I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Kitsa Jun 16th, 2011 08:49 PM

Also:

http://youarenotaphotographer.com/

Otto Jun 16th, 2011 08:52 PM

Okay, so after I kept messing with Mr. Combat Veteran he pretty much just ragequit the video page I was mocking him on. Now I'm going bug him some more! I've decided to notify him that I'm changing my channel into a tribute to him. This is what he will see on my channel:
This Video (he really loves talking on and on about he was A FUCKING ARMY MAN FUCK YEAH! and also really hates gay people and is convinced that they all want to bone him.)

and this picture which I made especially for him!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...abyveteran.jpg

Chojin Jun 16th, 2011 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 726642)

wow, i've never seen so much honest buttmad in a website. dear photographers: i'm sry your profession is basically common sense and a semi-expensive piece of equipment.

here's a good website though! http://clientsfromhell.net/

Fathom Zero Jun 16th, 2011 09:50 PM

Those websites am too good.

Zhukov Jun 16th, 2011 11:58 PM

There is a difference between having an expensive camera, taking photos of things you like and having a bit of common sense, and being a professional photographer.

I had a 'photographer' take photos of this event I was at, and he ran all the photos (90%) through some dodgy webcam effects - not even just black and white or sepia, but negative, pencil and that one where it's black and white with a splash of colour. He then had the audacity to charge money for these photos burnt onto a CD (which I later found on his facebook for free).

Just take a photo, mate.

Otto Jun 17th, 2011 12:01 AM

I never really saw the appeal of expensive cameras. When I want to take photographs on film I just use this cheap 120 box camera that my grandfather gave me.

Kitsa Jun 17th, 2011 06:04 AM

I have a big-timey Olympus DSLR, and I have a little Sony point-and-shoot. I think every one of my published or gallery-displayed pictures was from the point and shoot.

And the best pictures I ever took were off a 99 cent disposable.

Chojin Jun 17th, 2011 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 726671)
There is a difference between having an expensive camera, taking photos of things you like and having a bit of common sense, and being a professional photographer.

>it takes more than equipment and common sense
>for example, here is a story about a guy without common sense

well, i'm convinced

Pub Lover Jun 17th, 2011 11:04 AM

Common sense is a lie.

Tadao Jun 17th, 2011 11:38 AM

I'm just saying that with a digital camera you don't need a bunch of expensive lenses. You can take the same photo and add effect in photoshop. With film, you have to take multiple pictures with different expensive lenseseses. Not really cost effective.

Fathom Zero Jun 17th, 2011 11:49 AM

Not with DSLRs. They're big and expensive and so are the lenses. I mean, you can digitally change focus but it looks baaaad. That's all got to do with lenses, not like a filter or something.

Point and shoots, sure. They require no additional lenses, but they're pretty limited by not having them. Superzooms are the way to go if into photography and just want to take cool pictures. They're still more limited than SLRs because SLRs are the only ones, (besides micro four thirds), that allow manual control of the focus.

Tadao Jun 17th, 2011 12:22 PM

I guess there's a need for both still.

Zhukov Jun 17th, 2011 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 726704)
>it takes more than equipment and common sense
>for example, here is a story about a guy without common sense

well, i'm convinced

My anecdote was not related to my point, but I guess I should have focused more on the fact that he was using a big fuck-off camera with a flash attachment that he never used.

Rez Jun 17th, 2011 04:35 PM

what the hell is an "action"?

Pub Lover Jun 17th, 2011 04:38 PM

I just had the idea that Willie will dress as an MLP for Halloween. :x

Chojin Jun 17th, 2011 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rez (Post 726748)
what the hell is an "action"?

move, minor, standard

Chojin Jun 17th, 2011 04:51 PM

wtf, i just got an ad for a window fan from home depot--i just got back from home depot, where i bought that same fan. :hypno

Rez Jun 17th, 2011 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 726750)
move, minor, standard

still confused. is it a preset or merely the gall to use the "curves" option?

executioneer Jun 17th, 2011 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 726749)
I just had the idea that Willie will dress as an MLP for Halloween. :x

prrrobably not?

executioneer Jun 17th, 2011 06:20 PM

THANKS FOR PUTTING THE IDEA IN MY HEAD THOUGH

Pub Lover Jun 17th, 2011 06:24 PM

DO IIIIIT! :x

executioneer Jun 17th, 2011 07:04 PM

i guess i could pull off a humanized version of big macintosh if i was pressed

i mean it'd be a pretty difficult stretch for me to pretend to be someone with two younger sisters and a huge extended family who grew up on a farm with an apple orchard but i think i'd be able to manage somehow

Pub Lover Jun 17th, 2011 07:21 PM

See, it is the role you were born to play. :eek

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 726589)
I refuse to watch Wipeout. I will only watch Count Takeshi's Castle, or MXC in a pinch.

