I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Babs Jul 23rd, 2013 02:08 PM

Do you have any pictures of him before molting then after? It would be even more awesome if you had a a small video of him molting! I hear they get really pissy before and after. My curiosity needs to be satisfied, and I don't want to see a YouTube of some other dude's tarantula, that's to impersonal for me.

Tadao Jul 23rd, 2013 02:57 PM

Aaarg Jul 23rd, 2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babs (Post 767731)
Do you have any pictures of him before molting then after? It would be even more awesome if you had a a small video of him molting! I hear they get really pissy before and after. My curiosity needs to be satisfied, and I don't want to see a YouTube of some other dude's tarantula, that's to impersonal for me.

that's likely a female. well, i hope it's a female. i guess i could find out whenever i get the exuvia out of her tank, but i don't even know exactly what i'd be looking for.

also, nah, i usually miss the actual molting process, and can only tell by the fact that my spider is bigger and more vibrant and there's an empty spider in the tank with it. i do my best to not move their enclosures right after molts, just because i don't want to disturb 'em.

molts can be dangerous. sometimes a chunk of the old exoskeleton gets stuck, or the new exoskeleton tears, or w/e. the only tarantula we've had die so far died in the middle of a molt (although it was basically dying for weeks leading up to it, definitely didn't have enough energy to molt but it tried anyway :( ).

and it's not really something worth taping, unless you sped up the footage a lot. it's a pretty slow process, with lots of slow tugging.

the neatest pre- and post-molt pictures i have are of a young brachypelma emilia, and it's really only neat because the spider didn't have any of its adult coloration and then it molted and the colors were like... BAM!

King Hadas Jul 26th, 2013 01:32 AM

Not too long ago I was scanning the comments of some blog and I came across this automated spam that really made me laugh.

"Can I simply just say what a relief to discover a person that actually
understands what they're discussing on the web. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people need to check this out and understand this side of your story. I was surprised that you're not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

[link removed]"

Aaarg Jul 26th, 2013 02:37 PM

yeah, i love when those are on, like, music blogs.

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 3rd, 2013 02:08 PM

Just watched Farrah from Teen mom get drilled in the asshole. Made having to sit through all those teen mom marathons worth it.

Kitsa Aug 3rd, 2013 09:27 PM

And then she was afraid he'd gotten her pregnant.

kahljorn Aug 12th, 2013 08:42 PM

so.. my ex who tried to kill me a bunch of times and was extremely abusive now speaks for this organization that fights violence or some shit. She even has her picture up.

lol

life is kinda dumb sometimes

Tadao Aug 12th, 2013 11:38 PM

sometimes?

kahljorn Aug 13th, 2013 12:28 AM

most of the time

shes actually on the poster and shit

like shes the postergirl for anti-violence and stuff
seriously

Tadao Aug 13th, 2013 12:43 AM

There was a teen slut where I used to live and she liked to fuck 20 year olds while she was 14ish. She was always all up in everyone trying to get mature cock and everyone I knew was all "Bitch I aint going to jail for your ugly ass".

Years later she was on a Jesus commercial for abstinence. I kept thinking that she would still take a cock in the cunt if anyone offered but this is a great way to show her school friends that she's not a whore.

lol

kahljorn Aug 13th, 2013 01:37 AM

not really as disgusting as being a hella violent person trying to act like you're against violence, but definitely as funny.

Aaarg Aug 15th, 2013 12:04 PM

court-mandated community service

Tadao Aug 15th, 2013 12:13 PM

Now that you mention it, it does sound like something a judge would make you do.

kahljorn Aug 15th, 2013 03:29 PM

lol

Esuohlim Aug 17th, 2013 11:06 AM

KAHLJORN, some guy who said he was you tried to add me on Facebook

Tadao Aug 17th, 2013 02:58 PM

It's probably his ex hiding in the bushes with a crowbar.

Esuohlim Aug 18th, 2013 11:03 AM

I called him out on being an IMPOSTOR and then he basically blocked me so I'm thinking it was some long-forgotten womti-type jerk from 9 years ago who is still mad that I made fun of him on the internet

Tadao Aug 18th, 2013 01:20 PM

You should have just freinded him then. He would have super depressed at the lack on info he gets from your fb page lol

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 21st, 2013 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 767783)
so.. my ex who tried to kill me a bunch of times and was extremely abusive now speaks for this organization that fights violence or some shit. She even has her picture up.

lol

life is kinda dumb sometimes

I will punch her in her GD cunt. Just let me know when. I will declare diplomatic immunization prior to her muff Tiger Uppercutting.

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 21st, 2013 01:36 AM

I tried measuring out the size for flyers for our club earlier and microsoft word fucking said like 6 inches was like 8.5 inches so I thought my dick shrunk all day until I got home and busted out the ruler to make sure my dong was he same length. I don't know if my monitor is widescreen at work but I had real bad anxiety all fucking day. Like my dick shrunk in Microsoft word anxiety.

Aaarg Aug 21st, 2013 09:12 AM

stretch to fit

kahljorn Aug 22nd, 2013 03:08 PM

dude that was me esuolohim didnt you notice that i have wilie and william on my facebook?

lol
i just deactivated my facebook the other day ill prolly reactivate it soon

Esuohlim Aug 22nd, 2013 08:05 PM

I feel pretty rad right now you guys

Esuohlim Aug 22nd, 2013 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 767816)
dude that was me esuolohim didnt you notice that i have wilie and william on my facebook?

lol
i just deactivated my facebook the other day ill prolly reactivate it soon

I did notice this but I am on my guard about these things as I am a notorious internet presence.