we had to be extremely quiet for the professor to stay on the screen, but the 'super advanced' technology was too sensitive. someone would sneeze, the professor would be cut off mid-sentence and it'd switch to the class and zoom in on the student who did it. (other examples included putting on a sweatshirt, dropping a pen, and one lovely lady who attempted to sneak out with the camera following her to the door - zoomed in on her toush) each time 101 people would start laughing, and the screen would seizure between the 5 rooms until everyone stopped. oh the future. :) 3 hours, we accomplished nothing, going to be a great semester!

That's hilarious even though I'd eventually get frustrated at the severe lack of productivity if I was in that class.

Zhukov Jan 12th, 2010 11:20 AM

Quote:

I had lectures where you weren't supposed to ask questions. That's what the tutorials afterwards are for.

But the again we took Philosophy under a tree, with no desks, let alone desks with microphones in them.

MarioRPG Jan 12th, 2010 04:52 PM

elx: Learn how to throw your voice. :lol

elx Jan 12th, 2010 05:06 PM

what does that mean?

Tadao Jan 12th, 2010 05:22 PM

It means make someone say something rude for all the world to see. Maybe you can get even with your brother for revealing your list. ;)

Kitsa Jan 12th, 2010 06:00 PM

That sounds like the least productive class ever, but also potentially the most entertaining.

No baby today unless I spontaneously go into labor :( They decided on Jan 26, which feels like a very long way away.

Tadao Jan 12th, 2010 06:04 PM

It sounds like Ground Hogs Day

Kitsa Jan 12th, 2010 06:24 PM

It's a year to the day after Octomom :(

Colonel Flagg Jan 12th, 2010 09:04 PM

Gee, Kit that sucks!
:(

Colonel Flagg Jan 12th, 2010 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 667406)
It's a year to the day after Octomom :(

I hope yours is less newsworthy :)

Colonel Flagg Jan 12th, 2010 09:07 PM

Quote:

3 hours, we accomplished nothing, going to be a great semester!

More like a loooooong semester. I'd hope everyone dropped the class but me. :(

elx Jan 12th, 2010 09:23 PM

if anything, i think the class might just become larger in the next week. it was so much fun - the only downside to it is that 20% of my final grade will be based on class participation and i am incredibly shy :(

has anyone else taken one like this or had a similarly large class?

kahljorn Jan 12th, 2010 09:45 PM

I've had several classes that had over a hundred people, and by the end of the semester there was usually only like 15 people in the class.

also if you're reasonably intelligent it shouldn't be all that hard to participate. I'm pretty shy but I usually managed to participate because I would know the answers/not care if i'm wrong.
also if you do any group projects/presentations all the stupid people will be too busy text messaging/talking to their friends/jacking off and looking smug to participate, so you'll end up doing all the work and get all the participation points :)

but who knows if our experiences will be similar!

if you're really shy just bring some rocks in to class and whenever the camera pans at you just throw them at the wall and then nobody will have to look at you!

Kitsa Jan 12th, 2010 09:54 PM

I was in a real-life (as in, non-camera) class where everyone dropped but me. That was pretty awkward in terms of participation.

There was originally one other guy. It was an evening class that was taught by the advisor for my degree program. She would lecture, and he was uncomfortable, I guess. So the entire time she'd be talking, he'd be saying, "Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh, yeah. Oh. Uh huh..." When he dropped out about a week in, I was relieved because it was getting annoying.

Any other professor would have canceled the class with only one student, but she was out to do me a favor- she knew I needed it for my degree. So she kept it going, and that whole semester I was the only person. She lectured to just me. I felt guilty that she was coming in at night for this class with just one person. One time I tried to call off by explaining that I had no ride home. She told me she'd drive me home, and damned if she didn't.

The downside was that there was no way she'd ever call on someone else.

The upside was that the guilt and mandatory constant attention resulted in an A for the semester. I actually think it might have been an A+, can't remember.

Guitar Woman Jan 12th, 2010 10:14 PM

You guys must go to shitty schools, I was so happy after my Journalism class today that it was like doing cocaine!