The UK's showing of Takeshi's Castle was voiced by Craig Charles. It was the only part of 2007 that I didn't hate. :wassocks

executioneer Jun 17th, 2011 07:33 PM

i could dye my mario overalls red + put apples on the flank area

dunno where i'm gonna get a human-sized ploughing harness though

Tadao Jun 17th, 2011 07:39 PM

:pagebrak

The fetish store

executioneer Jun 17th, 2011 07:58 PM

hahahaha i don't see that happening

Pub Lover Jun 17th, 2011 08:02 PM

I like that so many of my friends are playing chess online on a Friday night.

My game with Miss Elx is going to lapse in a little bit though.

Kitsa Jun 17th, 2011 10:23 PM

This morning, I rode a giant cartoon train. This evening, I sat in a park and watched men in drag sing Supremes songs.

The voyage between was long and strange.

Otto Jun 17th, 2011 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 726763)
dunno where i'm gonna get a human-sized ploughing harness though

I was going to post a joke about sex shops, then I was going to say something about low hanging fruit, then I realized that it wouldn't even be fruit. It would be more like gnawing on the base of the tree.

executioneer Jun 17th, 2011 11:44 PM

i'll just find an old toilet seat in the trash somewhere and use that :2stupiddogs

Otto Jun 17th, 2011 11:56 PM

I think you should wear dirty stained overalls, use rotten apples, use the garbage toilet seat, and paint black circles under your eyes. You could go as the crazy homeless version.

Grislygus Jun 18th, 2011 12:09 AM

Now that i'm facebook pals with otto, facebook wants me to be friends with wiffles :lol

her/his/its profile pic is her i-mockery avatar with a pickle hat, so i'm pretty sure wiffles actually is a character. sirry, guys

Pub Lover Jun 18th, 2011 12:15 AM

I hate having even one Facebook account, but I can see the use in having an account for you guys & one for the people I despise.

elx Jun 18th, 2011 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 726770)
I like that so many of my friends are playing chess online on a Friday night.

My game with Miss Elx is going to lapse in a little bit though.

sorrrrrrrrrrrrry guys :( I started two new jobs so i've been really busy lately!

Colonel Flagg Jun 18th, 2011 12:19 AM

Yeah, I "friended" wiffles. Maybe a mistake, but we'll see ....

Pub Lover Jun 18th, 2011 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 726714)
Con Air [is good] only if you consider it a comedy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 726720)
I kind of did :lol

Me too. :x
Quote:

Originally Posted by creeposaurus (Post 726791)
X-men: First Class. It was comically inaccurate but I wasn't disappointed.

Inaccurate in what regard? That people don't really have mutant superpowers? Yeah, that keeps me up at night.

Colonel Flagg Jun 18th, 2011 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 726793)
I started two new jobs so i've been really busy lately!

One is enough for me. :|

Good luck, miss E.

Otto Jun 18th, 2011 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 726790)
Now that i'm facebook pals with otto, facebook wants me to be friends with wiffles :lol

her/his/its profile pic is her i-mockery avatar with a pickle hat, so i'm pretty sure wiffles actually is a character. sirry, guys

I swear I remember pictures of a girl wearing a combat helmet with Wiffles Hamtaro avatar on it somewhere on these forums or am I just having an acid flashback?

Pub Lover Jun 18th, 2011 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 726793)
sorrrrrrrrrrrrry guys :( I started two new jobs so i've been really busy lately!

Match saved. :picklehat

Pub Lover Jun 18th, 2011 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otto (Post 726797)
I swear I remember pictures of a girl wearing a combat helmet with Wiffles Hamtaro avatar on it somewhere on these forums or am I just having an acid flashback?

That was a thing. I'd show you the picture but I'm too busy losing at chess. :lol

Pub Lover Jun 18th, 2011 12:56 AM

Spoilers!

Pub Lover Jun 18th, 2011 12:57 AM

The smile of a trying to be patient girlfriend.

