I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Thew Eed Thre Ad. (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69707132)

Tadao Aug 12th, 2011 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 737357)
If you're gonna be a prick in a thread do it when it's active, if you just bump it to be a shithead it kind of defeats the purpose of trying to bother someone.

and suck all dicks.

Wow, what the fuck is your problem? You've been here all of a month and now you're bitching because someone "bumped" your stupid thread and teased you for being a dumb ass? Not only that, the thread was posted in the day before. If you can't handle this small taunt then you don't belong here you fucking pussy.

Zomboid Aug 12th, 2011 03:44 AM

He's probably having withdrawals, bro. I bet his ol' lady or someone told him to stop partying for a bit BUT YOU CAN'T STOP A WHIRLWIND AND YOU CAN'T STOP THE LIFE OF THE PARTY, RIGHT BRO?!?!!

420smokeweeeeed420reeferdrugsbongs420

ThrashO Aug 12th, 2011 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 737360)
Wow, what the fuck is your problem? You've been here all of a month and now you're bitching because someone "bumped" your stupid thread and teased you for being a dumb ass? Not only that, the thread was posted in the day before. If you can't handle this small taunt then you don't belong here you fucking pussy.

It's not like I deleted my facebook and started crying, I just think close minded ignorant dick wipes should leave their mouths for things like pleasuring their sisters instead bothering people about something they obviously know nothing about.

I asked to have this thread moved off of the general board and into the philosophy section, I honestly didn't mean to post it right on the front of the message board like a faggot.

Fathom Zero Aug 12th, 2011 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 737362)
He's probably having withdrawals, bro

weedthdrwals :rock:rock:x

Rongi Aug 12th, 2011 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 737366)
I asked to have this thread moved off of the general board and into the philosophy section

lol

Rongi Aug 12th, 2011 04:01 AM

yeah bro i;'ve never smoked weed before, what's it like????

is it like kissing a girl

Fathom Zero Aug 12th, 2011 04:04 AM

dude it's like kissing a girl and your hand's in her pants

fingerpoppin', dude

Zomboid Aug 12th, 2011 04:40 AM

I have a confession, bros: I've never smoked weed either. :(

I talk a big game, but weed is so hardcore and underground, and I guess I'm just a bit too much of a square--a "dweeboid," if you will.

Tadao Aug 12th, 2011 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 737366)
It's not like I deleted my facebook and started crying, I just think close minded ignorant dick wipes should leave their mouths for things like pleasuring their sisters instead bothering people about something they obviously know nothing about.

I asked to have this thread moved off of the general board and into the philosophy section, I honestly didn't mean to post it right on the front of the message board like a faggot.

Wow, you're not gonna cry are you? I hate it when you little pussy ass faggots cry.

creeposaurus Aug 12th, 2011 11:48 AM

Zomboid Aug 12th, 2011 12:08 PM

YOU THOUGHT I MEANT FOR THIS TO BE IN GENERAL BLABBER?

YOU IGNORANT FUCKS.

ThrashO Aug 12th, 2011 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 737385)
Wow, you're not gonna cry are you? I hate it when you little pussy ass faggots cry.

:tear why are mexicans so mean? :tear

Womti Aug 13th, 2011 01:04 PM

I just smoked weed :x:lol2

k0k0 Aug 13th, 2011 01:10 PM

I don't even want to know how many fellow hobos you had to suck off to get that weed womti.

Womti Aug 13th, 2011 01:21 PM

none.

Tadao Aug 13th, 2011 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 737446)
:tear why are mexicans so mean? :tear

Well, they mainly sell you oregano because you look like a mark.

Tadao Aug 13th, 2011 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 737294)
Oh shit guys, Zomboid's here, we'd better stop talking about the things we enjoy or he may snipe ironic at us!

Oh, heavens, save me from his venomous barbs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 737296)
I know that you're used to your irony extra thick and given by dudes in sweater vests and non-prescription glasses, but try not to have a conniption, OK? Maybe instead, go smoke a clove cigarette and just, like, think about what a joke conformity is.

:lol

Guitar Woman Aug 13th, 2011 04:49 PM

In my 7 years posting on this website, I don't believe I've ever made any sort of overt rebellion against conformity, or even claimed to give a shit.

I don't know where you guys get this stuff.

Tadao Aug 13th, 2011 05:09 PM

After 7 years posting on this website, I believe that people only post things that the believe to be factual.

Guitar Woman Aug 13th, 2011 05:20 PM

what

ThrashO Aug 13th, 2011 08:41 PM

AKA people who partake in marijuana are immediately noted as either hippies or beatnik faggots.

The biggest Pothead I know/guy I buy from is a pastor.

Sam Aug 13th, 2011 08:47 PM

At the Church of Hippie Fags. :rolleyes

Tadao Aug 13th, 2011 08:50 PM

It was more of an insult towards GW living in Portland. It's ok though because no one expects some fag from Raleigh to comprehend anything above a 5th grade reading level.

Shyandquietguy Aug 13th, 2011 10:04 PM

I've never done weed either ya'll.

But sometimes I think about breaking my virginity.

Just for the RUSH!!

Note to self: read thread before replying!

Esuohlim Aug 13th, 2011 10:07 PM

Hey treehuggers, is there a reason why this thread is titled obnoxiously?