I also learned more about writing in a single three hour college class than I did in three years of high school. The most valuable thing I discovered today is why I hate my own writing; all the fucking thesaurus-padding to meet absurd paper length demands has given me the voice of a pompous, overcompensating douchebag. My new professor scolds me if I can't get my point across in less than 600 words. Also, we're forming a SUPERSTAR TAGTEAM with the web-designer kiddies and making a campus news site, which we don't already have for some reason.

IT'S AWESOME, IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING

Tadao Jan 12th, 2010 11:36 PM

That was painful to read. :(

kgp4death Jan 12th, 2010 11:42 PM

I am just surprised all you stupid fucks didn't kill yourselves yet.....especially you Tadao, I would have taken care of business if I were you.

Zhukov Jan 12th, 2010 11:47 PM

Why are you "just surprised", and not just "surprised"?

Grislygus Jan 12th, 2010 11:47 PM

Tell it like it is, brah

Zhukov Jan 12th, 2010 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kgp4death (Post 667452)
I am just surprised all you stupid fucks didn't kill yourselves yet.....especially you Tadao, I would have taken care of business if I were you.

Wait, I know why you are here; you were googling your name like you do every other day and Grislygus was at the top of the search results, having mentioned you not two days ago. It may look like people were talking about you, but they weren't. You can go away now.

dextire Jan 13th, 2010 12:07 AM

I got a call tonight from a client. Looks like I'm doing a major drawing project for the next two weeks. :)
It's a whole lot of work, and I'll probably have to go to Atlanta for a few days, but it's about a months pay in two weeks.

Pub Lover Jan 13th, 2010 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 667401)
No baby today unless I spontaneously go into labor :( They decided on Jan 26, which feels like a very long way away.

Best of luck. :)

captain516 Jan 13th, 2010 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dextire (Post 667461)
I got a call tonight from a client. Looks like I'm doing a major drawing project for the next two weeks. :)
It's a whole lot of work, and I'll probably have to go to Atlanta for a few days, but it's about a months pay in two weeks.

Good for you, mang. Will you post pictures of it when it's finished?

Pentegarn Jan 13th, 2010 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dextire (Post 667461)

Sounds cool, plus a trip to Atlanta, you can see Turner Field, the Coca Cola factory.... the... airport :P

Sorry, this was as close as I could get to the clip I wanted

dextire Jan 13th, 2010 12:47 AM

I've seen the Coca-Cola factory!
I even got to try a Mexican Coke. Which is made with cane sugar instead of corn syrup.
And that's about as cool as Atlanta gets. :)

I'd love to show you the drawing, Captain! Only it's a schematic drawing. Sorry, I meant to mention that before.
Also, Mang-Lava!

Kitsa Jan 13th, 2010 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kgp4death (Post 667452)

I THOUGHT YOU'D HAVE KILLED YOURSELVES BY NOW, YOU IGNORANT FUCKS

executioneer Jan 13th, 2010 04:22 AM

hey as much as i want to read fifteen more pages of kgpdumb posts i just banned him for a year completely by accident, whoops

Shrubfest Jan 13th, 2010 04:54 AM

Lol, Kitsa. :)

Colonel Flagg Jan 13th, 2010 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 667494)
hey as much as i want to read fifteen more pages of kgpdumb posts i just banned him for a year completely by accident, whoops

OH NO THATS TOOO BAD!!!

Pub Lover Jan 13th, 2010 10:05 AM

I-Mockery Chat(HEY KGP4DEATH CAN YOU SEE THIS)

Pub Lover Jan 13th, 2010 10:06 AM

Been a while since one of those. :eek

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 13th, 2010 11:08 AM

I fucking love Pepsi Throwback. It just killed Coke for me.

edit: Hey Pub

bigtimecow Jan 13th, 2010 11:37 AM

oh my god the title changed, and pub lover is posting

WHERE'S BUBSY?!?!?!

RaNkeri Jan 13th, 2010 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 667516)
I fucking love Pepsi Throwback. It just killed Coke for me.

edit: Hey Pub

Pepsi Throwback?

Kitsa Jan 13th, 2010 12:35 PM

made with "real sugar".

Like in the 70s.

MattJack Jan 13th, 2010 01:36 PM

my Winamp shuffle just went from 3 6 Mafia to ABBA :(

Both of which I have no idea why they are even on my PC :(

Dimnos Jan 13th, 2010 01:38 PM

ABBA? Oh Mattjack.... :tear

MattJack Jan 13th, 2010 01:41 PM

Yeah I know right. I have a whole album of their hits on my pc that I forgot about. My MawMaw discovered them about a year ago(and absolutely loves them), so I hooked up her.