Otto Jun 18th, 2011 01:12 AM

COME ON BABY, JUST PUT ON MY PLASTIC NAZI HELMET AND SMILE FOR THE CAMERA

executioneer Jun 18th, 2011 01:29 AM

i believe in wiffles

Pub Lover Jun 18th, 2011 01:34 AM

I'm not much interested in what body Wiffles posses now. She won't be complete in my eyes until she is in her deep space robot form.

Pub Lover Jun 18th, 2011 01:38 AM

Possesses.

Pub Lover Jun 18th, 2011 01:39 AM

Possessesses.

Pub Lover Jun 18th, 2011 01:45 AM

This is a video of a cat barking like a dog until someone notices it, then it meows once it is seen.

Otto Jun 18th, 2011 02:36 AM

So I've been docking around on YouTube and it never ceases to amaze me how many wingnuts, bigots, schizoids, etc. Not only have accounts but multiple videos, followers that actually agree with them, and comments encouraging them. Youtubes starting to creep me out almost as much as 4chan used to.

Pub Lover Jun 18th, 2011 02:46 AM

Pub Lover Jun 18th, 2011 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otto (Post 726816)
So I've been docking around on YouTube and it never ceases to amaze me how many wingnuts, bigots, schizoids, etc. Not only have accounts but multiple videos, followers that actually agree with them, and comments encouraging them. Youtubes starting to creep me out almost as much as 4chan used to.

You've been docking...

Pub Lover Jun 18th, 2011 02:48 AM

Quote:

You've been docking around youtube? Link?

Pub Lover Jun 18th, 2011 02:49 AM

Quote:

There are words after the important detail of your youtube docking, but whenever I try to read them my eyes unfocus and I lick my lips.

Pub Lover Jun 18th, 2011 02:50 AM

Quote:

I am seriously making this face. :orgasm

Otto Jun 18th, 2011 02:59 AM

Wow.

I meant "dicking." I'm posting from my iPod Touch and my sausagey fingers keep hitting the autocorrect suggestions. Also, Never suggest that a "gang stalking" victim see a doctor unless you enjoy twenty comment notices in your inbox in the spam of three minutes, all by the same person.

Pub Lover Jun 18th, 2011 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otto (Post 726822)
...in the spam of three minutes...

Good times. :)

Pub Lover Jun 18th, 2011 03:26 AM

Why would a gang stalking victim need to see a doctor? Are we talking about Pram here?

Otto Jun 18th, 2011 03:52 AM

Oh how I wish gang stalking was what you were thinking of.

I'll post some links about the craziness of gang stalking victims in the afternoon. It's four in the morning and I have to be up at six.

executioneer Jun 18th, 2011 04:33 AM

that sounds like what pram THINKS we've been doing to him

Otto Jun 18th, 2011 05:52 AM

Okay, since I can't seem to fall asleep and seem to be having mild auditory and visual hallucinations (most likely from serotonin syndrome and sleep deprivation) here's all you need to know about "gang stalking."

Gang stalking victims are more than likely sufferers of paranoid schizophrenia who have convinced themselves that they, for some bizarre reason, are under constant surveillance and scrutiny from either a shadowy organization, the government, or just a cadre of random individuals. The supposed victims of gang stalking claim that the perpetrators of their stalking routinely sneak into their house in order to bug their phones, set up video surveillance equipment, and replace their possessions with inferior duplicates. The victims believe that this organization is trying to slowly torture them into insanity. They think that every single thing that goes on around them is part of this plot and think that they are also being given subtle hints by their stalkers. These hints can be anything, including driving by them with your headlights on, walking a dog while listening to an iPod, Looking at them, or any mundane thing you can think of. They also believe that they cannot go to doctors, because doctors are "in on it" and will slap them with a bogus diagnosis of schizophrenia or paranoia in order to discredit them.

There are hundreds of support group messageboards for people who think they are targeted individuals and these unmedicated schizoids constantly post "evidence" of their stalking on Youtube, all of which are just recordings of everyday things like a busy street, or sometimes mundane happenings like their cable not working or their lights flickering.

Otto Jun 18th, 2011 05:57 AM

Oh yeah, and no matter how tempting it seems DO NOT make fun of their videos. If you so much as even suggest that they might need some help they will FREAK THE FUCK OUT and accuse you of "being in on it." Then they will spam your inbox with message after message of gibberish about government mind control.

Pub Lover Jun 18th, 2011 06:01 AM

And do you tell them "yeah, but I haven't been given the go command to kill you yet" because if not you are doing this wrong.

