I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

WhiteRoseBrian Dec 26th, 2012 12:15 PM

Here's what I'm currently playing...

Midway Arcade Origins
Toejam and Earl
Toejam and Earl in Panic on Funkotron.

I also received Assassin's Creed III and plan to play that a bit later.

For my friend Jason I also bought him the two Arkham games for his X-Box.

Dimnos Dec 26th, 2012 02:25 PM

Ff7, the overly gay retardadon.

FZ what is the wallet witchery you speak of? Just everything being super cheap? Or are they actually giving away money?

Fathom Zero Dec 26th, 2012 05:16 PM

I sell items that I get during various winter things on the Market Beta, which gibs me da money. I now have Dead Rising 2 and OTR, btw.

Guitar Woman Dec 26th, 2012 07:10 PM

I've also been playing Xenogears lately.

You know what is a shitty game that makes both FF6 and 7 look like goddamn Shakespeare in comparison, no matter your opinions regarding them?

Xenogears!

It's like the old king of awful JRPG cliche trainwreck plots, before Tales of Shitphonia got shat onto the gamecube and set the lowest possible standard for fucking horrible games.

kahljorn Dec 26th, 2012 09:34 PM

am i being trolled

Fathom Zero Dec 26th, 2012 11:13 PM

I haven't beaten Hitman yet, but I'm most of the way through it, I think.

What does it mean if I think the gun store is my favorite level?

kahljorn Dec 27th, 2012 01:25 AM

that the game is shit

unless theres a second gun store level that i never got to cuz i hated that game

Fathom Zero Dec 27th, 2012 01:38 AM

The gun store ruled. There's a lot of shitty levels in this game, like the first Chinatown and the motherfucking caves and weapons plant, but the gun store is amazing. One of the only Hitman things in the goddamn game, followed by the hit on Sanchez.

kahljorn Dec 27th, 2012 02:05 AM

is the gunstore level the one where you just get your guns?

Fathom Zero Dec 27th, 2012 03:10 AM

Yeah, but it's more if you want it to be. And there's more than one way to get your guns.

kahljorn Dec 27th, 2012 05:41 PM

so basically, what you're telling me, is that hitman, the game about killing people by performing hits on people as a hitman, is the most hitman-like when you are retrieving some guns from a store and there is absolutely no requirement to perform a hit on somebody.

:/

Fathom Zero Dec 27th, 2012 06:13 PM

By that definition, which assumes you've never played a game in the Hitman series before, then no. You, in fact, are not required to hit any mans in that mission.

dextire Dec 27th, 2012 09:34 PM

I got Neverwinter Nights Complete Pack which has NWN 1 and 2 plus all of the expansions (3 for each game) for Christmas.
So, I've started to play that and should be done in a year or two. :lol

kahljorn Dec 27th, 2012 10:23 PM

ioh man i love neverwinter nights. except my copy of nwn 2 isnt legit

maybe we could do some multiplayer shit.
that standalone expansion where you get to make your own party and stuff was really fun. probably my favorite one but that might be because i played through the main campaigns a million times and neverfinished them

Quote:

By that definition, which assumes you've never played a game in the Hitman series before, then no. You, in fact, are not required to hit any mans in that mission.
ok, well, enjoy retrieving your guns in different ways then.

whenever i think of hitman levels now i just think of how many different ways there are to make a shit sandwich. SO many choices

Shrubfest Dec 29th, 2012 11:25 AM

Portal.
The first one.
Everything was going fine until I started getting shot at.

darkvare Dec 29th, 2012 05:48 PM

at least the turrets are polite about it

Fathom Zero Dec 30th, 2012 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 764831)
ok, well, enjoy retrieving your guns in different ways then.

whenever i think of hitman levels now i just think of how many different ways there are to make a shit sandwich. SO many choices

Did you also not bother going downstairs when you had to get a new suit?

Mockery Dec 30th, 2012 04:53 AM

Finally took the time to finish playing through Infamous 2 last week. Dunno if they're doing a third one, but I hope so, cuz I've really enjoyed the series so far.

Fathom Zero Dec 30th, 2012 05:42 AM

They did that standalone game that was supposed to be good.

kahljorn Dec 30th, 2012 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 764892)
Did you also not bother going downstairs when you had to get a new suit?

didnt play that far, dont care.

Fathom Zero Dec 30th, 2012 06:16 AM

Sorry - someone was complaining about the suit level and you all sound the same to me.

kahljorn Dec 30th, 2012 07:14 AM

um ok

darkvare Dec 30th, 2012 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 764894)
They did that standalone game that was supposed to be good.

yeah it's 10 bucks and is vampire themed, pretty good. infamous festival of blood

Phoenix Gamma Dec 30th, 2012 11:52 AM

Decided to play Mark of the Ninja on steam. It's like a stealth game, except fun.

Fathom Zero Dec 30th, 2012 02:28 PM

DONE WITH HITMAN. AFTER 39 HOURS. FUCK.

I'd call it promising if I forgot Blood Money existed. Now I'm just happy another team is doing it. Honestly, I didn't have much faith in this thing after Kane and Lynch 2.