I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

kahljorn Jun 21st, 2011 03:44 AM

right now im spending 14 hours a day to go to two classes :(

also most of the girls there are weird looking. its like right on the beach so i kind of thought thered be a lot of hot girls there ;/
on the brightside im prolly the only non-douchey attractive dude there.

im kind of considering trying to go to another school and crash classes in the hope that there will be hotter girls there ;/ :lol

Kitsa Jun 21st, 2011 08:11 AM

You just missed National Be a Douche Day:

http://www.lurid.com/archives/435

warning: has futurama ad :/

Pub Lover Jun 21st, 2011 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 727320)
In case you were wondering yes, my disembodied head is coming to get out of your computer as soon as you turn it off and get you

I'm safe then. I never turn it off.

Dimnos Jun 21st, 2011 11:04 AM

I can only imagine what fun you would have with a disembodied head Pubs.

kahljorn Jun 21st, 2011 11:09 AM

Quote:

You just missed National Be a Douche Day:
Hm. Maybe people still have their douche costumes on

Tadao Jun 21st, 2011 11:44 AM

I'll start another game with you Pub if I can access it later today. Things are pending right now and I don't know if I have to set my Chess into Vacation mode.

Guitar Woman Jun 21st, 2011 12:20 PM

I quit smoking this weekend.

Zhukov Jun 21st, 2011 12:25 PM

Wow, how long has it been then? A handful of entire days? Congrats.

You've quit before, and you're only a teenager - I'm sure you'll start up again soon enough.

Pub Lover Jun 21st, 2011 12:28 PM

You are so dumb, GW. Christ. If you're not smoking in a year, that is quit. Not smoking for three days is pussy bullshit. I can quit eating that fucking long for fucks sake.

Guitar Woman Jun 21st, 2011 12:28 PM

Quote:

You've quit before
no not really

Quote:

I'm sure you'll start up again soon enough
probably not, I'm kind of done with smelling like shit and being tired and unfocused constantly. I'm still addicted as hell to kratom so you can go ahead and rag on me for that, though

Pub Lover Jun 21st, 2011 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiffles (Post 727333)
When talking at a molecular level. When things get purified or processed to a certain degree they are good to eat and clean.

for example, the food you eat and your entire body and its nutrients, in one for or another has passed through countless digestives systems through millions of years of creatures eating and expelling wastes.

The carbon and h2o in this planet is limited and recycled continuously so the water inside of you could have been dinosaur pee at one point. Or dino dookie.

I am a wizard

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 727364)
I'm 30% dino pee.

I'm 10% stardust, 90% impotent rage.

Guitar Woman Jun 21st, 2011 12:30 PM

I consider "quit" to be when you stop having physical withdrawals, Pub. It works for me.

Saying things like "YOU CAN QUIT BUT YOU'RE STILL AN ADDICT" are really defeatist and emo and you're a massive faggot for thinking like that.

Pub Lover Jun 21st, 2011 12:32 PM

Yeah, if only I didn't have bullshit merchants telling me they're quitting and then huffing down ten minutes fucking later. HOW ABOUTYOU SHUT YOUR BITCH MOUTH FOR THE NEXT WEEK ABOUT YOUR QUITTING AND THEN WHEN YOU REACH A WEEK AND YOU STILL DON;T SMOKE THEN YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DICKSUCKING LIPS CLOSED. AND IN A YEAR i WANT YOU TO KILL YOURSELF.

Guitar Woman Jun 21st, 2011 12:35 PM

Jelly, baby?

Pub Lover Jun 21st, 2011 12:36 PM

<3

I can't stay mad at you. :love

Zhukov Jun 21st, 2011 12:50 PM

GW I remember you telling us all you quit smoking a while back. I remember because I replied that I thought you should take it up again.

It would be a crime if you lived longer than I did.

And you're addicted to Kratom now? I had to google that. So, how do you know you are addicted to it? Don't shy away from telling me; you did put the fact in because you wanted people to bring it up.

Guitar Woman Jun 21st, 2011 12:53 PM

Quote:

GW I remember you telling us all you quit smoking a while back. I remember because I replied that I thought you should take it up again.
I took your advice, obviously.

Quote:

So, how do you know you are addicted to it?
Because I get sick when I don't take it and get ornery and work below full functionality when I don't take enough. It's up to a once-a-day thing now, even when I'm not working.

Its withdrawals are only about half as intense as other opiates, so it wouldn't really be a hard thing to quit, but I also like it. A lot.

Zhukov Jun 21st, 2011 12:55 PM

How long have you been taking it?

Guitar Woman Jun 21st, 2011 12:57 PM

Like this? Since about December. I first ate it something like a year and a half ago.

Tadao Jun 21st, 2011 12:58 PM

XTREME EDITING AHEAD

Esuohlim Jun 21st, 2011 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 727302)
i'm just upset that i didn't notice the EXACT post that rolled it over

coulda done something real special!

COOKIES FOR EVERYONE

executioneer Jun 21st, 2011 01:05 PM

COOKIES FOR SOME, MINIATURE AMERICAN FLAGS FOR OTHERS

Chojin Jun 21st, 2011 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 727393)
XTREME EDITING AHEAD

tbh i'm considering disabling the edit button for everyone but admins

Tadao Jun 21st, 2011 02:29 PM

I don't think non mods can see which post is # whatever. IDK maybe it's in a secret place :eek

Chojin Jun 21st, 2011 02:31 PM

i'm pretty sure you can. it's to the left of the report post button.