I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Events (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FORUM EVENT: "I-MOCKERY'S 2009 SECRET SANTA EVENT!" (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69703561)

Zhukov Dec 7th, 2009 06:34 AM

Personally I wouldn't mind getting something after Christmas. Someone has to spend some extra dollars to send it here and I'm grateful for that.

Microshock Dec 7th, 2009 01:09 PM

Thanks Captain for the load, sorry you had to spend so much for shipping. I'll send you a pm about some of the products

captain516 Dec 8th, 2009 08:05 PM

got my gift from DonkeyRyan today.. I won't be opening 'till the weekend though.
Thanks a lot for sending me something!

lumpisan Dec 9th, 2009 08:21 AM

Aight guys Batmanjohnson was my secret santa prepare toi behold the mighty wonders of his gifts and be amazed

lumpisan Dec 9th, 2009 08:25 AM

Aight so there is absolutely nothing about his gifts i dont love.... cakes... candy comics batman action figure motherfuckin dinosaurs ,man this is the greatest gift ever! First thingsfirst though heres a pic of the awsome candy i was sent.... it didnt last long after the picture.... black black is honestly a personal favorite (best mint gum ever!) andes makes strawberry flavored chocolate now? whatever it was fucking delicousand also a sharpie

lumpisan Dec 9th, 2009 08:28 AM

So the comics i got were brpd issue 1 (hellboy) tales of the corp issue one of three (green lantern) and roger rabbits toontown circa 1991 (must say was ammusing to see the old gameboy adverts). But i gotta say my favorite was punisher batman

lumpisan Dec 9th, 2009 08:29 AM

so hard to resist the urge to take out of the box and play with it.... he loks like hes made to fight megatron with snake eyes i mean look at all those points of articulation

lumpisan Dec 9th, 2009 08:31 AM

i did have abit of trouble with the dinosaurs tho....

lumpisan Dec 9th, 2009 08:32 AM

all in all i must say thank you bj you rock merry x-mas ^^

BatmanJohnson Dec 9th, 2009 09:19 AM

Awesome thanks! I honestly almost Kept batman, he looks so damned awesome.

DonkeyRyan Dec 9th, 2009 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain516 (Post 662393)
got my gift from DonkeyRyan today.. I won't be opening 'till the weekend though.
Thanks a lot for sending me something!

You're welcome! I don't know how you can do that, it would be killing me. haha

dextire Dec 9th, 2009 01:43 PM

Are those really strawberry Andes? I've had the cherry ones, never heard of strawberry ones before.

Very nice gifts, BatmanJohnson! You have indeed given me a cardiovascular workout for my currency.

BatmanJohnson Dec 9th, 2009 02:01 PM

Lol, nicely put.

captain516 Dec 9th, 2009 02:05 PM

Weird...I have a Batman vs. Punisher comic too, but it's a completely different cover with another Batman. Did they make a sequel? And Ryan-the wait makes it better. Edit: I like your new avatar dextire. you should make one for every seasonmonth.

BatmanJohnson Dec 9th, 2009 02:12 PM

I don't know if it was a sequel, but I know the one you are talking about. I own that one issue too. Dextires avatar is cool. Also they were cherry andes.

dextire Dec 9th, 2009 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumpisan (Post 662421)
... also a sharpie

That my friend is no mere Sharpie. It is in fact a Sharpie Mini Marker Key Chain! Now wherever you go, you have access to a Sharpie.
Be sure to wield your new found power wisely.

Glad you guys like the new avatar. It's the result of 30 minutes until Doc Mock started. :)

BatmanJohnson Dec 9th, 2009 03:14 PM

I have literally a couple dozen of those sharpies. I love them so convenient for a little graffiti.

executioneer Dec 9th, 2009 06:17 PM

OK SO WHO ELSE STILL HASNT SENT A GIFT OUT :(

ps i have them all packaged up i just gotta get to the postal office dont have a conniption

executioneer Dec 9th, 2009 07:59 PM

SENT. also package recieved, will post pictrues soonish

executioneer Dec 10th, 2009 01:04 AM

HERE IS A PILE THAT WAS IN A BOX

I GOT SOME LICENSED CANDIES

I GOT SOME KIDS STUFF

I GOT A THING TO MAKE MY OWN COOKIES :(

I GUESS I CAN'T GIVE MYSELF SECOND DEGREE BURNS WITH THIS THOUGH RIGHT :P

thanks poppers number i cant remember dude! i will try and come up with funny picture stories later (warning: i may not fit all the presents in(ONLY PLANNING ON USING THE COOKIE MAKER THING ATM))

Zhukov Dec 10th, 2009 04:23 AM

I wish I had that New Moon chocolate. I would trade it to a girl at work for a kiss. :(

executioneer Dec 10th, 2009 05:54 AM

they're kind of like cadbury creme eggs, only the shell is actually as thin as an egg so they break and run all over the place very easily. plus the stuff inside is also closer to a raw egg's consistency. which is weird because they are shaped NOTHING like an egg

executioneer Dec 10th, 2009 05:55 AM

also they only taste about half as good

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 10th, 2009 09:14 AM

Just sent mine out yesterday.

dextire Dec 10th, 2009 12:22 PM

Great haul, Executioneer! Dare I ask how the Krabby Patties taste?

I like how the Gingerbread Men thing boasts "Lots of Candy."
I have no idea what kind of candy you'll get, but you'll get lots of it. :)