I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Thew Eed Thre Ad. (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69707132)

ThrashO Jul 28th, 2011 01:51 AM

Thew Eed Thre Ad.

The Weed Thread :)

I talked to Mods. S'cool. As long as we don't post cheeseburgers everything should be groovy.

Anyone partake? Grow?

Aaarg Jul 28th, 2011 01:59 AM

man i just mixed some grass withsome ground beef and made the biggest weedburger of my life

k0k0 Jul 28th, 2011 02:03 AM

I smoked for maybe 9 years. From when I was 13 until 22, then it started giving me panic attacks every time I'd smoke. Was a good time while it lasted.

The roommate and I tried growing some to sell a year and a half ago, but that never worked out because we put them in a small clearing in the woods and some homeless guy probably took them all. They were starting to grow and the next visit we took to water them, they were gone.

We did grow mushrooms in a closet that were really good supposedly (I don't do any drugs anymore due to how much any drug I take panics me). I think sometime in the future we may grow a closet full of mushrooms and sling them. The main problem with that is you need to trust people you're selling to and honestly there's maybe 5 people we sold our last batch to. We don't trust people not to send the cops knocking on our door.

Esuohlim Jul 28th, 2011 02:10 AM

ThrashO, you're permanently expelled!

k0k0 Jul 28th, 2011 02:14 AM

Oh yeah, when I was 17, my first job was delivering for a deli near my house. Turns out my boss delivered pot too, so I ended up always driving around high out of my mind, always with a bag of weed somewhere in the car, usually tucked away in the trunk where the spare tire was hidden because I was super paranoid. Only problem with delivering it is that everyone wants you to sit there and smoke it with them and the restaurant was a busy place, so I refused a lot of people's offers. The tips were awesome though. This was back when gas was around 80 cents a gallon and times were sweet.

ThrashO Jul 28th, 2011 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 734132)

ThrashO, you're permanently expelled!

GET FUCKED, COPPER. YOU AINT TAKIN ME. >:

ThrashO Jul 28th, 2011 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 734131)
We did grow mushrooms in a closet that were really good supposedly (I don't do any drugs anymore due to how much any drug I take panics me). I think sometime in the future we may grow a closet full of mushrooms and sling them. The main problem with that is you need to trust people you're selling to and honestly there's maybe 5 people we sold our last batch to. We don't trust people not to send the cops knocking on our door.

I've heard shrooms are the easiest thing to grow. No mess, no bugs and no odor. I did them twice when I lived in seattle. The first time was bananas. I don't feel like going into the whole experience but it was intense.

The second time... Nothing really happened... I think I spent the whole time making a "Shroom" playlist on my ipod and it was about 900 songs long. I think I played about two songs before I fell asleep.

I don't think I could grow, too goddamn risky. I feel like I'd get drunk and be like "WANAN KNOW a coOL SECeret?!"

Pentegarn Jul 28th, 2011 06:30 AM

I am one of those squares that never did drugs, so instead here's a couple of clips that make me laugh that have some tie in to the topic at hand

Guitar Woman Jul 28th, 2011 09:12 AM

I keep getting ripped off lately. All the decent dealers got arrested and I have to buy from jokers who give me a gram and a half of mexican shitweed for 40 bucks, call it an eighth, and ask if I want their phone numbers.

Awesome things to do after smoking grass!
Watch Doctor Who
Listen to classic metal
Read Problem Sleuth
Drink beer
Watch football
Watch Top Gear
Play Fallout
Watch comedians doing routines about smoking grass

Fathom Zero Jul 28th, 2011 09:39 AM

Zomboid Jul 28th, 2011 09:41 AM

Ugh.

Guitar Woman Jul 28th, 2011 09:58 AM

STOP ENJOYING YOURSELVES THIS INSTANT

ItalianStereotype Jul 28th, 2011 11:05 AM

GETTIN HIGH KILLZ YOR GAINZ BRAH

k0k0 Jul 28th, 2011 11:06 AM

Aaahnold did it.