Otto Jun 18th, 2011 06:32 AM

Honestly? I was considering it, but after 30 private messages of "I'm on to you!" "Giving me syphilis isn't going to stop me!" and other random yammering, I think some things aren't worth dying for.

Chojin Jun 18th, 2011 06:58 AM

this sounds like something i need to get in on.

Pentegarn Jun 18th, 2011 07:29 AM

Pretty much every youtube comment thread has 2 things in it

"That's fake"

and

"<racism racism racism>"

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 18th, 2011 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otto (Post 726832)
"I'm on to you!"

:lol That's one of my favorite expressions.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 18th, 2011 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 726835)
Pretty much every youtube comment thread has 2 things in it

"That's fake"

and

"<racism racism racism>"

Someone probably drew the line.

Tadao Jun 18th, 2011 11:20 AM

You didn't use a fake email/youtube account? WTF mang?

Zhukov Jun 18th, 2011 11:56 AM

Relevant

Rez Jun 18th, 2011 12:31 PM

we have this guy who seems homeless but has a website and documents boring crap as proof that he's being watched. people riding bikes by him, the ones wearing black shirts are the ones watching him, etc

i used to see him all over the place but as soon as i planned to ride around town with a couple of friends all wearing black shirts i didnt see him anywhere.

we were going to subtly nod and have each of us say "reported" as we rode by him.

Rez Jun 18th, 2011 01:24 PM

here he is: http://www.josephsherman.net

here is where he accuses the city of slandering his mom with public art, ripping off his popularization of a pinstripe suit from jc penney, establishments putting hazard signs near him to indicate that he is a dangerous person, and other coded conspiracies: http://www.josephsherman.net/pictureproof.html

Otto Jun 18th, 2011 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 726848)
You didn't use a fake email/youtube account? WTF mang?

I didn't register my Youtube account with the intent of using it to troll retards, but now that I've been sucked into the dark world of mocking pretend war veterans, gay pride rally protesters, and paranoid schizophrenics I think it might be wise to go ahead and set up a few alt accounts and some Yahoo mail accounts.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 18th, 2011 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rez (Post 726854)

here is where he accuses the city of slandering his mom with public art, ripping off his popularization of a pinstripe suit from jc penney, establishments putting hazard signs near him to indicate that he is a dangerous person, and other coded conspiracies: http://www.josephsherman.net/pictureproof.html

This guy is amazing. His entire page is like a comma-o-rama though. Only crazies use excessive commas.

Also he uses the term HATECRIMES instead of hate crimes which make them sound way way way worse. :lol

Tadao Jun 18th, 2011 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otto (Post 726855)
I didn't register my Youtube account with the intent of using it to troll retards, but now that I've been sucked into the dark world of mocking pretend war veterans, gay pride rally protesters, and paranoid schizophrenics I think it might be wise to go ahead and set up a few alt accounts and some Yahoo mail accounts.

Yeah, I've thought of Youtubeing certain people, but I'm too lazy to set up a separate account, so I don't.

Kitsa Jun 18th, 2011 02:23 PM

I went to a strange store yesterday. It was nowhere near Foy's calibre, it was more strange in a bad way, like chinese toilet paper you could see bits of newsprint in, and a whole aisle of expired Little Debbie snack cakes, stuff like that. It was kind of like if you could find something halfway between one of those supercheap grocery stores and a really dirty garage sale.

Anyway, at one point I glanced under a card table holding up plastic flowers, cans of butane and bottles of clam juice, and there was a large cardboard box filled to the brim with bottles of "anal lube". 4/$1.

edit: I put that in quotes so that you wouldn't think the "anal" part was just my exaggeration or commentary. It really did say anal lube.

Chojin Jun 18th, 2011 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rez (Post 726854)

Quote:

Art display located in front of Fifth Street Apts., across the street from the Davis post office; statue of unclothed female walking an I-beam balance beam; without a doubt attempt to smear my Mom.
:lol

Tadao Jun 18th, 2011 02:44 PM

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 18th, 2011 02:48 PM

Have you gotten to his resume?, Don't sell it, its trade marked, OR ELSE;

http://www.josephsherman.net/scandal.html

Pub, or Zhukov, Since you are closer than I to the region of the marsupials, what does it take to get to kangaroo court?