But when I'm trying to get handsome in the mirror before my day begins.. Hearing Dancing Queen blast from my bedroom kinda kills me on the inside. I had to call my neighbors and swear to them that I def was not just bumping ABBA.

Tadao Jan 13th, 2010 01:44 PM

Does it make you want to murder people?

MattJack Jan 13th, 2010 01:47 PM

Yeah but in a real happy kinda way. Listening to ABBA makes me feel like I'm in the Black Hole Sun video where in that everyone is perma-happy, but something is very, very wrong.

Tadao Jan 13th, 2010 01:49 PM

You and Kitsa have that in common then!

MattJack Jan 13th, 2010 01:53 PM

Hitler would have hated ABBA too

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 13th, 2010 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaNkeri (Post 667527)
Pepsi Throwback?

http://www.pepsithrowbackhub.com/

Kitsa Jan 13th, 2010 02:13 PM

The Black Hole Sun video used to give me nightmares when it first came out.

dextire Jan 13th, 2010 02:14 PM

Pepsi Throwback is indeed great stuff.
Mountain Dew Throwback tastes like sugar with a little lemon-lime flavoring added.
I don't taste lemon-lime in normal Mountain Dew at all. Weird.

Kitsa Jan 13th, 2010 02:20 PM

Speaking of happy music plus something being terribly wrong, you can't beat the intro scene of Suicide Circle.

Prolly NSFW due to the astonishing amount of gratuitous gore.

That was a pretty fucked up movie.

Tadao Jan 13th, 2010 02:27 PM

That's gonna mess up the grading curve :(

robo_rob Jan 13th, 2010 02:55 PM

Mountain Dew Throwback is great, I wanna try Heritage Dr. Pepper.

Tadao Jan 13th, 2010 04:14 PM

TY Willie, worn out whores aren't as fun on the second date.

Babs Jan 13th, 2010 05:43 PM

What am I missing here? Why is that KGP asshole in the i-mock chat title?

Esuohlim Jan 13th, 2010 05:50 PM

I stumbled upon a webpage that talks about how to become a toilet slave and now I'm all nauseated :(

kahljorn Jan 13th, 2010 05:54 PM

:lol

dextire Jan 13th, 2010 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES (Post 667589)
What am I missing here? Why is that KGP asshole in the i-mock chat title?

It's a long story involving you never posting your SS pictures. :)

Tadao Jan 13th, 2010 06:19 PM

wrong

Babs Jan 13th, 2010 06:19 PM

I KNOW I DIDN'T POST THEM

Kitsa Jan 13th, 2010 06:21 PM

I was gonna work him into the choose your own adventure photoshop but then I realized that would be giving him just way too much airtime.

Pub Lover Jan 13th, 2010 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 667592)
I stumbled upon a webpage that talks about how to become a toilet slave and now I'm all nauseated :(

Link?

Tadao Jan 13th, 2010 06:29 PM

So, I was in the grocery store, frozen bin isle, and Dancing Queen comes on over the radio. I sat there thinking in slow-mo how I would wield 2 sub machines and twirl/dance to the music gunning people down. It was a huge open isle with bunkers in the middle. Lots of people milling about.

Esuohlim Jan 13th, 2010 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 667608)
Link?

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/26677

The link is safe for work for the most part, if your work doesn't mind you reading about people eating shit :x :x

Pub Lover Jan 13th, 2010 06:49 PM

Thank you. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 560873)
How about the one where the woman shits in a bucket and then divides the stool among three different labelled containers

elx Jan 13th, 2010 06:58 PM

YUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

do not click that:(((((((

Tadao Jan 13th, 2010 06:59 PM

:x

elx Jan 13th, 2010 07:00 PM

WTTF are they talking about real slaves? like human people?

Babs Jan 13th, 2010 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 667609)
So, I was in the grocery store, frozen bin isle, and Dancing Queen comes on over the radio. I sat there thinking in slow-mo how I would wield 2 sub machines and twirl/dance to the music gunning people down. It was a huge open isle with bunkers in the middle. Lots of people milling about.

Reminds me of the movie Happiness.