Womti Jul 28th, 2011 11:17 AM

just dont get high for money. I wouldn't get high for money

Tadao Jul 28th, 2011 11:22 AM

Hey Homeless, I'm pretty sure you would do anything for money.

Zomboid Jul 28th, 2011 11:30 AM

Yeah, man. Nothin' like talkin' about weed to really enjoy yourself. haha 420 all day man smoke weeeeeeeeeeeeed tha chronic hahahaaaa im so baked man lol

executioneer Jul 28th, 2011 11:38 AM

one time i got weeded out so hard on weed that I threw up. I threw up so violently that i burst some of the capillaries in my eyes, and you could tell what direction I was looking when I threw up from the pattern of burst capillaries

Zhukov Jul 28th, 2011 12:24 PM

I hate the smell and the people that smoke it. A guy I knew in highschool died from eating mushrooms and I fucking laughed so hard I cried.

creeposaurus Jul 28th, 2011 12:37 PM

captain516 Jul 28th, 2011 01:09 PM

I prefer brownies and cookies made with the stuff over actually smoking it :posh

executioneer Jul 28th, 2011 03:04 PM

yeah that was what made me puke :( made a batch of cookies expecting to share, couldn't get ahold of friends, fell victim to my own awesome cookie-making skills and ate like 12

Aaarg Jul 28th, 2011 03:42 PM

hahaha yeah dude i would never be able to stop eating cookies or brownies because then i'd be fucking high and there would be cookies or brownies in the house

also i think if i did shrooms i would die

executioneer Jul 28th, 2011 03:54 PM

i know someone who had to go to a mental hospital after taking shrooms :( and i'd taken some from the same batch 15 minutes after he took them which made the whole thing that much more terrifying

Aaarg Jul 28th, 2011 04:24 PM

i probably would, haha. for a while i wanted to try peyote and my sister warned me never to fuck with hallucinogens and that seems like pretty sound advice. my brain is fucked.

Guitar Woman Jul 28th, 2011 04:33 PM

Shrooms were fantastic, actually, you just have to remember not to mix them with anything.

My puke was like a gray and blue kaleidoscope of soggy fungal matter and friendship swirling around in the toilet.

I bought eight tabs of acid a while ago, and tried one over at Tolovana Inn, but either I screwed up somehow or it was fake. I'm thinking that I must have exposed it to the sunlight at some point, because I know I didn't touch it.

Those things are a lot more fragile than you see in the movies.

executioneer Jul 28th, 2011 04:35 PM

yeah the OTHER time i shroomed it was fun

just, not THAT time

Fathom Zero Jul 28th, 2011 04:35 PM

Aaarg Jul 28th, 2011 04:58 PM

no i think shrooms would literally send me over the edge even if they're "mild" compared to other things, haha

also that's the best part of that movie from what i remember

Fathom Zero Jul 28th, 2011 06:22 PM

There's a lot like that in the movie.

The bit where he's by his dad's deathbed, for instance.

Aaarg Jul 28th, 2011 06:36 PM

i don't rmemeber i was hiiiiiiiiiigh ni99a!!!

Dr. Boogie Jul 28th, 2011 07:38 PM

A friend of mine used a dehydrator and mixed the result into some peanut butter to make little peanut butter graham cracker sandwiches. In case you were wondering, yes, pot does make peanut butter taste awful.

We ate a couple and then played LA Noire for a few hours. It was so hard, mostly because we couldn't remember who we were interviewing, or why we were interviewing them. Later it got worse because we couldn't remember what anyone had said right after they finished saying it, even though we had a log that recorded all of it.

The next day, we tried it again and got 5 star rankings on cases we had previously gotten 2 stars on, and we marveled at how much easier it was.

executioneer Jul 28th, 2011 07:44 PM

a dehydrator? how the hell does that work

Evil Robot II Jul 28th, 2011 08:23 PM

I can't smoke weed anymore so I can get my 100 ton Captains license. I do however still smoke the legal analouge of weed know as "spice" but trademarked under numerous names. I find it's better than weed, and you can smoke it in a crowd without anybody knowing what that good incense smell is.

k0k0 Jul 28th, 2011 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Robot II (Post 734277)
I can't smoke weed anymore so I can get my 100 ton Captains license. I do however still smoke the legal analouge of weed know as "spice" but trademarked under numerous names. I find it's better than weed, and you can smoke it in a crowd without anybody knowing what that good incense smell is.

