I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

DougClayton4231 May 30th, 2010 02:43 PM

Wesker wasn't the hard part, the hard part was the giant roaches that have one hit kills and the multiple gatling gunners. Was anyone else offended that Sheva's other two costumes make her look like a stripper? Maybe it's just my feminism kicking in lol.

OxBlood May 31st, 2010 05:00 AM

Wesker, especially when fighting him the second time near the Bomber is more annoying than anything else. A pretty badly designed bossfight.

And I liked Sheva´s 3rd outfit for the obvious reasons...but the second one looked fuck ugly...maybe it was the haircut and the glittering gold-stuff...horrible.

That reminds me, I still gotta buy RE3 for my PSP :)

Also, I´m still having a blast with Blur. Level 19 and quite a lot to work with already :)

DougClayton4231 May 31st, 2010 08:58 AM

Sheva refused to fight Wesker the second time so it was pretty frustrating for me too. I wish my girlfriend would just play the damn game with me, it would make it a lot less ridiculous....actually maybe not :P

10,000 Volt Ghost May 31st, 2010 01:25 PM

Or you should play RE5 online. I'm always up for it.

DougClayton4231 May 31st, 2010 02:38 PM

lol, I refuse to pay for xbox live and I don't have a PS3. BTW, is it worth it to get one yet? I really want to play MGS4 and Heavy Rain, as well as watch Blu-Rays eventually.

Zomboid May 31st, 2010 03:25 PM

Yeah, Heavy Rain and Blu-Ray is making me kinda wanna get one. Then again, there still aren't enough other titles that I actually wanna play.

darkvare May 31st, 2010 05:20 PM

heavy rain is only good if 2 things get together 1 you haven't had the game spoiled and 2 only if is your first playthrough after that it looses all its charm even the director said don't play it more than once

OxBlood May 31st, 2010 05:46 PM

Depends on what you define as "worth playing". I actually got the PS3 for Infamous. MGS4 is not a game you buy a console for. You play it at a friends house, shake your head and go home ;) But if you already have a PS3, buy it.

Other Games worth mentioning:

Demon's Souls, Valkyria Chronicles, Heavy Rain (Rent), GOW3, The Ratchet and Clank-games, Uncharted Series, 3d Dot Game Heroes, Maybe Little Big Planet and Folklore too aaaand that´s about all the Exclusives I own...stay the fuck away from Resistance, especially the first one, horrible game. Also didn´t like the oh so great Killzone 2...all very uninspired and boring to me...might get it now that it´s Platinum though...

DougClayton4231 May 31st, 2010 07:09 PM

Ok OxBlood. I was probably going to pick one up once the price of used games drops a bunch. I never buy consoles unless they are outdated. I've got no idea why lol.

Fathom Zero May 31st, 2010 08:11 PM

Heavy Rain is worth playing all the way to the end. Don't quit in the middle. I liked the super-awesome good finale, though, and how Madison got set up for a second game.

darkvare May 31st, 2010 10:07 PM

damn red dead redemption is multiplayer is pretty cool i need to level up i want the bull with the nose ring

OxBlood Jun 1st, 2010 04:47 AM

For some reason, Red Dead isn´t that interesting to me right now...I´m somewhere around...60 or 70% and haven´t touched it in a week because of Blur, Alpha Protocol and Söldner X2...which is still a lot of fun, gotta find all the secret keys to unlock the real ending though...

Dimnos Jun 1st, 2010 09:20 AM

You have it on PS3 dont you vare?

darkvare Jun 1st, 2010 12:32 PM

yes i do

Dimnos Jun 1st, 2010 01:25 PM

:(

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 1st, 2010 01:29 PM

:(

darkvare Jun 1st, 2010 01:34 PM

if you guys wanna play online i can rent it on wednesday i have a free rental and i want achivements :P

Dimnos Jun 1st, 2010 03:40 PM

You should wait till the weekend so you can get more play time with it. But then again I dont recall Bill being on during the weekend. He has a life or something so maybe the weekday is better. :\

darkvare Jun 1st, 2010 03:42 PM

i'm on vacations starting wednesday

Dimnos Jun 1st, 2010 03:43 PM

Ah.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 1st, 2010 04:15 PM

I work on saturdays, but usually like to play on sundays. I have off on tomorrow but I need to do mad laundry.

kahljorn Jun 1st, 2010 06:59 PM

I love the second bossfight with wesker near the bomber :(

there's like a few neat things you can do but i cant remember them :( i think one of them is when you shoot the rockets at him and he stops them, you can shoot the rockets and theyll blow up in his face :O

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 1st, 2010 09:25 PM

I like how he jumps over to the bomber, picks up a rocket and like does the Heisman before throwing a fucking rocket at you.

Now that's badass.

Dimnos Jun 1st, 2010 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 687866)
when you shoot the rockets at him and he stops them, you can shoot the rockets and theyll blow up in his face :O

I assumed that was the only way to kill him because that is all I ever did. Is it not? :confused: I also remember turning off some lights or something but it has been a while.

darkvare Jun 1st, 2010 10:09 PM

you have to shoot the rockets then stab him with the serynge