I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

ElPila666 Jun 29th, 2008 09:40 PM

:pagebrak

Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidstatik (Post 564855)
are you as sad of a guy as you let on elpila :(

Me don't understand 5 ys old slang :x
JK:lol

Pub Lover Jun 29th, 2008 09:40 PM

Pub Lover Jun 29th, 2008 09:46 PM

El Pila, would you like to join my gang?

So far it is just Danny & me, but if you keep editing stuff, I'm sure I could figure a way to get you in with us.

Pub Lover Jun 29th, 2008 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElPila666 (Post 564857)
Not much it's sunday so i been sleeping all day long

That's what I do on sundays. :(

But in the future it's monday plus the end of the month, so I'm burning all my bandwidth downloading the internet.

Even though I keep buying new computers at a rate that exceeds my ability to pay for them, I never have the capacity to play the latest games that all of youse are talking about in the Games forum. I feel left out. :(

Pub Lover Jun 29th, 2008 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidstatik (Post 564855)
are you as sad of a guy as you let on elpila :(

What meaning of sad are you using there? Unhappy, pathetic, or afflicted by a seasonal light-related disorder>

Pub Lover Jun 29th, 2008 10:01 PM

I was watching a documentry about Jonestown last night. The places Jim Jones picked to move to were listed as the most likely to survive a nuclear war. Just a little further down the list was New Zealand. If only they hadn't killed that Senator, I could've joined People's Temple. :(

Pub Lover Jun 29th, 2008 10:02 PM

BECAUSE IT TOTALLY WOULDN'T HAVE IMPLODED IN THE FIVE YEARS IT TOOK ME TO BE BORN. >:

Pub Lover Jun 29th, 2008 10:04 PM

IT'S THE NINETEEN YEARS BY WHICH I HATED MYSELF ENOUGH TO WANT TO JOIN A CULT AFTER THAT I DOUBT IT'VE HELD OUT FOR. :(

ElPila666 Jun 29th, 2008 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 564869)
IT'S THE NINETEEN YEARS BY WHICH I HATED MYSELF ENOUGH TO WANT TO JOIN A CULT AFTER THAT I DOUBT IT'VE HELD OUT FOR. :(

Pub Lover Jun 29th, 2008 10:28 PM

Go on, explain your point.

Otherwise, I will assume that you hate me.

And if you hate me, you can fuck off.

ElPila666 Jun 29th, 2008 10:29 PM

:lol

ElPila666 Jun 29th, 2008 10:30 PM

I love you Pubs, i want a poster of you in my room so i can worship it :worship

bigtimecow Jun 29th, 2008 10:32 PM

yay for achewood

guys roast beef is getting married

Pub Lover Jun 29th, 2008 10:32 PM

Right.

Up to now I've been a little wary of your broken english, and your obsession with marijuana, and the fact that you're probably a little retarded on top of those things, but if you don't cut this shit out, I'm not gonna like you anymore.

ElPila666 Jun 29th, 2008 10:33 PM

i was watching the old pages and stuff you guys should make a book or something there's more words than in the bible

http://i-mockery.com/forum/archive/i...799-p-128.html

Pub Lover Jun 29th, 2008 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtimecow (Post 564877)
yay for achewood

guys roast beef is getting married

Way to alienate your fanbase, Onstad. :rolleyes

Pub Lover Jun 29th, 2008 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElPila666 (Post 564879)
i was watching the old pages and stuff you guys should make a book or something there's more words than in the bible

http://i-mockery.com/forum/archive/i...799-p-128.html

What the hell you doing reading the archive version, Llama-fucker?

bigtimecow Jun 29th, 2008 10:36 PM

alienate? elaborate plz

ElPila666 Jun 29th, 2008 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 564881)
What the hell you doing reading the archive version, Llama-fucker?

I was looking for some kiwi-raper pics >:

Pub Lover Jun 29th, 2008 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElPila666 (Post 564883)
I was looking for some kiwi-raper pics >:

DON'T! >:

Pub Lover Jun 29th, 2008 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtimecow (Post 564882)
alienate? elaborate plz

I had hoped to allude to the idea that only 'no hope losers' read that particular comic.

Of course, you disprove that misconception. You and your fine young lady.

Pub Lover Jun 29th, 2008 10:47 PM

Who happens to be fat.

