I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Aaarg Feb 13th, 2013 08:28 PM

hahaha awesome. for some reason that reminded me of our recently deceased dolomedes tenebrosus. i look forward to warm weather to catch another because i like them.
http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/3...ebrosus2dz.jpg

re: feedin' babies,
pinhead crickets are the best, but nobody nearby sells them! sometimes we can get a jar of flightless fruit flies, but most of these babies are outgrowing them. we bought some "extra small" crickets last weekend at a reptile expo. the crickets are often bigger than the spiders, but the spiders seem to have no problem biting them.

if we can't get a hold of anything small enough, cutting mealworms into small segments does the trick, too. adult lycosids don't scavenge as far as i know, but the babies aren't above it!

which reminds me of one of the cutest things that sadly i didn't get a picture of.

when the aspersa had her babies hanging out on her we fed her a mealworm. a little bit later, we looked at her and the mealworm in her mouth was covered in babies. cuuuuuuuuuuuuute.

Esuohlim Feb 13th, 2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 766360)
My comedian neighbor just did a taping on DRUNK HISTORY last night. He knocked on my door to tell me they were filming, drink in hand, swaying in the wind, and going on and on in a very high and friendly buddy buddy manner. This is the first time I have ever heard of the show but it sounds hilarious.

Wait, hold on, Kyle Kinane is your neighbor? :eeek

Tell him "MILHOUSE BACKWARDS FROM THE INTERNET LOVES YOUR WORK" and I am 100% serious

Tadao Feb 13th, 2013 10:24 PM

Does he know you from somewhere?

Aaarg Feb 14th, 2013 08:10 AM

the internet. don't you read.

Tadao Feb 14th, 2013 10:12 AM

I don't trust that he has ever had a conversation with my neighbor. So telling him that milhouse backwards from the internet loves his work is creeeeeeeeeeepy.

Tadao Feb 14th, 2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 766375)
Wait, hold on, Kyle Kinane is your neighbor? :eeek

Tell him "MILHOUSE BACKWARDS FROM THE INTERNET LOVES YOUR WORK" and I am 100% serious

http://kylekinane.tumblr.com/

Esuohlim Feb 14th, 2013 08:21 PM

God damnit Tadao Tomomatsu you will use your show business connections to drop my name around

Tadao Feb 14th, 2013 09:56 PM

If only I had mod powers again I could do such things!

Pub Lover Feb 15th, 2013 02:09 AM

I've finished watching Walking Dead, so I'm back to post up a storm. Woo.

Tadao Feb 15th, 2013 02:48 AM

Man, I caught uo with walking dead and I still am disappointed :(

Pub Lover Feb 15th, 2013 04:26 AM

It isn't very good. It'll be a long time before I again take recommendations from the people that said it was worth watching.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 766279)
This is a forum for people who actually have balls.

Nonsense.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaarg (Post 766231)
you've used up your quota of the word "cock" and cannot use it again for the rest of the week

Oh no. Are cocks being rationed? :eek

Kitsa Feb 15th, 2013 06:54 AM

Did Milhouse backwards ever watch Twin Peaks?

Pub Lover Feb 15th, 2013 06:56 AM

He certainly never called his mom. >:

MarioRPG Feb 15th, 2013 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 766400)
Did Milhouse backwards ever watch Twin Peaks?

Amazingly I wondered the same thing yesterday. Get out of my head!

MarioRPG Feb 15th, 2013 03:23 PM

Also life update: I'm on an orthopedics unit now for placement. Seen some crazy stuff. The off-service (ie, patients from other units) are always the weirdest cases. Saw some necrotizing fasciitis the other day (flesh-eating bacteria)!! Also this still counts as school so basically I work as a nurse 48hrs a week and don't get paid.

Rongi Feb 15th, 2013 06:37 PM

I never finished Moby Dick, in case anyone's curious

Kitsa Feb 15th, 2013 06:46 PM

I can't stay awake through all of Jurassic Park.

Fathom Zero Feb 16th, 2013 08:00 AM

I feel asleep in Spiderman 2 and Sherlock Holmes.

Zomboid Feb 16th, 2013 11:06 AM

I woke up at 6:30, for some reason. I'm guessing I'll go through about three of those Keurig K-Cups before I even leave the house today, and then I'll probably get a ridiculously large coffee from a drive-thru.

Also: Yeah, while The Walking Dead has definitely improved, it's still pretty damn stupid. The comic is frequently as bad, if not worse, but the five episode game is great and manages to make the writers of the show and comic look even worse for not being able to come up with anything even close to as good even with several years of time to do so.

LordSappington Feb 17th, 2013 05:14 AM

I felt like doing a bit of a check-in with y'all, since shit was pretty crazy.

Basically, I dated a girl for a few months, until it turned out she was full of crazy-bitch rage over the littlest things. Particularly traffic.

Then started working at a local hookah lounge; quit last night when my boss threw my phone to stop me from calling 911 when a girl was passing out. Never knew I could yell at someone so loudly. Girl is fine; she just fucking bounced. Probably drugs.

HickMan Feb 17th, 2013 11:57 PM

Boss of a hookah lounge threw your phone to prevent you from calling 911? Because a girl was passed the fuck out there? Did you try waking her up on your own?

I deal with a lot of passed out chicks in my new line of work (out of the Army, guys. Going to school in Austin and I work as a door guy at a bar on 6th street) and I always stick my finger up their butts before I call the EMS. If they don't wake up from that, then they're probably dead or OD'd.

JUST KIDDING! I wouldn't stick my finger up a girl's poo hole, even if she was drunk and passed out. But I always make sure she's awake enough to get her out and get her a cab...guess it's a little different at a hookah lounge though...

Fathom Zero Feb 18th, 2013 08:26 AM

Who passes out at a hookah lounge?

Tadao Feb 18th, 2013 12:18 PM

12 yo girls

Fathom Zero Feb 18th, 2013 12:49 PM

gayyyyyy

Pub Lover Feb 18th, 2013 02:01 PM

:pagebrak

I've lived too long. :tear
Quote:

Originally Posted by HickMan (Post 766237)
Nah j/k sup

wudoin
Quote:

Originally Posted by captain516 (Post 766312)
Jesus Pub it's amazing how much of a difference John Lennon glasses and a beard make.

Yes. :suicide
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 766358)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 766402)
Watched Identity Thief in the theater. It was okay I guess. It sort of felt like watching a really long sitcom.

Also, watching Melissa McCarthy masturbate with a shower massager, while you're sitting next to your mother, is awkward.