I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   mitch hedberg :( (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16877)

executioneer Mar 31st, 2005 12:05 AM

mitch hedberg :(

:(

James Mar 31st, 2005 12:08 AM

"I don't know I guess part of me always felt this way." replied Sonic with parts sadness and joy.

"Wonder what Sally will say when she finds out!" chuckled Knuckles.

"Probably have a heart-attack!" replied Sonic grinning.

Sonic 's eyes drifted downward to Knuckles's groin and he saw that a tent had decided to set itself up in Knuckles's trousers. "Bet you must have been been popular with the girls at one time." chuckled Sonic.

At this comment Knuckles replied " ... Ah ... no ... not really!"

Sonic's smile increased and he looked up at Knuckles and said "Are you telling me you're still a virgin?"

Knuckles nodded shyly.

"I guess we shall have to sort that out right now then." replied Sonic. Sonic undone the belt of Knuckles's trousers and pulled them down slowly and Knuckles's erect cock sprang out, Sonic gazed at it lustfully for a second before he moved in and tried to get as much of it as possible into his mouth. Knuckles groaned as Sonic's tongue slowly licked every inch of his penis.

"Oh. God, Sonic!" Knuckles groaned. Sonic continued his slow licking and sucking and before very long he felt a sticky fluid start to drip out of the head. It took another few minutes of Sonic's sucking but eventually Knuckles couldn't hold back and his cum sprayed into the unsuspecting Hedgehog's mouth. Sonic swallowed the as much of it as he could but some of it dripped out of his mouth and down his face. Knuckles kneeled on the ground and pressed his mouth to Sonic's. Knuckles tasted his own cum in Sonic's mouth and swallowed the little remainders of it.

executioneer Mar 31st, 2005 12:11 AM

ScruU2wice Mar 31st, 2005 12:12 AM

Ninjavenom Mar 31st, 2005 12:26 AM

I want proof.

FreakinStrange Mar 31st, 2005 01:34 AM

what about mitch hedberg?

executioneer Mar 31st, 2005 01:42 AM

he ODed :(

FreakinStrange Mar 31st, 2005 01:46 AM

executioneer Mar 31st, 2005 03:17 AM

WELL MAYBE HE DID BUT SINCE I STILL CANT FIND ANY CORROBORATION >:

-willie

Sicktodeathmx Mar 31st, 2005 05:07 AM

executioneer Mar 31st, 2005 06:11 AM

:/ idk

Sacks Mar 31st, 2005 06:54 AM

No way, you're fucking kidding. >:

pjalne Mar 31st, 2005 07:04 AM

Is that Mr. Seinfeld?

RedLeader01 Mar 31st, 2005 08:18 AM

Shouldn't this be a mock war? Seems like a collection of unhappy people.

Helm Mar 31st, 2005 08:24 AM

redleader, you know you're my friend and everything, but you're kinda of an one-track mind you know?

McClain Mar 31st, 2005 09:33 AM

He's dead? First Dudley Moore, and now this!? I don't think I can take it.

Sacks Mar 31st, 2005 10:05 AM

Don't give up hope yet McClain. We're talking about a dreamer here.

sspadowsky Mar 31st, 2005 10:41 AM

April Fool's Day is tomorrow, and everyone knows it's Craig T. Nelson who is supposed to overdose. Duh.

sspadowsky Mar 31st, 2005 10:53 AM

I thought this was a joke. Doug Stanhope confirmed it's true. :(

Damn. :(

rockets redglare Mar 31st, 2005 10:59 AM

Has anyone found it mentioned by any news sources?
The only place that I heard it was on Howard Stern

Chojin Mar 31st, 2005 11:03 AM

yeah, google isn't turning up shit. I need to know, too, cause DJ Potatoe had tickets to see him tomorrow.

DJ Potatoe Mar 31st, 2005 11:27 AM

I don't know about this.....there is NOTHING on the net about it, and if anything is even 10% true, than it pops up SOMEWHERE. And when someone even MILDLY famous dies, it is front page news everywhere....and like I said..if you google it, absolutely nothing comes up. So unless Mitch dying is a well kept government secret, than I really am putting no face on this one.

And yes, I have tickets to see him tonight with my friend George here in Baltimore...so I guess I can let u guys know whats up tonight if he does his show or not.

sspadowsky Mar 31st, 2005 01:27 PM

My friend called the Improv, where Mitch is supposed to be playing tonight. They have heard the rumors, but don't know the truth themselves. Official confirmation of whether tonight's show happens is supposed to be at 2:00 PM, presumably EST.

mischief Mar 31st, 2005 01:58 PM

:( that's terrible if it's true!

sspadowsky Mar 31st, 2005 02:06 PM

A call to Mitch's management verified that he "has passed away", but they couldnt provide any details. :(