I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Babs Feb 4th, 2013 06:55 AM

Nothings better than milhouse. Now THAT'S an informal PHALLUS-y.

Babs Feb 4th, 2013 06:57 AM

I am Pub, Babs, and Milhouse. Hence my location being the "tri county area". THE FUCKING TRINITY

Fathom Zero Feb 4th, 2013 07:12 AM

Babs Feb 4th, 2013 07:15 AM

Like a Japanese cowboy

Pub Lover Feb 4th, 2013 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 766181)
You realize that I only ignore incredibly annoying people, right? Just look at all of those double or triple posts! Madness!

Yeah, that is completely uncommon in the fucking chat thread, you spineless coward. :rolleyes

Pub Lover Feb 4th, 2013 06:29 PM

Double post.

Zomboid is a sissy.

Pub Lover Feb 4th, 2013 06:30 PM

Triple post.

Zomboid = :wah

Tadao Feb 4th, 2013 06:31 PM

Oi

Pub Lover Feb 4th, 2013 06:31 PM

Quadruple post! :eek

Pub Lover Feb 4th, 2013 06:31 PM

Fuck!

Pub Lover Feb 4th, 2013 06:32 PM

Thanks for that, T. :rolleyes

Pub Lover Feb 4th, 2013 06:32 PM

I guess triple is my max, or something.

Pub Lover Feb 4th, 2013 06:33 PM

Triple pages.

Pub Lover Feb 4th, 2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 766186)
Oi

sup

Babs Feb 4th, 2013 06:48 PM

PUB, it's time.

Pub Lover Feb 4th, 2013 06:52 PM

Suicide time? FINAFUCKINGLLY

Babs Feb 4th, 2013 07:01 PM

I only have one though, so we're going to have to combine our minds and get it through our heads together.

Chojin Feb 4th, 2013 11:23 PM

hey guys what's going on in this thread

Pub Lover Feb 5th, 2013 12:01 AM

Crimes and irritating bullshit. You should ban people again.

Chojin Feb 5th, 2013 01:35 AM

any recommendations on where to start, or should i just type some names

Pub Lover Feb 5th, 2013 02:20 AM

I trust your judgement.

Kitsa Feb 5th, 2013 02:38 AM

I can't figure out why he would tell a bunch of ignored people he was ignoring them? We've lost his love so what the fuck do we care.

Zomboid Feb 5th, 2013 02:50 AM

Well, that was certainly unexpected! I like that your first instinct was to do...whatever that was, rather than confront me (via the internet, no less) about it. I guess you sort of did, but I think calling someone spineless under the assumption that he won't see it is a bit toothless. Or did you know that I'd know that you'd know what I posted, and you just wanted attention, or something?

I'm not sure how legitimately fucked up you are nowadays, so I'm going to assume that you think multiple posts is a genuine annoyance for me. Well, let me quell that fear! No, I find you annoying more because you remind me of a chatroom, circa 2003, where everyone just types stream of consciousness messages one sentence at a time. I think this might be the first time I've ever addressed you directly on here, and it's at a point where there is absolutely fucking nothing else worth commenting on in these forums, so good on ya.

That baby image, though... That hurt.

Tadao Feb 5th, 2013 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 766204)
Well, that was certainly unexpected! I like that your first instinct was to do...whatever that was, rather than confront me (via the internet, no less) about it. I guess you sort of did, but I think calling someone spineless under the assumption that he won't see it is a bit toothless. Or did you know that I'd know that you'd know what I posted, and you just wanted attention, or something?

I'm not sure how legitimately fucked up you are nowadays, so I'm going to assume that you think multiple posts is a genuine annoyance for me. Well, let me quell that fear! No, I find you annoying more because you remind me of a chatroom, circa 2003, where everyone just types stream of consciousness messages one sentence at a time. I think this might be the first time I've ever addressed you directly on here, and it's at a point where there is absolutely fucking nothing else worth commenting on in these forums, so good on ya.

:eek

Tadao Feb 5th, 2013 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 766204)

:pagebrak