Reminds me of star wars...you have to go to a spice trader to get some?

Evil Robot II Jul 28th, 2011 08:53 PM

Daze Inc in Balwin NY

Evil Robot II Jul 28th, 2011 08:53 PM

THATS IN LAWN GILAND

Dr. Boogie Jul 28th, 2011 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 734271)
a dehydrator? how the hell does that work

It just drains all the moisture out of the pot and turns it into dust, pretty much. I guess it's mainly used for making the stuff suitable for making brownies and the like.

executioneer Jul 29th, 2011 12:12 AM

i did it the science way, I put it in a coffee filter and poured alcohol thru it (several times), and then slowly boiled the alcohol off

on a hot plate, outside, so there wasn't a risk of making a fiery explosion or suffocating anyone in alcohol fumes :safety

edit: although if it'd been dehydrated first and then crushed to powder, i bet it'd have been a lot more efficient

Tadao Jul 29th, 2011 12:23 AM

If you use butter in your treats, you can double boil the green and the butter. Then strain, and to get what's left out of the strainer you can pour boiling hot water into the strainer over a bowl, take the butter/water mix and put it in the cold cold fridge and after it separates put that butter together with the strained butter. I'm sure there's better ways, that's just how I was taught on the farm.

executioneer Jul 29th, 2011 12:29 AM

that'll work but alcohol reduction is more effective

which is probably another reason why those goddamn cookies murdered me

k0k0 Jul 29th, 2011 01:13 AM

I remember the one time I made pot brownies in highschool. My friend and I invited a couple people over to make them since we were ditching school as usual and I didn't work until about 4 hours later. I didn't know how much to use, so I figured better have too much than too little. We used a half an ounce of good weed to do it. I separated all the weed from the stems and then tore the buds into little pieces and thought that was enough. Threw it into the mixture and then into the oven.

It tasted terrible and we just sat around for maybe 4 hours hanging out. Nothing happened. And this was really good stuff too. We were all bummed and went our separate ways. I went to work. On a delivery, in the middle of taking an order into an apartment's office area, everything just went slow motion. I slowly walked into the office building of the apartments and everyone was staring at me. The lady who placed the order talked to me and all I could see were these wavy lines, like the ones that followed the bullets in the matrix. They moved towards me slowly from her and then when they hit me, I heard her voice. Weirdest fucking thing. It happened again and again, each time she talked, I couldn't tell what she was saying until those fucking sound waves got to me.

I ended up calling my work from there after I finally got the transaction finished and told them that I was taking the day off. I had ingested too much pot to function and was tripping out. Until then I did not know that weed could make you hallucinate.

A couple of my friends ended up in a movie theater with the walls melting and one of them called the hospital.

captain516 Jul 29th, 2011 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 734317)
If you use butter in your treats, you can double boil the green and the butter. Then strain, and to get what's left out of the strainer you can pour boiling hot water into the strainer over a bowl, take the butter/water mix and put it in the cold cold fridge and after it separates put that butter together with the strained butter. I'm sure there's better ways, that's just how I was taught on the farm.

That's the same way my friends made it.

ThrashO Jul 29th, 2011 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Robot II (Post 734277)

Fuck spice dude. For those who dont know, Spice (K2), is some synthetic shit made in a lab. Some kids at UNC just OD'd on the suit and died. It was legal for a while and when I was talking to my old dealer about it he was telling me all the suit they've found out about it, Not only because it was self interest for him to keep customers, but studies have been done showing that prolonged use will cause brain damage and other side effects.

