I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Nick Oct 12th, 2012 03:49 PM

Claire is missing as well. That's the one character I miss most. Haven't seen her around since Code Veronicaa or that shitty Degeneration cellphone game. With her bro being a drunken sissy mess, you figured she'd be up to something interesting as well.

Just beat the Leon campgain, time for Chris of War.

Zomboid Oct 12th, 2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 762808)
And who the fuck is Piers? Where is my token black chick from 5? Or even bimbo blond new Jill? :posh

I can definitely respect the decision not to just throw everyone in; they already do that, to an extent (Sherry Birkin? Wesker's son?), and if they want to save a character or two for later, I see nothing wrong with that. Sheva only reminds me of horrible AI, so I'm not really missing her.

Not Dimnos: CHRIS OF WAR! LOLOLOLOLOLOL! It's a good thing you're judging the game based on its own merits instead of just parroting what you've read online. There's no better way to enjoy something than to go in with a pre-conceived notion that it's horrible.

Nick Oct 12th, 2012 04:46 PM

I wonder if they're saving Jill and Claire for Resident Evil 8? Also whatever happened to Hunk?

k0k0 Oct 13th, 2012 03:56 AM

I got to 50 on Borderlands 2 in order to prepare for the dlc next week. Then I started playing Happy Wars. Its a free xbox live game where you equip your dude in stupid looking stuff and attack the other team's base. Hack and slashy, but really fun and a lot of people running around at once. It's chaos if you don't get a good team.

King Hadas Oct 13th, 2012 02:32 PM

Did you guys hate Jill Valentine's redesign as much as I did? I thought Capcom would want to protect their intellectual property and yet here they've rendered one of their more iconic characters unrecognizable. Worst than that, it's not even an original design. I swear there's a lady in Tekken that looks identical.

Bought Castle Crashers on Steam. I feel a little tricked, 20+ playable characters but there's very little variation that I can see. And the boss battles are so fucking tedious, I can't decide who I hate more, the Corn Boss or that Ice Fuckhead. I like it though.

Phoenix Gamma Oct 13th, 2012 09:51 PM

Resident Evil is completely unrecognizable.

Dimnos Oct 13th, 2012 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Hadas (Post 762844)
Did you guys hate Jill Valentine's redesign as much as I did? I thought Capcom would want to protect their intellectual property and yet here they've rendered one of their more iconic characters unrecognizable. Worst than that, it's not even an original design. I swear there's a lady in Tekken that looks identical.

Yes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma (Post 762853)
Resident Evil is completely unrecognizable.

Yes.

Fathom Zero Oct 14th, 2012 08:54 PM

http://www.mndaily.com/blogs/ae-blog...hts-dishonored

This is almost exactly how I felt.

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 18th, 2012 09:17 AM

Playing through jakes campaign. Chapter 2 was really frustrating. Chapter 3 was awesome mostly because jake plays revolutionary etude on the piano. Brings back warm memories of scooby doo meeting the boo brothers.

Dimnos Oct 18th, 2012 09:46 AM

Just hit chapter 2 on Jake myself. Just curious, what skills do you guys take?

Zomboid Oct 18th, 2012 11:32 AM

I maxed out defense because when I was playing as Leon, I was sick of chump-ass zombies taking so much health from me. Then just firepower and melee.

Fuck, I need to play some more. I've been sick and sorta just watching horror movies on AMC.

Dimnos Oct 18th, 2012 11:46 AM

I picked up item drop, defense, and firearms.

Dimnos Oct 18th, 2012 01:02 PM

Jake Ch. 4

Spoilers!

Mad Melvin Oct 18th, 2012 01:05 PM

XCOM: Enemy Unknown. I love it. Playing it in ironman mode and I just ragequitted after my first encounter with mutons. They tore my men fresh and shiny new assholes and everything went to shit after that.

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 18th, 2012 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 763072)
Jake Ch. 4

Spoilers!

Chapter 4 is ridiculous. mainly jake maneuvering the cog boat like a fucking place from sim city.

Some tips I found out.

If you dodge and lay on the ground you recover stamina quick. In quick time events you can use both analog sticks.
When climbing that fucking rope as leon chapter 5 hold both triggers down then alternate releasing them to climb fast without falling.

I have critical hit and firearms maxed at 3 then use zombie our j'aavo killer.

I used item pickup increase for a while but it seems almost trivial. Maybe its more useful for higher difficulties but I'm only running normal.

Dimnos Oct 18th, 2012 08:00 PM

I took it thinking I would pick up skill points faster. You guys seam to have about the same amout of skills, if not more, so Ill probably swap it out for something. Do you see much difference with crit?

Zomboid Oct 18th, 2012 08:39 PM

A buddy came over and we played Leon's second chapter. It's a pretty good one for skills, so I ended up boosting firepower and melee to level two. The magnum fucking destroys pretty much anything earlier in the game.

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 19th, 2012 09:52 AM

If you pop things in the head with crit on you get a lot easy headshots.

I want to redo leons campaign too. Helena's quickshot with the hydra is badass.

kahljorn Oct 19th, 2012 12:58 PM

fuck you guys for making me want to buy this god damned game

kahljorn Oct 19th, 2012 12:58 PM

now ill probably go out and buy it, in two days you guys will get bored with it and in a week ill regret wasting my money on it

you sons of a bitch

Dimnos Oct 19th, 2012 01:37 PM

What would you get it on? Do you even own a ps3? Fuck you for getting my hopes up. Vare, did you ever get re6? I know you have h ps3.

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 19th, 2012 04:44 PM

I still would play re5 and dead island too.

Son if a bitch.

Zomboid Oct 19th, 2012 06:19 PM

I have it on 360 but haven't played it with anyone online.

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 19th, 2012 09:37 PM

Saved chris for last. Holy shit. His coup de grace where he picks up a guy and throws him like a javelin. :wank

Dimnos Oct 19th, 2012 10:33 PM

Beat Jake this morning. The last fight is :lol

Spoilers!