Pub Lover Jun 29th, 2008 10:47 PM

Just saying!

bigtimecow Jun 29th, 2008 10:48 PM

:( that was rude pub, very rude

Pub Lover Jun 29th, 2008 10:49 PM

I wasn't going to say it until I saw:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtimecow (Post 564884)
DON'T KNOW YOU EITHER BUT HIELLO

:)

Pub Lover Jun 29th, 2008 10:50 PM

bigtimecow Jun 29th, 2008 10:50 PM

i fail to see the connection pub :(

Pub Lover Jun 29th, 2008 10:56 PM

Well, I'm not going to tell you to look for it, as that would mean suffering the indignity of reading more of my posts, but I was very critical of Lord Sappington's idiocy displayed by his saying that he don't know a person and then saying hello.

It is a simple matter that requires little thought on the sides of the thread reader & the thread starter inorder for either to recognise that they do or do not know the other.

As an idiot, I feel little sympathy in being rude to you, becauseI can dish it out, but I certainly can't take it. So there you go, Sir.

bigtimecow Jun 29th, 2008 10:58 PM

it wasn't really rude to me, because i love bigger girls

BUT ANYWAY the title of the thread is "Hi!" so i said hi

:( now everytime i make this face :( i'm promoting pub lover

:(

bigtimecow Jun 29th, 2008 11:00 PM

pub let's talk about something else

i'm doing shrooms next week

Pub Lover Jun 29th, 2008 11:02 PM

HOW ABOUT I JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY! WOULD THAT MAKE YOU BASTARDS HAPPY? >:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 564641)
No Pesos!

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtimecow (Post 564885)
jesus Tadao, you are RACIST!

It's more Nationalist, which is still considered ok.

bigtimecow Jun 29th, 2008 11:03 PM

i have to agree with you

but plz don't die i couldn't live with myself if i killed someone on the internet

HickMan Jun 29th, 2008 11:07 PM

FUCK YALL

Pub Lover Jun 29th, 2008 11:08 PM

THEN LAUGH AT MY JOKES, I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T GET THEM, I JUST NEED YOUR APPROVAL! VALIDATE ME OR I'LL BE ALL MELODRAMITIC AND NOT POST FOR AS MANY MINUTES AS I CAN KEEP MYSELF AWAY BEFORE I NEED TO READ WHAT EVERYONE IS SAYING ABOUT ME!

bigtimecow Jun 29th, 2008 11:08 PM

it says you like me though

bigtimecow Jun 29th, 2008 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 564904)
THEN LAUGH AT MY JOKES, I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T GET THEM, I JUST NEED YOUR APPROVAL! VALIDATE ME OR I'LL BE ALL MELODRAMITIC AND NOT POST FOR AS MANY MINUTES AS I CAN KEEP MYSELF AWAY BEFORE I NEED TO READ WHAT EVERYONE IS SAYING ABOUT ME!

you're the one finding all my posts and using them against me >:

bigtimecow Jun 29th, 2008 11:15 PM

fuck it, i'm taking you out of my sig i hate you i hate you i hate you

Pub Lover Jun 29th, 2008 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtimecow (Post 564901)
but plz don't die i couldn't live with myself if i killed someone on the internet

So if I were to convince you that I had expired due to something that you had posted, you would take your life also?

Would there happen to be anyone in your life that would then in turn take their lives?

I like the idea of my death causing a cascade of woe across the world. :)

Pub Lover Jun 29th, 2008 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtimecow (Post 564907)
fuck it, i'm taking you out of my sig i hate you i hate you i hate you

I've already screencapped & posted it.:lol

bigtimecow Jun 29th, 2008 11:18 PM

when i was a little kid i imagined the world ending because one person pukes, grossing someone else out and making them puke, and grossing someone else out and making them puke, and eventually the whole world is puking and the earth is filled with puke and everyone drowns in it ew gross

Pub Lover Jun 29th, 2008 11:20 PM

You were a talking dinosaur when you were a kid? :eek

bigtimecow Jun 29th, 2008 11:20 PM

i'm da baby! :lol

bigtimecow Jun 29th, 2008 11:25 PM

k i'm leaving bye fuck you

wobzire Jun 29th, 2008 11:27 PM

Friends!

HickMan Jun 29th, 2008 11:28 PM

FUCK YALL

wobzire Jun 29th, 2008 11:29 PM

Oh my mistake.

Pub Lover Jun 29th, 2008 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtimecow (Post 564912)
i'm da baby! :lol

:lol

Pub Lover Jun 29th, 2008 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtimecow (Post 564913)
k i'm leaving bye fuck you

See Ya, Dude!