Also, I agree with Tadao, weed butter is where it's at. A guy down the street would make a big plate of this green butter, we would break it apart and make stuff with it. Best way to infuse pot into anything. If you're a real fatass you can just eat a chunk of it :)

Guitar Woman Jul 29th, 2011 09:50 AM

Yeah, I was going to say, JWH is horrible for you.

Anything that leaves your brain feeling like soup after you come down is not to be fucked with. I wouldn't trust any synthetic drugs except LSD.

I feel like this is a good opportunity to talk about kratom some more, guys. It is my very favorite drug. It will turn you into a champion.

http://www.kratomcats.net/

It's cheap! It's legal! It's an opioid! It tastes like shit! Try some!

Don't bother with the enhanced extracts; they're bullshit, too expensive, and taste even worse than the normal-strength powder.

Rez Jul 29th, 2011 02:26 PM

i smoked about once a month for a year or two in college
i think i did it wrong because i'd do the usual "write a play about teddy roosevelt and carmen sandiego going to mount rushmore and all the dialogue is just facial expressions" giggling business, but the next morning i'd still feel way off, wondering why my reflection seemed wrong and not being able to concentrate, and it would fucking linger with me for the rest of the week. i'd never feel 100% 'there', and then when i did someone would want to smoke again.

eventually i had enough and never did it again.

Chojin Jul 29th, 2011 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rez (Post 734382)
i smoked about once a month for a year or two in college
i think i did it wrong because i'd do the usual "write a play about teddy roosevelt and carmen sandiego going to mount rushmore and all the dialogue is just facial expressions" giggling business, but the next morning i'd still feel way off, wondering why my reflection seemed wrong and not being able to concentrate, and it would fucking linger with me for the rest of the week. i'd never feel 100% 'there', and then when i did someone would want to smoke again.

eventually i had enough and never did it again.

this is why i don't smoke. i don't get high; i just get disoriented, and i feel stupid for about a week afterward.

executioneer Jul 29th, 2011 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 734346)
It's cheap! It's legal!

oh hey that sounds

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 734346)
It's an opioid! It tastes like shit!

...nevermind

Aaarg Jul 29th, 2011 03:24 PM

it always just made me see colors and shapes and weird images and that was fun
but it also made it impossible to do anything and then i'd worry if i was really washing the same dish for five minutes or if i just felt like i was
also i'd just get lost in thought but not really thought, just, like, my brain trying to think and fooling me into thinking i was thinking

and then the last few times i did it it just took my depression and made it tangible and put it all the fuck around me and i was in some bottomless pit of despair and bitterness
so kind of like me normally, but more intense.
so... horribly... intense...

Dimnos Jul 29th, 2011 03:57 PM

This thread reminds me of misdemeanor. :tear

ThrashO Jul 29th, 2011 04:05 PM

Arrrg, I feel like I have shared the same time-bending experiences... For instance, My last experience with weed was with OG Kush, and it really tripped me out.

I will admit, I have never seen A Clockwork Orange aside from bits and pieces of it. But I've never seen the entire movie or really knew what it was about.

About a month ago (Haven't smoked since, new job may drug test and I'm trying to stay clean until then) me and my girlfriend have a couples night with our friends who are much bigger potheads than I am. And the other dude is really cool, and towards the end of the night it's just down to me and him hitting his vaporizer, and he's going at it, and he keeps passing it to me, and like a stubborn man, I don't puss out. I keep hitting it over and over again, waaaaay more than I usually do.

So this is when we decide to start watching A Clockwork Orange. It starts up, and I'm kind of going in and out of blacking out and I keep seeing myself on a rollercoaster, flying along this wierd red place, I was really tripping, and the whole time I see A Clockwork Orange playing on the walls, and it seems like almost 2 hours of this and I'm watching the movie from strange angles. Then I wake up, and it's still the beginning of the movie, and I remember JUST watching it. I am reading the lines inside my head right before they're said, seeing the scenes verbatim right before they happen. Scenes I have never seen before.