Otto Jun 18th, 2011 02:52 PM

I think I'm going to do a search for "victim of gang stalking" on youtube and pick one of the craziest videos to reward with constant comments that are nothing but a series of numbers/letters and a nonsensical phrase: "4502B69 LABEL SPRAY REDACTED UNTIL 9 PM" to see how much crazy I can squeeze out of these people.

Chojin Jun 18th, 2011 03:07 PM

better yet, make your new youtube account "pram maven", include all the info you can on his profile and leave a trail to his other sites, then start stalking these crazy people

with any luck, he'll get murdered

Tadao Jun 18th, 2011 03:09 PM

:lol Masterful

Otto Jun 18th, 2011 03:26 PM

BEST IDEA EVER

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 18th, 2011 04:38 PM

that's amazing.

Rez Jun 18th, 2011 04:56 PM

we had one of them on another board i go to who has an obsession over elizabeth smart and is convinced that we're just too dumb to ever get a hold of her

i said somethign to the effect of "you think i dont know who you are :lol those codes you have are for limited use and i know every one of them. listen, in two weeks you'll know where to meet me, because i'm definitely coming for you"

oh my god i nearly felt bad when my inbox flooded with "WHO ARE YOU" "YOU ARE AN IMPOSTER" "NEVER MIND IM SURE THE AUTHORITIES WILL APPRECIATE THIS" (my response: as what kind of evidence? if it isnt tagged under their own instruments you are fucked because no one is going to listen to that. you've been recycled already, it's over) "COME AND GET ME YOU WILL GET A NASTY SURPRISE" "WHO IS THIS???!!!!!!"

:lol

kahljorn Jun 18th, 2011 05:10 PM

yea i knew this guy who was a "target" as well.

he was always talking about how people are out to get him just like the guy from a beautiful mind. theres always people outside his house and shit. Also his penis doesn't work because his sister poisoned him or something because she wanted to ruin him and he hates women and wants to murder all of them.
stuff like that. too much crazy to remember really.
Also he accused me of destroying his mind or something cause i used to talk shit on him when he thought he was an internet tough guy :lol

also he looked like that guy t hat used to post here that liked girls poop

Guitar Woman Jun 19th, 2011 06:34 AM

So nobody answered my question before; has anyone considered that Pram Maven might just be expertly playing to an extremely bored and lolcow-deprived audience? He's basically been saying everything you've wanted to hear since his first goddamn thread.

I still don't believe he's legit, which is why I haven't gone over to his house and taken a shit in his basement yet despite being completely capable of doing so whenever the mood strikes me.

Wiffles Jun 19th, 2011 10:23 AM

He could be the greatest character of all time!

Fathom Zero Jun 19th, 2011 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 726819)
docking

:love

Kitsa Jun 19th, 2011 11:29 AM

Woah. I was way off.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=docking

Pub Lover Jun 19th, 2011 11:50 AM

What was your supposed meaning before looking it up?

Kitsa Jun 19th, 2011 12:00 PM

I was thinking mainly of dog tails, but it was a generally murky area.

Otto Jun 19th, 2011 12:44 PM

Before one of my friends showed me the urban dictionary definition a few weeks ago, I thought it meant two women pressing their breasts together.

Otto Jun 19th, 2011 12:55 PM

and frankly... I DON'T KNOW WHICH DEFINITION TURNS ME ON MORE.

One of my friends came up with the term "lightsabering" which is when two dudes bang their erections together while making lightsaber noises.

Fathom Zero Jun 19th, 2011 01:06 PM

A variation on swordfighting, no doubt.

Tadao Jun 19th, 2011 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 726972)
So nobody answered my question before; has anyone considered that Pram Maven might just be expertly playing to an extremely bored and lolcow-deprived audience? He's basically been saying everything you've wanted to hear since his first goddamn thread.

I still don't believe he's legit, which is why I haven't gone over to his house and taken a shit in his basement yet despite being completely capable of doing so whenever the mood strikes me.

You act like there aren't a shit ton of immature idiots just outside your door. :/

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 19th, 2011 03:00 PM

stomach sticks is where its at guys.

Dimnos Jun 19th, 2011 03:25 PM

I'll stick with eatting bearded clam. :\

HickMan Jun 19th, 2011 04:51 PM

Hey guys hope I didn't miss anything in my absence. I was too busy saving 'MURICA

Pub Lover Jun 19th, 2011 04:55 PM

Good Job, Clay. Thank you. :)

Pub Lover Jun 19th, 2011 04:56 PM