Pub Lover Jun 29th, 2008 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HickMan (Post 564915)
FUCK YALL

YEAH, BABY! :orgasm

Pub Lover Jun 29th, 2008 11:37 PM

ALL NIGHT LOOOONG!

Pub Lover Jun 29th, 2008 11:38 PM

Pub Lover Jun 30th, 2008 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 564921)
more like girls gone retarded

Tautology. ;)

liquidstatik Jun 30th, 2008 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 564863)
What meaning of sad are you using there? Unhappy, pathetic, or afflicted by a seasonal light-related disorder>

idk he frowns a lot!

Pub Lover Jun 30th, 2008 01:16 AM

Who doesn't? :eek

liquidstatik Jun 30th, 2008 01:34 AM

i'm all about the smiles, myself :o

Pub Lover Jun 30th, 2008 01:38 AM

MM was right though. You're forever posting the green X face.

Tadao Jun 30th, 2008 01:53 AM

:x

Pub Lover Jun 30th, 2008 01:55 AM

That is the one.

liquidstatik Jun 30th, 2008 02:55 AM

yeah its a pretty fun face to use :O

liquidstatik Jun 30th, 2008 02:56 AM

MM was making me life when he was trying to be unfunny/annoying, he shuld do that mkore often ;_;

HickMan Jun 30th, 2008 11:11 AM

hey guys im goin back to bed I just got off work

liquidstatik Jun 30th, 2008 01:18 PM

guys MTA:SA is so fun :(

Fathom Zero Jun 30th, 2008 01:49 PM

I feel good today, guys.

Esuohlim Jun 30th, 2008 02:05 PM

Not me I think I'm sick :liquidstatikemoticon

Pub Lover Jun 30th, 2008 03:07 PM

Happy Birthday, Emu.

wobzire Jun 30th, 2008 04:28 PM

How is everyone today?

HickMan Jun 30th, 2008 06:30 PM

FUCK YOU

EDIT

F*CK YOU

Esuohlim Jun 30th, 2008 08:44 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMU :picklehat

Esuohlim Jun 30th, 2008 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wobzire (Post 565008)
How is everyone today?

¿

liquidstatik Jun 30th, 2008 08:58 PM

:picklehat

Pub Lover Jun 30th, 2008 09:14 PM

Five nights, no sleep, my mind's battered

Pub Lover Jun 30th, 2008 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 564993)

Quote:

Originally Posted by HickMan (Post 565009)
That girl's hot :x

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 565044)
Gary Busey is legitimately scary and I don't even think he was acting.

There are so many scary things about that guy beyond how he looks that I can't keep them in my head at the same time. As soon as I remember another item my brain saves me by deleting the last one but three.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 562312)
The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension.

I just watched this for the first time. It is distilled 80's Awesome and I demand a sequel be made. Hell, I want every movie to use it as a template. :eek

I just watched Shoot 'Em Up. Needed more synth powercords.

Kitsa Jun 30th, 2008 10:04 PM

This link is for you, Pub...

http://www.buseyworld.com/garyquotes.htm

Pub Lover Jun 30th, 2008 10:06 PM

You know that feeling when you eat ice cream too quickly? Brainfreeze? Reading that page gives me that feeling.

Pub Lover Jun 30th, 2008 10:08 PM

I'm kidding, it's actually a migraine.

Pub Lover Jun 30th, 2008 10:09 PM

MattJack Jun 30th, 2008 11:05 PM

no

MattJack Jun 30th, 2008 11:06 PM

yes

WhiteRat Jun 30th, 2008 11:11 PM

life is short
and then you die
fuck the world
let's all get high

bigtimecow Jul 1st, 2008 12:06 AM

higgh high high ihgiih

Fathom Zero Jul 1st, 2008 02:33 AM

Now I feel like shit.

One more year.

RaNkeri Jul 1st, 2008 03:15 AM

Shit. I failed this year's exam :(

Looking forward for next year's exam

Fathom Zero Jul 1st, 2008 03:59 AM

Let's hope it wasn't an English exam.

RaNkeri Jul 1st, 2008 04:23 AM

If you have something to say about my grammar, feel free to do so ;)

Sethomas Jul 1st, 2008 06:12 AM

Today I had friends come over to my place.

I'm not sure why, but except for my cousin this hasn't happened in an absolutely platonic context/mindset in a long, long time.

It was a boyfriend/girlfriend couple I've known for some time. I talked to the female for a long time as one of those "romantic pursuit, maybe? someday? perhaps?" things before she got really attached to her boyfriend. I talk to her occasionally online and then they come over together and the boyfriend and I just bullshit for hours about esoteric stuff while she stares at my walls. It's great.