I keep asking my girl "Is this the second time? Didn't we just watch this?" and she is just laughing at me saying I should stop smoking. Also apparently I get really fucked up and rediculously goofy when I'm high and everyone in the room just thinks it's the funniest shit ever, when I am genuenly scared because I have either seen into the future and just watched all of Clockwork Orange in my head, or my friends are seriously fucking with me and played it again.

But the wierdest part, is that in my hallucinations of seeing the movie the first time, at times I saw MYSELF as this character:

acting out the scenes, commiting the crimes, and actually KNOWING the other characters. It was seriously the WIERDEST FUCKING NIGHT OF MY LIFE.

AND I STILL DON'T EVEN REMEMBER SHIT ABOUT THE GODDAMN MOVIE. >:

WhiteRat Jul 29th, 2011 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 734205)
I hate the smell and the people that smoke it. A guy I knew in highschool died from eating mushrooms and I fucking laughed so hard I cried.

:rolleyes:

Aaarg Jul 29th, 2011 04:40 PM

Hahaha, dude, that's crazy.

I had a similar experience to the last thing you mentioned while watching Let the Right One In. Basically everything in the movie was a memory from my childhood, in my brain.

At first the high and the movie was just normal routine shit, nothing weird. Then at one point all the people in the movie were looking really weird. Anatomically incorrect, like, "that's not what people look like" I was thinking. Then I'd look at my legs and they were also not what they should look like. My roommate got up to get some food and I just said "I'll stay... right here."

The movie continues and suddenly there's a long shot that my brain registers as a painting that was hanging on the wall of my kitchen growing up - which it wasn't. But, like, everything from that point on was a memory. Some old Swedish dude was apparently my dad and I had hair just like the kid in the movie and oh man I remember that exact same jacket and that playground and that every-fucking-thing. So I spent the rest of the movie trying to convince myself that none of that was from my memory at all. Haha.

I didn't like it.

So I think I know exactly what you mean.

I just blamed it on having driven 8 hours that day, getting a ticket, and having to take a goddamn freezing cold shower upon arriving home. I didn't really smoke more than usual, and it was the same stuff we'd been smoking for like a week or two.

Also I often get dizzy upon standing up, especially in the summer. Sometimes I'll get up and start walking and have to lean against a wall so I don't, like, fall over or black out. Man, have you ever gotten really dizzy while high? Haha. Bad times!

ThrashO Jul 29th, 2011 04:50 PM

Yes, that same night when it was time to go it looked like I was looking at everything through a wormhole. Like everything was stretching towards the center of my vision.

Like the camera trick in Dumb and Dumber when Mary tells Harry the toilet's broken. I almost fell down 4 or 5 times getting to the car. I like a good social-stoned but I don't being so fucked up that I can't control myself or cope with reality. Unless it's planned and everyone else is doing the same.

Also, Everyone said I kept grabbing the TV remote and going "haha, this isn't mine."

Aaarg Jul 29th, 2011 05:05 PM

hahaha, awesome.

some people at work were talking about some party at my neighbor's place where i stuffed like 6 little cubes of cheese on toothpicks into my mouth at once, they were talking about how high i was. "i don't think i had smoked anything at that point, i just really like cheese."

because i remember what happened at that party when i got high. the girl-who-is-now-my-girlfriend and i sat on a couch in the dude's living room in the dark and just hung out there all afternoon/evening while everybody else was outside or on the porch. whenever the host's wife came through the room she'd turn the light on, and then the next person who would pass through the room, we'd try to convince to turn the light back off.

that's how you spend a party, isn't it? hiding from everybody?

Womti Aug 10th, 2011 09:17 AM

so anybody in hea got a bowl pack fo me

ThrashO Aug 10th, 2011 10:28 AM

wat

Pentegarn Aug 11th, 2011 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Womti (Post 737025)
so anybody in hea got a bowl pack fo me

Why not ask your buddies under the overpass?

Womti Aug 11th, 2011 04:16 PM

no. that would be.. pointless.

