I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Fathom Zero May 11th, 2010 11:48 AM

They are wonderful. I'm getting a pan from my mum shortly. Yummy yummy yummy

Zhukov May 11th, 2010 11:59 AM

Quote:

I've never heard that term before.
Wog or Paella?

Grislygus May 11th, 2010 12:59 PM

DEAR PEOPLE I'VE SENT PRVIATE MESSAGES TO:

STOP IHGNORING ME OR I'LL FIND YOU

RaNkeri May 11th, 2010 01:10 PM

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Fathom Zero May 11th, 2010 01:11 PM

WASN'T ME, BRAH

Grislygus May 11th, 2010 01:20 PM

FINLAND'S SAD BECAUSE PEOPLE PUT HIM ON IGNORE HIM EVERY SATURDAY :(

10,000 Volt Ghost May 11th, 2010 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 685193)
Wog or Paella?

WOG

Spoilers!

Sam May 11th, 2010 04:05 PM

DEAR GRISLYGUS, I WILL BE GETTING TO YOU PERSONAL MESSAGE SOON, I AM THINKING ABOUT THE SUBJECT OF IT AND RESEARCHING SOURCES.

Kitsa May 11th, 2010 04:33 PM

I just found out today that neurosurgery will not be ruining my summer.

Fucking awesome is what that is.

Tadao May 11th, 2010 04:38 PM

That is good news.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 11th, 2010 06:41 PM

I have 2 hours to kill drinking at a bar before a show. What is the world up to?

Pub Lover May 11th, 2010 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 685182)
Pah- ae- ya is one of the most delicious fucking things in the world when made right, think of it as a spanish seafood jumble.

As such, english speakers call it "pieYaeya", with a y sound in the middle. Except for the English, whose food critic population pronounces it pie-yella

I've been saying it the way you call correct already, I am surprised at the way you suggest for British people. And I don't know how the words "spanish seafood jumble" is supposed to make it sound appetising. It still sounds like sweaty shit stink on a plate to me.

Pub Lover May 11th, 2010 08:55 PM

is supposed? :dunce

and another :dunce to the errors I don't see. >:

elx May 11th, 2010 09:07 PM

:(

Pub Lover May 11th, 2010 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 685220)
WOG

I lived in a black neighbourhood when I was five years old. I played with the neighbour kids. One of our favourite toys were the golliwogs. But they all got taken away one day after a lady from the Church saw us with them.

We also had a counting rhyme that involved pulling ****** toes. We were okay with this.

Then I came to I-Mockery 13 years later and decided to hate black people for laughs. Because it is oh so funny.

But it is okay, my childhood friends hate white people now too.

Grislygus May 11th, 2010 09:56 PM

Pub if you are one of the british peoples that was able to correctly pronounce paella thenn I take you at your word and salute you. In other news, I just went to my new Census assignment area today and I wanted to let you guys know beforehand that if I suddenly stop posting and am never heard from again, it might be because I was stabbed and shot several times in broad daylight.

That joke's hilarious because it's true and I'm probably going to die.

kahljorn May 11th, 2010 11:12 PM

WELCOME TO MY LIFE EVERY DAY

although its been a lot calmer recently.

Grislygus May 12th, 2010 12:26 AM

one house had a pile of busted concrete blocks on the driveway, next to the car with the duct-tape covered door. As I got to the front walkway, three pitbulls started snarling and tackling the back gate, I realized that I was no longer visible from the street, and saw that the small "decorative" window fixed in the front door was completely smashed. That was one of the BETTER ones.

Sam May 12th, 2010 12:37 AM

YOU CAN'T DIE UNTIL YOU DO THAT THING FOR ME

Esuohlim May 12th, 2010 01:00 AM

SAM

Sam May 12th, 2010 02:55 AM

MULEHOSE

Zhukov May 12th, 2010 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 685257)
I lived in a black neighbourhood when I was five years old. I played with the neighbour kids. One of our favourite toys were the golliwogs. But they all got taken away one day after a lady from the Church saw us with them.

We also had a counting rhyme that involved pulling ****** toes. We were okay with this.

There is a chair made of gollywogs in a junks shop here. :( It's fucking creepy as, and I'm not brave enough to sit in it.

I grew up in the highlands of Papua New Guinea as one of two white boys, but I still sung the same rhyme about ******s. Except we pronounced it 'nickers'. Then the teachers told us to stop saying ******s because it was offensive, and we were all like "We weren't even saying ******, but I guess we will now, thanks teach".

Zhukov May 12th, 2010 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GW
I've since reinvented myself as some sort of grungy intellectual psychonaut-stroke-opium addict

:lol

Guitar Woman May 12th, 2010 07:17 AM

No joke, I fucking love drugs.

Dried opium poppies are available for dirt cheap over the internet, and can be made into a sort of opium tea that gets you very, very high. It tastes kinda like vomit! I prefer kratom, personally, but that's mostly because I can't afford to spend all day lying around doped to saturation.

Although I'm more interested in psychedelics, currently. Am considering ending my love affair with DXM, the hallucinations of which resemble the finale of 2001 with intergalactic shamans and gravity becoming fucked, along with being able to think about 12 different things simultaneously resulting in downright psychotic levels of introspection, but I've no idea what to try next. Now that I think about it, I've never gone beyond a third plateau trip, and even that was the result of me being blind drunk while dosing and not remembring much except for a fantasy in which I swam to a castle at the bottom of the sea to gain treasure for the financial upkeep of another forum I post on. Anyway, yeah, that's a hilarious drug, despite most people thinking it a jeuvenile thing since the most common source of it is cough syrup.

LSA or various dubious mescaline cacti sound a fair bet for my next experiments, and I'm due my share of vomiting at this point. Can't decide which one yet, but Morning Glory seeds seem to be cheaper and easier to eat than an entire fucking San Pedro cactus.

Zhukov May 12th, 2010 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 685298)
No joke, I fucking love drugs.

blah about drugs

fucking San Pedro cactus.

I don't care about your habits, I was laughing at you describing yourself as a grungy intellectual. :lol