I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Tadao Oct 22nd, 2013 11:50 PM

I delete all mine in case one of you mods tries to peek. ;)

executioneer Oct 23rd, 2013 06:14 AM

i had to delete all of mine because my inbox got all full because I wasnt a mod anymore and my limit went down to 50 D=

lucky there's a thing to export all your PMs to a text file :x

executioneer Oct 23rd, 2013 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 768333)
I delete all mine in case one of you mods tries to peek. ;)

also im p. sure mods can't look at ur PM folder that is kind of the point????:confused::confused::confused:

Tadao Oct 23rd, 2013 11:07 AM

Oh, Ok. ;)

kahljorn Oct 23rd, 2013 11:25 PM

hey can somebody download this book called fun home off of thepiratebay and e-mail me a copy of it? csophxwt@gmail.com

my only internet is school internet :(

executioneer Oct 23rd, 2013 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 768354)
hey can somebody download this book called fun home off of thepiratebay and e-mail me a copy of it? csophxwt@gmail.com

my only internet is school internet :(

is it the comic book by bechdel?????

executioneer Oct 24th, 2013 12:08 AM

because if it is i sent you a email!!!!

kahljorn Oct 24th, 2013 12:30 AM

yay!

thanks yo u just saved my life

HickMan Oct 24th, 2013 01:29 AM

That was a pretty swell thing to do there, willie.

Why can't internet people be more like willie?

Esuohlim Oct 24th, 2013 09:32 PM

kahl how about I download books I think you should read instead like bible.pdf >:

executioneer Oct 24th, 2013 11:45 PM

milhouse i think you need to learn to hate the sin and love the sinner >:

LordSappington Oct 25th, 2013 03:49 PM

I don't have the money or plans to do anything on Halloween this year. I may just make a hookah out of a pumpkin, put on a gas mask, and throw a tv outside so I can watch scary movies, smoke, and hand out candy.

Tadao Oct 25th, 2013 04:16 PM

why don't you just make a hookah out of a gas mask and go as a fag?

Tadao Oct 25th, 2013 04:16 PM

sry :(

executioneer Oct 25th, 2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 768375)
I don't have the money or plans to do anything on Halloween this year. I may just make a hookah out of a pumpkin, put on a gas mask, and throw a tv outside so I can watch scary movies, smoke, and hand out candy.

i have p. much the same problem :( i might go do halloweenish stuff with my sister this weekend, idk. i have no costume idea and zero dollars to make one if I did :(

LordSappington Oct 25th, 2013 07:05 PM

The woes of being lazy, broke, and with a complete lack of creativity

cavemanbabe Oct 26th, 2013 01:45 PM

Consider living in a country that doesn't celebrate Halloween, it's hell. I'm moving to make 2014's Halloween better though!

Kitsa Oct 26th, 2013 01:57 PM

My kid wanted to be a jellyfish this year because she loves jellyfish. So I was thinking, uh, okay, we can do this. I got a clear pink umbrella and hung a pink hoop inside to offset the tentacles, which I made out of pink ruffly ribbon with fish tangled up in it here and there. It didn't look bad, if I say so myself. When I made it, I googled "jellyfish costume" and the only real picture of one was two women at a festival or something in jellyfish hats.

So I took her to an amusement park and she won 2nd place, which was a big backpack full of amusement park stuff and very cool. So I'm thinking, ok, we did all right with this one, apparently it does look like a jellyfish.

Then a woman in big bee-glasses came up to me and started talking about how the costume is on pinterest and she knew I'd found it on pinterest. I didn't find it on pinterest. I've grown to hate pinterest for precisely this reason- there are no original ideas anymore. But apparently it looked like something that was on pinterest.

Today we were in a costume parade and there was another jellyfish. Not done the exact same way, but similar. So I guess other people must have come up with the same idea at the same time or something.

To be fair, my kid was carrying an empty jumbo tub of Jif as her trick or treat bucket because she decided she should be a peanut butter and jellyfish. Some people got that, some didn't.

I fucking hate Pinterest.

Tadao Oct 26th, 2013 02:56 PM

I hate bitches who like to hear the sound of their own voice. Do bad you didn't electrify the stingers and have your daughter light her up. "DID THEY HAVE THAT ON PINTREST CUNT?"

Tadao Oct 26th, 2013 02:57 PM

Oooooooo battery leds of the pinkish nature glued to the inside and the tentacles could look cool.

Kitsa Oct 26th, 2013 03:14 PM

I have glow-in-the-dark pink necklaces for the gonads (that's what the loops on the top of moon jellies are, fwiw) and I was going to tie some up and down the tentacles with pink thread. I didn't do it today because it wasn't dark enough to make a difference.

BTW, "Pinterest Cunt" should be a new genre of person.

dextire Oct 26th, 2013 03:20 PM

Was her kid in the costume competition or did just want to insult your creativity?
Hey, the stinger comes in pink to match the costume! :halloween2

Pink LEDs or EL wire would look really cool.

Kitsa Oct 26th, 2013 03:46 PM

I don't remember if her kid was in the contest. There were so many, because it's basically a large amusement park full of kids all lined up, not divided into age groups or anything. I think nowadays people just assume you can't come up with an idea by yourself- if it looks cool or original, it must have come from Pinterest. I don't know where the hell the stuff on Pinterest is supposed to have come from.

I do know that last year we did the same contest (also took second, my daughter was in a chicken suit with red spots as chicken pox and her treat bucket was a giant bottle of calamine lotion) and there were like 50 or 60 Meridas. And the mom in front of us was telling her daughter that she would win because she had the OFFICIAL bow, the OFFICIAL wig, the OFFICIAL Disney dress, etc. And of course none of the Meridas won. Nothing like that could win because when they say "And first place is Merida, let's have Merida come on up!", fifty kids would head for the stage.

The kid who won first place deserved it. He was in a black trenchcoat with a giant bloodshot eyeball mask, and a fedora on top. He was a private eye.

The three prizes were amusement park backpacks filled with stuffed toys, hats, small souvenirs.

Tadao Oct 26th, 2013 03:48 PM

I'm sad he didn't go as a private dick. :(

Kitsa Oct 26th, 2013 03:51 PM

Probably wouldn't have flown at Planet Snoopy, but you could probably swing a private dick at a party.