Zomboid Aug 11th, 2011 05:08 PM

haha maaaaan one time i wuz so baked watchin ferngully i like thought I WAS A CARTOON!!!! haha it was sooo sick man that was some good weeeeeeeed. i was so hungry we ordered some za and just fuckin crushed it real quick man hahahaha so awesome

Zomboid Aug 11th, 2011 05:14 PM

LOL BOUT TIME TIME GUYZ

got a bag of cheetos some sweet shows on the tube n tgif right lol. oh wait its thursday hahahaa maaaaan im so ripped

creeposaurus Aug 11th, 2011 05:16 PM

ThrashO Aug 11th, 2011 06:12 PM

Zomboid wut strain did u smok

Guitar Woman Aug 11th, 2011 07:14 PM

Oh shit guys, Zomboid's here, we'd better stop talking about the things we enjoy or he may snipe ironic at us!

Oh, heavens, save me from his venomous barbs.

Zomboid Aug 11th, 2011 07:25 PM

I know that you're used to your irony extra thick and given by dudes in sweater vests and non-prescription glasses, but try not to have a conniption, OK? Maybe instead, go smoke a clove cigarette and just, like, think about what a joke conformity is.

Zomboid Aug 11th, 2011 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 737291)
Zomboid wut strain did u smok

nuthin butt the best man BC kush lol u just no there are fields over there n the farmers r makin a killing!!!!!

Rongi Aug 11th, 2011 07:56 PM

yo man check it you know how they got those steaks with the parsley garnish? what if instead they just put a GIANT NUG on it!!!!!!!

ThrashO Aug 11th, 2011 08:12 PM

I will turn a blind eye to your ignorance and just say... Salamay.

Rongi Aug 11th, 2011 08:13 PM

maybe if i smoke more weed i'll be enlightened and i'll understand david lynch movies and stuff

Zomboid Aug 11th, 2011 08:28 PM

You gotta free your mind, bro. I was totes freeeeaking out when I watched The Wall while fucked up on shrooms, man.

Rongi Aug 11th, 2011 08:31 PM

one time i smoked weed that was laced with acid and then i saw my mom and threw up

k0k0 Aug 11th, 2011 08:35 PM

One time I synched up Bill and Tedd with Mannheim Steamroller after smoking 3 marijuana cigarettes (doobies). It was way cool.

Sam Aug 11th, 2011 09:46 PM

One time I smoked some reefers and then I jerked off and it was AMAZING, I ate a whole bag of frozen chicken strips after and my mom was like "who ate all the chicken strips, I just torched a spleef and wanted to eat some and all I found were crusty paper towels in the freezer". :hypno

SMOKE WEED

ThrashO Aug 12th, 2011 02:32 AM

If you're gonna be a prick in a thread do it when it's active, if you just bump it to be a shithead it kind of defeats the purpose of trying to bother someone.

and suck all dicks.

Fathom Zero Aug 12th, 2011 02:34 AM

Tadao Aug 12th, 2011 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 737357)
If you're gonna be a prick in a thread do it when it's active, if you just bump it to be a shithead it kind of defeats the purpose of trying to bother someone.

and suck all dicks.

Wow, what the fuck is your problem? You've been here all of a month and now you're bitching because someone "bumped" your stupid thread and teased you for being a dumb ass? Not only that, the thread was posted in the day before. If you can't handle this small taunt then you don't belong here you fucking pussy.

Zomboid Aug 12th, 2011 03:44 AM

He's probably having withdrawals, bro. I bet his ol' lady or someone told him to stop partying for a bit BUT YOU CAN'T STOP A WHIRLWIND AND YOU CAN'T STOP THE LIFE OF THE PARTY, RIGHT BRO?!?!!

420smokeweeeeed420reeferdrugsbongs420

ThrashO Aug 12th, 2011 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 737360)
Wow, what the fuck is your problem? You've been here all of a month and now you're bitching because someone "bumped" your stupid thread and teased you for being a dumb ass? Not only that, the thread was posted in the day before. If you can't handle this small taunt then you don't belong here you fucking pussy.

It's not like I deleted my facebook and started crying, I just think close minded ignorant dick wipes should leave their mouths for things like pleasuring their sisters instead bothering people about something they obviously know nothing about.