Tonight we were talking about science and technology. When I mentioned that scientists had, years ago, magnetized a spider, he mentioned that it's theoretically possible to permanently magnetize a human body. I pointed out that, despite what you'd think from MRI scans, this would actually kill you because of interference with the ionization principles that keep the heart pumping. But, I offered that a human cadaver could potentially be magnetized.

I then threw out the idea that you could teach kids about magnetic polarity by iron filing demonstrations that show that the corpse's nipple area is in the north pole, then once you cut the body in half, PRESTO! Now the nipple area is the SOUTH pole! Science is magic!

He then called me "a monster".

Sethomas Jul 1st, 2008 06:16 AM

Sethomas: my myspace friend request thing
Sethomas: has such from people who call themselves "Clovis" and "Jesus"
Sethomas: personally, I think it would be cool if myspace ratified friendships I have with a Merovingian warlord-king AND the messianic ascetic who revolutionized western theodicy
Sethomas: but, the thing is,
Sethomas: both of these accounts have pictures of young women's asses associated with them
Sethomas: that just seems egregiously incongruous

MetalMilitia Jul 1st, 2008 06:20 AM

Sethomas, as the forum theologian I have a question I hope you can answer for me:

If Jesus died for/to remove everyone's sins how come you still need to get baptised to remove original sin? It's probably a stupid question but it's been bugging me for a while.

Sethomas Jul 1st, 2008 06:52 AM

See, that's actually a really fun question and there are amazingly elaborate/bizarre answers (cf. Anselm of Canterbury's Cur Deus Homo) and and lots and lots of painfully boring ones (cf. anything written by John Calvin).

The convention answers are all centered around the idea that God offered Jesus as a sacrifice (to whom... the GODS??) in order to atone for mankind's falling. Jesus' death was never intended to be taken as a free pass to heaven for all humanity just because it happened, it was taken as like a gesture to legitimize man's quest for salvation in earnest. Simply put, man is so depraved in his natural state--BC or AD--that he can never DESERVE heaven. Jesus' death did not "remove" original sin per se (it's often simplified as saying it that way, so I'm not calling you out on saying it "wrong"), he merely came in to establish that original sin was no longer an end-all conclusion that bars people from eternal salvation. Hence, it's worth noting that the Old Testament Jewish culture sometimes referenced an afterlife, but in general it's clear that Judaism up to Jesus did not believe in an afterlife at all for the most part.

Convention: original sin says that everyone goes to hell. Jesus dying makes it not quite that bad; now you can work really hard and maybe not go to hell.

Okay! So, here's my take on it:
The early Jesus movement, known to us by literature written in the period from 10-70 years after his death, all has this overbearing theme that Jesus dying was a necessity for human salvation. Every age since then has taken it upon themselves explain what the hell that actually means and why.
It was Jesus' responsibility to take a few grains of truth from the classical, pre-Rabbinical Jewish religion and mold them into something that would better suit a more advanced, sociologically adept civilization. Genesis was written for rubes walking around aimlessly in the desert, Revelations was written for a fledgling movement being oppressed by a mighty formal empire.

The historical implausibility of the Jesus movement cannot be overstated and nobody's stating it. The secular camp doesn't say it because it seems to legitimize a historical person as being a theological image, and the religious camp doesn't say it because it calls his divinity into a scrutinized light that makes them uncomfortable. To culminate roughly seventy years of militaristic messianic expectation, to look no further than anti-Roman apocalyptic fervor, with the message "render unto Caesar what is Caesar's" and "turn the other cheek" is the most baffling historical fluke possible.

The Gospels were written with the agenda of making the Jewish authorities look bad regarding Jesus' death (to call them anti-Semitic in this historical framework is non sequitur) but his actual death would have been completely nonchalant for the perpetrating Romans and a tipid roll of the eyes for mainstream Judaism. But the fact that Jesus as a historical character literally threw himself to death on a cross just so that people would take him seriously with a message that nobody on earth wanted to hear... that to me is absolutely amazing in a purely historical framework. It was literally the best PR move in history.

To me, you can kind of put that together into this idea that Jesus died senselessly with the goal in mind that people would take his message seriously.

MetalMilitia Jul 1st, 2008 07:15 AM

I see, thanks.

wobzire Jul 1st, 2008 09:31 AM

The more you know!

Asila Jul 1st, 2008 10:55 AM

Genuine thank-yous to Seth.

