I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

k0k0 Oct 2nd, 2011 11:59 PM

I couldn't watch always sunny the other night. My face hurts really horribly when I smile or laugh. I can't just watch half of it and then come back to it, I gotta watch the whole thing because of my selective ocd. So I got to the part where frank sings the song "I wouldn't do it with anyone younger than my daughter, can't be kids, they gotta be big" about 10 times. I eventually just said screw it and dealt with the pain because I really wanted to watch the episode. I hope this face pain goes away fast. I can't watch anything funny.

ThrashO Oct 3rd, 2011 01:18 AM

k0k0 I feel for you bro. When I was 12 I got into a bike accident and destroyed my upper lip and nose. I had 20 stitches in my nose, lip and inside my mouth and my dad thought it was a good idea to take me to see Scary Movie.

When the gym teachers nut sack fell out I felt about 10 stitches pop.

Colonel Flagg Oct 3rd, 2011 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 745166)
so im reading posts on i-mockery forums and as im laughing I laugh so hard I start shitting wtf

I-mockery - the sure cure for constipation. :bestthread

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 745171)
k0k0 I feel for you bro. When I was 12 I got into a bike accident and destroyed my upper lip and nose. I had 20 stitches in my nose, lip and inside my mouth and my dad thought it was a good idea to take me to see Scary Movie.

:sympathypain

Zhukov Oct 3rd, 2011 04:43 AM

I thought you said that your teacher's nut fell out of its sack.

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 3rd, 2011 10:37 AM

THE I'S HAVE IT

Aaarg Oct 3rd, 2011 10:49 AM

i spent the last month making trips back to my previous house from the new one, slowly moving everything.

so, several trips into the mountains. with each trip, the greenery got less green and the weather dropped a few more degrees.

i fucking hate the fall. fuck you. dicks.

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 3rd, 2011 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 745170)
I couldn't watch always sunny the other night. My face hurts really horribly when I smile or laugh. I can't just watch half of it and then come back to it, I gotta watch the whole thing because of my selective ocd. So I got to the part where frank sings the song "I wouldn't do it with anyone younger than my daughter, can't be kids, they gotta be big" about 10 times. I eventually just said screw it and dealt with the pain because I really wanted to watch the episode. I hope this face pain goes away fast. I can't watch anything funny.

You definitely shouldn't watch it until fully healed then.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 745171)

:ONENIGHTINCHYNA

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 3rd, 2011 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaarg (Post 745193)
i spent the last month making trips back to my previous house from the new one, slowly moving everything.

so, several trips into the mountains. with each trip, the greenery got less green and the weather dropped a few more degrees.

i fucking hate the fall. fuck you. dicks.

I love the fall but we only get like 2-3 weeks of it a year. The seasons here are WINTER, WINTER, WINTER, CONSTRUCTION.

Emu Oct 3rd, 2011 11:17 AM

Esuohlim question: Why is the Milhouse in your signature normal flesh colored instead of yellow. I just noticed that. >:

Supafly345 Oct 3rd, 2011 11:37 AM

FUN FACT: Camacazio's blog is the top google result for "BONERS AHOY"

Aaarg Oct 3rd, 2011 11:41 AM

i hate winter it makes me want to die

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu (Post 745198)
Esuohlim question: Why is the Milhouse in your signature normal flesh colored instead of yellow. I just noticed that. >:

is it still hugh laurie? you know, house?

Colonel Flagg Oct 3rd, 2011 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supafly345 (Post 745199)
FUN FACT: Camacazio's blog is the top google result for "BONERS AHOY"

Is he going to sic the "Google Police" on us?

Kitsa Oct 3rd, 2011 03:03 PM

Winter is three months of solid pain. Boring, dark, can't go anywhere or do anything, cold, depressing pain.

I try to temper this with the thought that that leaves 9 months that aren't brutal, but it doesn't help much.

Also, I have a molar that I just -know- is just about to crack in half. I've been losing chunks off it for a while and it's begun that low electrical hum that signals trouble. As I think that particular one is more metal than tooth, this won't go well. That's adding to my particularly depressed state atm.

Why do they have to make those delicious nature valley peanut butter granola bars as hard as fucking cement :(

k0k0 Oct 3rd, 2011 03:08 PM

I'm down to 180 pounds. I eat once a day and since it's only gotta be soft food and no dairy, I've been pretty much eating a bowl of potato salad once a day. Maybe an egg or two when I take my antibiotic. I am trying to drink apple juice to get a few fruits in there, but god damn, I just want to be well. This year is really sucking.

This is the complaints thread right?

I swear when we all get old and if we're still posting on this board, this is gonna be a sad, sad place.

executioneer Oct 3rd, 2011 03:21 PM

MY NEW HIPS GIVING ME TROUBLE :imockery2020

Fathom Zero Oct 3rd, 2011 03:32 PM

I'm still 130 lbs wet.

k0k0 Oct 3rd, 2011 03:38 PM

I was 150 at 20 and I looked like a skeleton. I don't wanna get back down there. Unless it's next halloween. That could be scary. Anorexics have it so easy on halloween. Loin cloth and instant skeleton.

Fathom Zero Oct 3rd, 2011 03:44 PM

I fit into tight spaces. :D Now excuse me while I finish off this bowl of pizzas.

Kitsa Oct 3rd, 2011 04:07 PM

When I was a little kid, I was really skinny and had long, gangly legs. My parents enrolled me in this modeling class/charm school sort of scenario and I was the youngest one there (and I hated it). One day, they had a discussion about what we all hated about our bodies. I remember some teenage girl saying "Oh, I hate how when I sit down my thighs just plop and spread out", or something like that, and looking down where my thighs were so skinny that even resting on the chair they didn't spread out.

Yeah, that was the last time I was skinny, basically.

Zomboid Oct 3rd, 2011 06:22 PM

I think I'm getting closer to 170. I was around 150 for a while there, and I kept getting told that I looked unhealthy :\.

Being 230 at 15 years old and 5'6 in height was pretty gross. Note: I haven't been 5'6 for a long time.

Supafly345 Oct 3rd, 2011 06:49 PM

So you must be like 6'4 then if we are using the canadian pubescence cycle.

Fathom Zero Oct 3rd, 2011 06:52 PM

So we're doing the fat/sick bit now, huh?

Kitsa Oct 3rd, 2011 06:53 PM

I don't understand your question.

MarioRPG Oct 3rd, 2011 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 745217)
I'm still 130 lbs wet.

I'm the same and unmotivated to change! :hi5

Fathom Zero Oct 3rd, 2011 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 745246)
I don't understand your question.

The cyclical internet message board conversations. Pretty soon it'll come back to school/work and how stupid they are!