I asked to have this thread moved off of the general board and into the philosophy section, I honestly didn't mean to post it right on the front of the message board like a faggot.

Fathom Zero Aug 12th, 2011 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 737362)
He's probably having withdrawals, bro

weedthdrwals :rock:rock:x

Rongi Aug 12th, 2011 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 737366)
I asked to have this thread moved off of the general board and into the philosophy section

lol

Rongi Aug 12th, 2011 04:01 AM

yeah bro i;'ve never smoked weed before, what's it like????

is it like kissing a girl

Fathom Zero Aug 12th, 2011 04:04 AM

dude it's like kissing a girl and your hand's in her pants

fingerpoppin', dude

Zomboid Aug 12th, 2011 04:40 AM

I have a confession, bros: I've never smoked weed either. :(

I talk a big game, but weed is so hardcore and underground, and I guess I'm just a bit too much of a square--a "dweeboid," if you will.

Tadao Aug 12th, 2011 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 737366)
It's not like I deleted my facebook and started crying, I just think close minded ignorant dick wipes should leave their mouths for things like pleasuring their sisters instead bothering people about something they obviously know nothing about.

I asked to have this thread moved off of the general board and into the philosophy section, I honestly didn't mean to post it right on the front of the message board like a faggot.

Wow, you're not gonna cry are you? I hate it when you little pussy ass faggots cry.

creeposaurus Aug 12th, 2011 11:48 AM

Zomboid Aug 12th, 2011 12:08 PM

YOU THOUGHT I MEANT FOR THIS TO BE IN GENERAL BLABBER?

YOU IGNORANT FUCKS.

ThrashO Aug 12th, 2011 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 737385)
Wow, you're not gonna cry are you? I hate it when you little pussy ass faggots cry.

:tear why are mexicans so mean? :tear

Womti Aug 13th, 2011 01:04 PM

I just smoked weed :x:lol2

k0k0 Aug 13th, 2011 01:10 PM

I don't even want to know how many fellow hobos you had to suck off to get that weed womti.

Womti Aug 13th, 2011 01:21 PM

none.

Tadao Aug 13th, 2011 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 737446)
:tear why are mexicans so mean? :tear

Well, they mainly sell you oregano because you look like a mark.

Tadao Aug 13th, 2011 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 737294)
Oh shit guys, Zomboid's here, we'd better stop talking about the things we enjoy or he may snipe ironic at us!

Oh, heavens, save me from his venomous barbs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 737296)
I know that you're used to your irony extra thick and given by dudes in sweater vests and non-prescription glasses, but try not to have a conniption, OK? Maybe instead, go smoke a clove cigarette and just, like, think about what a joke conformity is.

:lol

Guitar Woman Aug 13th, 2011 04:49 PM

In my 7 years posting on this website, I don't believe I've ever made any sort of overt rebellion against conformity, or even claimed to give a shit.

I don't know where you guys get this stuff.

Tadao Aug 13th, 2011 05:09 PM

After 7 years posting on this website, I believe that people only post things that the believe to be factual.

Guitar Woman Aug 13th, 2011 05:20 PM

what

ThrashO Aug 13th, 2011 08:41 PM

AKA people who partake in marijuana are immediately noted as either hippies or beatnik faggots.

The biggest Pothead I know/guy I buy from is a pastor.

Sam Aug 13th, 2011 08:47 PM

At the Church of Hippie Fags. :rolleyes

Tadao Aug 13th, 2011 08:50 PM

It was more of an insult towards GW living in Portland. It's ok though because no one expects some fag from Raleigh to comprehend anything above a 5th grade reading level.

Shyandquietguy Aug 13th, 2011 10:04 PM

I've never done weed either ya'll.

But sometimes I think about breaking my virginity.

Just for the RUSH!!

Note to self: read thread before replying!

Esuohlim Aug 13th, 2011 10:07 PM

Hey treehuggers, is there a reason why this thread is titled obnoxiously?