I probably have to go back to school in the fall >:

Kitsa Jul 1st, 2008 11:39 AM

Over the weekend we went to a nature preserve for a hike. It was a prairie trail and there were all of these teeny juvenile toads all over the gravel (probably drawn to the warmth). I picked up and photographed several of them and skipped off in the benevolent afterglow of having communed with nature.

Then I got home and saw that my garage glue trap (intended to catch a very large and elusive spider) had instead trapped a baby toad.

I suck :(

Tadao Jul 1st, 2008 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 565142)
This is kinda a big story outside of the US that has been running all year. Tsvangirai did very well in the original election as he won it, but the Mugabe regime refused to release the vote count. Mugabe scared Tsvangirai into pulling out of the race? Family, friends and supporters of the MDC party were murdered, tortured and imprisoned. As well as noting that the election couldn't be free or fair, Tsvangirai hoped to end the attacks, but such violence continues even after the 'declared' end to elections. The calls for external interference came from Tsvangirai, who I personally view as the true democraticaly elected leader of Zimbabwe. Of course, I think the same of Aung San Suu Kyi in Burma.

The irony is that former Prime Minister of Rhodesia Ian Smith was right that black rule wouldn't help the plight of it's people. :(

Wow!

Pub Lover Jul 1st, 2008 03:08 PM

Yeah, shut up. Jackass. I've already mentioned that bullshit in here & got shot down by MattJack.

liquidstatik Jul 1st, 2008 03:23 PM

FIEEEEESSTTYY

Pub Lover Jul 1st, 2008 03:27 PM

I got slighty confused, OK?

I thought for a second that there remained a place on the forums for that sort of shit, but of course that is no longer the case, as Tadao so eloquently pointed out. It's all idiocy and emoticons now. >:

Pub Lover Jul 1st, 2008 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowX (Post 454716)
Hey Guys I my Grandpas visiting all the way from Manitoba! :eek

Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidstatik (Post 454720)
MY HAIR LOOKED GROSS TODAY
BUT W/E

>:

Quote:

Originally Posted by doopa (Post 454729)
You have NO IDEA how huge his hands are.

really.

btw this is my favorite thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidstatik (Post 454731)
:eek

only cause it's the best thread :O

Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidstatik (Post 454732)
fucking hiccups >:

Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidstatik (Post 454734)
im downloading the pink floyd discography :eek

Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidstatik (Post 454735)
afk tho i need a cig :O

Quote:

Originally Posted by noob3 (Post 454747)
noone will ever know like you will, doopa :lol i bet he was the pick of the litter huh!?

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteRat (Post 454751)
That's it. I'm going to bed. To hell with this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips (Post 454755)
Who remembers that movie ROBERT CARR: PICK OF THE LITTER

heres a synopsis from imdb in case you don't:

In this sequel to ROBERT CARR: TEACHER (note from jixby that is the first movie where he gets transferred from a prestegious private school to the inner-city school and turns the lives of his kids around) Robert Carr (played by elliott gould) is a pompous school teacher who works at an inner-city school where the teachers just stoped caring. When a fantastic scholarship oppertunity comes to his class to be awarded to the most deserving student, he is at a loss for what to do, since he made all the students straight A students in the first movie now, and in his dyes they ALL deserve the scholarship. So he holds a decathalon that includes ball-room dancing, pie-eating contests, and other stupid bullshit. does anyone rise to the challenge? ps this is the one where he gets his dick sucked by the pretty lady teacher

Directors Trademark [Unknown]: Misspelled Credit Sequences

Well, the mad magazine parody of this movie would be called

ROGER BARR: PICK OF THE NOSE all with a funny picture of him picking his nose with his freakishly large

Quote:

Originally Posted by GADZOOKS (Post 454756)
Larry David still sucks.

40:20 whooo 10 times the 4:20. TEN TIMES THE STONED :hypno

Quote:

Originally Posted by GADZOOKS (Post 454814)
I thought it was guitar woman so i looked at the photobucket account and it turned out to be Gorlax :/

Quote:

Originally Posted by GADZOOKS (Post 454815)
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c366/khanzadianvrej/

It's like a museum for all internet fagotry.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesus Christ (Post 454818)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 454828)

How rude! :posh

What did you think of the Pink Floyd, Danny? :x

liquidstatik Jul 1st, 2008 03:56 PM

liquidstatik Jul 1st, 2008 03:56 PM

I really like pink floyd :x

Pub Lover Jul 1st, 2008 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidstatik (Post 565166)

THAT GOOD? :eek